Any medfags here know what this is?

Any medfags here know what this is?

Been over a month and not getting better. Dettol it at least 4 times a day so it doesn't infected.

Already caught the gay, aids and supercancer, so can't catch that twice.

Other urls found in this thread:

inspire.com/groups/talk-psoriasis/discussion/psoriasis-on-feet-w-picture/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like a rash to me

Obesity

look at this genius. did you get your medical degree from a box of cracker jack?

idk what that is OP
>bump

only swells on occasion, itchy as fuck when touched, kinda burns a little.

No fucken idea, foot constantly feels that little bit puffy, when it's not all red and swollen, when that rash part isn't traeted it kinda weeps clear stuff, then yellowish scabs happen.

psoriasis, if you pick at it constantly then you will develop a patch of dry skin and can harvest the skin flakes daily for a tasty snack

Are you super fat? Could be the beetus taking your foot.

I'd use more detergent.

inspire.com/groups/talk-psoriasis/discussion/psoriasis-on-feet-w-picture/

The rash is one thing, but honestly the red on your foot itself looks highly infected. Perhaps a bug bite of some kind? For the rash, I had a persistant rash for months that would only get worse from scratching, etc. Cortisone balms etc., and nothing worked. One day my wife's ugly Aloe Vera plants gave me an idea. I cut a leaf off, opened it up and put pure Aloe Vera juice on it for 3 days. The rash was gone and never came back.

No... Healthy weight.

Already klnow this... Already prepped.

I googled gangrene this was the result.

What did the doctor say?

doctor? Fuck that shit, it's just a foot, don't need feet to fap and game.

Hmmm, cool, easy weight loss solution, should i get fat.

Mrsa maybe or scabies does it itch is it swollen

U need 2 c a doc or buy over the counter alethle foot cream.

Yes, if it's touched and yes.

>thats shingles

most likely coz i got psoraisis but mine doesnt look like that

I had something similar to that on my arm when i went scuba diving.
Wasn't swollen but was itchy as, you probs need a steroid cream.

possibly spider bite but i don't see any open ulceration

DoctorAnon here, you've got syphilis it's pretty advance too. Have you been feeling fatigued, hazy, or weak? Id get it checked soon before you start to experience permanent mental degradation.

Diabetes foot faggot, it's comming of if you don't loose weight.

Herpes

It looks like Reggie ass ringworm with severe peripheral reddening, get yourself some lotrimin ringworm and dose up. Even if it's not ringworm that medicine should help anyway

It’s aids

actual medical professional
How long has it been going on?
Was there any sort of trauma to the area prior to symptoms? (Spider bite, small cut any break in skin?)
Any change of routine in the weeks leading up

I'm a licensed MD. You are obviously morbidly obese. This usually leads to diabetes. You need to cut off you foot or you will die from sepsis.

It's staff infection in the skin I've had the same dog go see the doc

Stop being fat, this literally does not happen to normal sized humans.

ps. its just a rash

That's what I was thinking too. I got the same on my upper thigh and the only thing that helped was antibiotics. Try and bandage it and avoid touching it OP. It's highly contagious through skin contact. You can also try putting hydrogen peroxide on it instead of iodine for a slightly better disinfection, but it won't cure it. As I said before, the only thing that kills the bacterial are antibiotics and you must see a doctor to get those...

Ok op hear me out. Take some body cream or hand lotion or whatever and baking soda. Mix them together, not too thick. Apply sodalotion generously to the nasty area few times a day, let it sit and crust.

I had a psoriasis-looking like patch on my arm and it healed with the sodalotion mix.