What causes autism Sup Forums?

What causes autism Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health-news/does-older-sperm-cause-autism#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the bitch doing stupid shit while she's pregnant with the child

Vaccines

I believe its less than 46 chromosomes, could be more.

Like cocaine? Or vaccinations?

it's absolutely wrong, you know it I hope...

i remember that. that guys president now

both

they put it in the water

In reality it's mostly genetic

stay mad kid

but that doesn't explain the millennials does it?

"23456789101112131415
Women have long known that their biological clocks are ticking, with their fertility beginning to decrease rapidly in their mid-30s. On the other hand, there’s never seemed to be an age limit on when men can become fathers.

Doctors agree that women age 35 and older are of advanced maternal age (AMA), but the understanding of risks associated with older fathers is still evolving. Advanced paternal age (APA), usually defined as a biological father over 40, is an increasingly popular topic as older parents become more common.

Studies show that children with older fathers are at a greater risk for certain disorders, specifically autism and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)."

healthline.com/health-news/does-older-sperm-cause-autism#1

and i can't believe no one caught my trips

Dubs!

ideed

so?
you posted a generalization and results of a study.
medical professional understand a diagnosis is necessary

You're a generalization

To be fair the whole lifestyle nowadays causes autism and other sorts of shit. From food and other products to daily habits. nice dubs btw

Not being connected to the emotional side of the brain.

Vaccines are causing autism.
Vaccines were invented by the Jews.
Jews are bad people who invent only bad things.
Hence, the Jews are the only ones to blame for autism, for it's a bad thing either.

so retarded

Aids and cancer having a baby.

jews aside, I really fucking hate people who think vaccines are the best thing on earth. I know two cases of autism caused by vaccines personally. After hearing that they always try to justify this shit calling me stupid etc. Fuck them

liberal parents

Fox News.

You're retarded

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

Shitholes

yeah its just like they are filled with mercury and formaldehyde and thats not supposed to have any negative effects on you when injected into your body. I really have a hard time believing that

Also white leftists

Back to your kitchen in Moscow

accurate

Of course you do. You're not a chemist, nor are you a biologist or a doctor. You're just an average idiot.

noetings qases autazezims ate dun eggcisted

miscegenation

By that logic you should go and drink some delicious bleach because I guess you are not a doctor aswell.

Sup Forums