Ahh yes, we've been expecting you. You'll have to be recorded before you're officially released...

Ahh yes, we've been expecting you. You'll have to be recorded before you're officially released. There are a few ways we can do this, and the choice is yours.

What form of autism do you have?

Da bess kind

Morrowind tv series when? It could work, especially with a QT dunmer as the Nerevarine. She'd need at least one side-kick character, though.

>Answer his questions (Generates Class)

What was his fucking problem?

He literally did nothing wrong

>was discussing actual ideas for a morrowind movie
>janny mcfaggy hotpockets cunt deleted it

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOU

keep or return the ring?

return and then steal back during the hiding place quest

if you return it you get it back anyways

How about a stereotypical Khajiit thief who's always trying cook up crazy schemes and skooma?

Whatsaid.

>~
>tgm

>Loots the limeware platter

Cats would have to be downplayed, man. They would look goofy as shit on tv budget. Argonians could work though.

autism is not tbe made fun of. my brother has autism. hes also a gay little faggot piece of shit. fuck that little nigger retard. hes a little shit. i beat him up just now

For the sake of diversity, it would have to be a Redguard woman who was the greatest warrior to ever live who don't need no man and she would be in a lesbian relationship with the Nerevarine while being oppressed by the white imperial patriarchy.

Stand up...there you go. You were dreaming. What's your name?

FUCK OFF, Jiub.

>tfw saw this guy so much that you installed a mod to bypass that part

alt disease hurts

haha, how can autism be used as an insult?

Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it.

Every ear I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid £30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them

So in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy, etc.

haha, the most satisfying thing is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift and that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you

Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go.

Quiet, here comes the guard.

I love morrowind... please post this again tomorrow too

>Jiub talking to you after seeing the census office

rethink your strategy, op

every time I just get unlimited gold from selling soulgems to Creeper and train myself into Godhood. Then I remember there's nothing to do in this game

>destination: Sweden
>race: arab, male
>brithsign: moon and star
>class: pilgrim
great im sure you will fit right in
head to the malmo census office

what happens to jiub after you leave the boat?

Maybe if you can't read

no training, no creep/crab merchant, no crime

did that for the first time recently and it was honestly much better

too lazy to look it up, what does it say?

He was also freed in Seyda Neen and later he literally killed all the cliff racers in Morrowind and became a saint.

>discussing ideas for Hideaki Anno to adapt a Frank Herbert's Dune movie
>sadly no one is passing this onto Mr Anno
Please get in touch with him.

He so needs to make this because he is the right visionary director for it

Apparently he died during the oblivion crisis, unfortunately

He kills a fellow prisoner, hides in his bodybag and uses this to escape prison, later discovering buried treasure and becoming the Count of Raven Rock, a mysterious millionaire scandalizing the high class of Cyrodil.

M'aiq pls go

That gets old after a while because most of the NPCs say the same things. I mean fuck, just go to the wiki if you want to read the books.

I doubt he has an IQ high enough to understand the book.

What's there to understand? White man uses fanatical Arab warriors to take revenge on fat gay Russian, much hilarity is had.

M'aiq should have his own episode that doesn't advance the plot in any way whatsoever.

well there's also 10 more books of worm man developing crazy plots that all involve resurrecting people for the 97th time and turning Dune into an oasis and then into a desert again

Frank Herbert only wrote six books, everything past Chapterhouse Dune is pure fanfiction that doesn't warrant acknowledgement.

>tfw no dunmer harem

i would wait until that faggot heals me and then kill his degenerate prison, kill the dwarf, kill his daughters and finally execute him
and i would take only daedric greaves (i think) because they are the only piece in the game, you can find the rest of this shit yourself

rude

um what that user said all happens in the 6 books.

>It's a Duncan gets cloned for the 200th time episode

M'aiq tries to find a colovian fur helm in oblivion

>Anno is too dumb to understand the book
>here's what happens in the first book
>yeah but there's 10 more books! this is what happens...
>Herbert only wrote six of them
>uhh, achully everything there happened in the first six books!
WHAT IS THE LOGIC OF THIS DISCUSSION?

yeah he might be on his way to discover cure for cancer but you know what i bet he didn't expect to be killed by some random guy claiming to be jesus reincarnation

Anno will work it out user.

If he can, I want him to adapt the first 4 books into a 6 hour epic.

Make 3 parts or something.

actually i bet there is some weirdo coming through every couple years claiming I AM THE CHOSEN ONE

>it's an MC finds out how overpowered alchemy is episode

Plenty do that in real life so it would make sense.

Yeah, but you're still autistic and incapable of experiencing a fulfilling human life. There's more to living than school and money, mate.

>it's a "joining the Tribunal and making a pilgrimage across the land" season

it's different if you're immortal though
in a world full of magic

Fuck off, what we really need is a Planescape: Torment adaptation with Mads Mikkelsen as The Nameless One

1. Who plays Fall-From-Grace?
2. How do I help this happen?
3. What can change the nature of a Mads?

>spend hours hitting him with disintegrate armor enchanted dagger and healing him to get those damn pauldrons broken and unequipped
>calm spell
>he makes the most of being naked and calls in his four daughterwifeclones for their tri-daily orgy and it becomes impossible to get undetected to pickpocket him
>before they're done his pet dwemer has already fixed the armor for him to reequip

Now the something weird i noticed about tes games (while going from morrowind to oblivion then skyrim) is that while morrowind combat was garbage i found it extremally satisfying after my character reaches that huge blade skill level and then proceeds to never miss a single hit while doing this cool sound along with staggering my opponent
But the combat in oblivion/skyrim was strange choice between interactive movie or enemies with absurdal amounts of health that one shot you

Pretty much
Morrowind might have been clunky but it worked fine, Skyrim and Oblivion fucked it up.

Combat is silly and dumb in TES, but that's fine.

Cate Blanchett as Fall-From-Grace and Rose Leslie as Annah

i could never play through this game, has to be worst gameplay wise rpg of that time if you compare it to something like baldurs gate

The gameplay is not what anyone who likes it cared about.

but it quickly starts to become a chore and you lose your interest in it

why is this on Sup Forums?

Where else would we discuss possible film adaptations?