ITT: We just talk

ITT: We just talk.

INB4 millenial bullshit. i'll know if you're new. i'm old enough to have skipped puddi without skipping a beat.

I should have started, sorry.

Anything on your minds today, anons? I spent some time outside, then went to the gym. After that, I basically did nothing. I feel like a piece of shit.

>INB4 millenial bullshit
>feel like a piece of shit
enough?

should I get drunk today or not?

Damn dude to be honest my life has gotten out of control, every day I force myself to do the same old hobbies hoping that some day that little bit of enjoyment unused to get from them will come back but it's just not the same I feel like I'm not meant for this type of.life and honestly I'd rather be alone in a tiny shack in the mountains than a big house with lots of empty lonely rooms

I feel like shit too, but its probably because I can't find something that I am passionate about.

tell me what you mean without implying, pussy.

probably not, you're clearly alone.

not sure what to respond to, you seem to be drunk though.

yeah, that's a rough spot to be in, but honestly if you get up and leave your comfort zone, you should feel something.

I'm suicidal because I'm depressed. I'm too depressed to get up off my ass to help myself or even go through with committing. Then I distract myself with drugs and the internet. This is my life all alone.

>i know this defeats the purpose

which user are you?

Nah, I'm not drunk. Just distracted cause I'm actually at work.

Honestly I thought I would have found something, anything over the last 2 decades that I really felt passionate about. I guess I'm just kinda feeling down cause I really don't think I care about much, stuff/hobby wise.

>which user are you?
What do you mean

that's fine, dude. really. if you're at work, find a way to waste the time away, like you are now.

but, in life, thats a different case. passion isn't something to be sought out. you must find it by happenstance. just keep an open mind, and it will find you. passion happens upon you, nawmean?

i'm sick of the snow up in the northwest.
its piled so high i cant take my dog for a walk.

i also keep craving donuts.

what part of the northwest? i'm up there too, but not where the snow is. you must be in warshington.

northwest montana. it didn't snow until about mid-december then it just dumped it all at once. slide off the road and into a ditch the other week. shit's lame

First of all: nice thread, user. Congrats for being a non-faggot OP

I'm a very lazy person with years of experience in the field, and I've been wondering: is it really worth it to force yourself through the pains of change to become someone different? I feel I would be harboring resentment the whole way, thus becoming a worse - if healthier - person.

Anyone ever experienced something similar?

Just got up up at 11am wanted to do a lot today but I already know I will just sit on my computer and at best clean up my flat. Feeling semi shitty today.

its alright to be shitty sometimes, its good for the soul yo

Yeah I hear yah, just gotta wait it out I guess

Welp...I'll get out how I've been feeling then

I'm terrified of following my dreams. I'm in college rn and things are great and I'm currently following my dreams, but it's scary. Call me a faggot or autistic, but I have a huge passion for music and how it helps me get my emotions out and it helps others relate. I want to be the band that people listen to when they're feeling upset. I want my songs to make people say "You know what? My life's pretty shitty right now, but this helps, so I think I'll stick around". Here's my problems though with this

>I can't fully open up in front of people when I sing yet (Imagine fight or flight level of anxiety)
>I'm fucking scared shitless of falling flat on my face with this and making a fool of myself

How the fuck do I push through this guys? I have the support of my girlfriend and friends, but even then I get nights where I can't sleep and I'm just thinking "What if this doesn't work? Can I actually do this? Can I leave a positive mark on the world through music?"

I've been asking for advice from various people, including reddit, but they've been (predictably so) assholes about this.

I have a girlfriend younger than myself, and she wants me to take her virginity. It has been a while since I've had sex, and we're going to build up to it with some fooling around first, but I want to make sure that her first time is a good experience for her. The only real advice I was given was "use lube."

Anything more than that would be appreciated.

the first time isn't good for anyone, it doesn't matter how experienced the other partner is.. there isn't much you can do except making her feel safe and calm

Record in a comfortable setting with a good mic and share work semi-anonymously online. If you're bad people will tell you why and if you're good people will let you know.

In the end though it's more important to follow your passion, even if people aren't amazed, cause it's you, and it's real, and it means something.

Focus on making sure she is as comfy and relaxed as possible. Don't try to make things too wild.

Ok, so I took my girlfriend's virginity. I can help out with this user

Obviously use lube, that's a given. Go slow. Like, really really fucking slow. Let her know before you guys start that at anytime she feels uncomfortable or that she starts hurting really really bad down there, she needs to tell you. Don't force her if she ends up backing out halfway through or something. Me and my girlfriend had to try at it twice before we were actually fucking. Hold her hand, kiss her, and make her feel as comfortable as possible while you're pushing yourself inside her. Let her know that, when she's ready for it, you can start to actually thrust in and out. She's gotta let you know first though user. Also, don't expect to ravishly fuck like a wild animal with her until probably your 3rd or 4th time having sex

Best of luck user and I hope the best for you! She must really like you to let you be the first guy she's had sex with. Keep her close and cherish her. You'll do just fine b/ro

really go HAM on foreplay, really get her riled up. ask her if she likes this or that, communicate the entire time.
be gentle and slow until her body has gotten used to it.
finish her off with oral (if she likes that) or you playing with her clit, since she probably won't come from vaginal intercourse alone.

both of you need to not have high expectations, new sex is always awkward.

Cleaning up stuff today in preparation of an hero, got it planned 2 weeks from now.
Might do some comfy gaming in the evening and will go out to get drunk on rum.
If you feel like it, give me suggestions what I should do before I go.

See I've done that (don't laugh but I've gone on CSGO surf servers and played my ukulele and sang) and I've gotten nothing but positive feedback. Even then, there's something inside that just won't let me fully let go like I do when I'm alone. I'm starting to think that it could be my deep issues I still have from the way my dad used to treat me... regardless, I know I have to push through this. Do you think that performing in front of people more and more will help? Me and my band are going to start playing at coffeeshops at my college in the next month or so. Maybe the more I do that, the easier it'll be to fully express myself?

i don't know if i'm depressed or lazy, or lazy because i'm depressed or depressed because i'm lazy.

but i have no will or motivation to do anything with my life and it's destroying me. i'm not very smart, nor do i have any practical skills. i feel non-human with my lack of direction and my piles of mental illnesses. i'm not sure how to make better for myself.
i'm on medication for depression, and it has helped control my daily panic attacks, but i'm still non-functioning.

dunno what to do.

fantastic responses, thank you all and thank you to the people I didn't catch yet in this reply.

I appreciate it.

The more times you do anything the better you'll get at it nearly 100% of the time. You don't really HAVE to push yourself, but it's probably the only way you'll reach your dreams. Im honestly kinda curious, you have a YouTube or SoundCloud or something like that set up?

Before you fully decide, user, try to have some self healing. Try going out to a park to watch the sunrise. Observe life around you. Go for a walk through the woods as the morning mist rises. Breathe in fresh morning air, and then go out for breakfast at your local 24/7 diner. Call your mom or dad or sister or brother and ask how things are. How's life been? How's the dog? Maybe we all could grab some food as a family sometime. Talk to your friends. If you're in college, have one of those classic nights where you and your buddies stay up all day long talking about things like what happens when we die or if we'll ever go to Mars in our lifetime. Try to follow your passion for the time you have left. Try baking or cooking and either make a delicious dish or make something terrible. Regardless, it's worth the attempt. Try your hand at singing or playing the piano. You've got two weeks user, what do you have to lose? Try to look at the world through the eyes of someone else. Donate your pocket change to the homeless guy down the road. Take a trip with friends or even by yourself to Nashville or Miami or Columbus.

Basically user, get outside of your comfort zone and try feeling all new feelings man. Hopefully (if you go through with some of the things I've said) by the time the two weeks are up, you'll have a new perspective and you'll want to stay.

My life is fleeting. Every day I feel myself slipping closer to suicide and I'm afraid to tell anyone because I don't want to be forced into a hospital. I feel like I'd rather just wither away. I would like to die in my sleep.

I do have a YouTube channel...I'm really really nervous though about posting it here.

Thanks for reminding me I'm not alone.

don't

You don't have to

Talk to your closest friend or relative user. Please do. My depression got to that point. It's like it knows that alienating yourself feeds it. Talking to other destroys it b/ro. Please please please reach out

Well the Foundation of character is resiliences so i would recommend you quit and start over this year

write a letter to nobody in particular documenting why you wanna an hero, and leave it for family/friend to find after you're gone. don't be mopey, try make it an accurate reflection of your thoughts+feelings and how they're driving you to the end.
if no friends/fam, put it on pastebin and post link to here, so at least someone will have a chance of understanding why you want out.

i ain't gonna tell you to "wait stop don't do it :((" cause fuck knows what you're going through. if you're gonna die, you're gonna die. would be nice if at least someone knew why you wanted to.

don't post youtube. too easy to dox.
make/post a bandcamp under a new name, post it around to places on the internet (and here). Sup Forums has a bandcamp thread where people do just that and get feedback.
i for one want to hear what you make, i like amatuer music, but you'll get better discussion in places like that Sup Forums thread

Thank you for your advice.

Very grateful for the detailed post. I'll try cooking something neat, haven't done that in years. Lately I've lost my appetite for anything but that might bring it back. Everything else I've already tried. Actually I have more than pocket change to donate. Should I leave it to my 2 friends? I feel like they wouldn't use that money to respect me anyway.
You're very welcome
Thanks, totally forgot about the goodbye letters. I'll work on those asap.

>ITT: We just talk
What like women sharing their feelings type talking? No thanks.

Thank you for letting me know about Bandcamp. I'll definitely check it out and convert the videos I have on there to MP3 and then post them there. I'll also check out some Sup Forums Bandcamp threads and post there. I really really appreciate your advice user. Thank you so much

Who you leave your money to is what you feel is right in your heart. If you feel like they should have it, go for it. If you think that the local soup kitchen deserves it more, give it to them. This one is entirely up to you my man

i haven't slept in like 2 days and i'm starting to hallucinate. I'm scared

then go to bed

I feel burnt out. I want to put life on hold, to travel and see the world, but have no time or money to do so.

I have a date today though and I'm nervous and it's already 4 am fuck
My world is starting to look like jacobs ladder and i'm scared

sleep deprivation causes those weird imagined hallucinations, user. there's zero permanent damage from not sleeping, so don't worry about them.
the world is skewed when you're very tired, you'd do well to go to bed and rest. even if you only close your eyes in a dark room for an hour and are still awake, it's better than staying awake.

you know that there is actually permanent damage from not sleeping, you cannot 'catch up' on your sleep, it will damage your brain only so slightly

I feel like for the first time in a long time, I'm genuinely happy.
I'm making gains, finally starting to have friends and overall I feel better about myself.
I know it won't last for long but it's nice to finally have a positive change in my life.

you're right, it does cause very slight damage, i was wrong about zero risk - but you would need to have chronically bad sleep, multiple days in a row sleeping rough, for the damage to begin. unless that user has been sleeping terribly for the last few months, those hallucinations are normal for sleep deprivation

if you really want it to last, find out why things changed for the better. what bad things went, what good things came, and what caused them. you could have the good things again, or for longer, or at least appreciate them more.
glad you're in a good spot user.