I follow a handful of right wing/ centre right youtubers...

I follow a handful of right wing/ centre right youtubers. I don't always agree with them but with the current political climate their ideas a refreshing and I appreciate them in debates.

What are some decent left wing youtubers?

None of the standard bullshit ones who do nothing but strawman and circle jerk their bais.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCgr5cilTJPILaRYS7f_TkVA
soundcloud.com/the-district-sentinel
soundcloud.com/streetfightwcrs
soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house
youtube.com/watch?v=OFXRwJCxrRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none

>follow youtubers
Kys faggot

I follow them.

You see, the obvious problem here is that there really aren't many, if any, decent left-wing media people. Especially on YouTube.

quads of truth?

Jimmy Dore maybe

Thanks bro subbed. Appears reasonable and is not annoying.

Ben Shapiro

kek

no problem man! :) also nice dubs

Impressive

quads? what are you on? those are fucken quints user

Stefan Molyneux runs a cult. Google that shit its no joke.

Theres another guy, Styxhexenhammer666, he's a part of the occult, but his political views seem pretty reasonable, he is more right wing then Jimmy Dore tho

>checked quints

Honestly OP, with the extremes in the left far outweighing the right, you're better off shooting for center or center right if you find yourself agreeing with those views. I myself am fairly right wing by most people's standards because I'm a creature of habit and I like tradition, there's history in it. On the other-hand, I strive to think progressively but with discipline, the thing is that the world wants too much too fast, getting along without incident with that mindset is folly. I'm unsure who to suggest for you, I'm all over the board because the more info I have, the better informed decisions I can make and the better person I may become. Guess I'm a centrist just cherry-picking the sides...

he's a retarded edge lord

>What are some decent left wing youtubers?

There is none, or else they would be right wing.

ContraPoints has bearable videos. However, if you want an honest leftist, read George Orwell.

youtube.com/channel/UCgr5cilTJPILaRYS7f_TkVA

This guy. He's also regular political commentator on tv. He's got a catalogue of thousands of videos. One really good one on the industrialization of the Soviet Union.

>honest leftist
>bashes leftism
>snitch

okay then

haha

British here.
Although he's a radio show host rather than a YouTuber, there are plenty of YT videos available of entertaining excerpts from James O'Brien's show for LBC (as well as full length shows).

Get out newfag

Forget the all that neo-lib garbage, and throw every "moderate" off a cliff.

Here's that good Left.

soundcloud.com/the-district-sentinel
soundcloud.com/streetfightwcrs

Somewhat more mainstream
soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house

>decent left wing
wut.

Checked. The problem isn't that there are few decent left wing media people, it's that there are few decent left wing people period. I could likely count them on my fingers and still have 9 or 10 left over.

Rubin report is fairly decent. He's got a weird joker smile though

Big fan of Dave Rubin but in reality he is centre/centre right. Which is a part of what makes him so good.

kek

Progressivism is gay you retard

Enjoy mainstream pedophilia in 2 years

They don't exist because they don't follow any form of common sense or logic, you can't communicate feels unless your a late night talk show host making DRUMP jokes.

>Based Molyneux

Hey, user! How about that coincidence? I'm listening to his latest YT upload right now.

speaker of truths, quints confirm

yeah he's a bright guy, most of his views and predictions are on point

OP check out Radical Agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=OFXRwJCxrRA

I am listening to "SAVING MY FEMINIST SISTER"

Yup, that's the one I just finished. Check out the post above yours. That's what I'm on to now.

Sargon is the head of the what's left of the old left on youtube, he's helped me stay same even if I don't agree with everything he says.

H.bomberguy is a good movie,show and game critic as he is a good political commentator

>ideas a refreshing
What's refreshing about capitalism and nazism? All their points are superficial at best.

wow

>refreshing ideas
Maybe you should read some books if you find stale ideas refreshing.

Pedophilia hasn't been mainstream since renaissance you uneducated dumbfuck.

seems like it is pretty mainstream in the middle east

And Alabama.

Jason unruhe is pretty ok, although i watch him to laugh at least he holds consistent views

I was talking about the western culture. Pedophilia and mistreatment of children ended when the Catholic church lost it's iron grip on Europe.

To imply "progressivism" is or would be the cause of normalizing pedophilia is a big fat lie. Pedophilia and sexual degeneracy (fucking donkeys) is rampant in religious settings.