Imagine being able to bury your face in between her tits and suck them for an hour straight

Imagine being able to bury your face in between her tits and suck them for an hour straight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwLWXsjsDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=E6FCkBly3K0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z96n9A9v7T4&index=1&list=WL
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvtacaMEJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Perfect tits

Thicc body af

I'd love to bury my face between her ass cheeks I wish someone would find that video she did dancing in a bikini.

I have no interest in Kpop but I'm subscribed to her youtube because of youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwLWXsjsDQ

I would love to eat her ass she’s so fucking thicc

god damn

An hour straight? That'd get pretty boring

Thicc goddess

30 minutes for each boob. Her tits are too nice to ever get boring.

why is there not more of her, shes perfect

hopefully gif works

her body makes my primal urges want to come out

oh wow

youtube.com/watch?v=E6FCkBly3K0

her ass is better than the tits...

But you're a millennial bitch and wouldn't want to offend anyone, we know.

we're doomed.

I’d be down to catch a case for that bod

Just watched. Very much approve 10/10

Well she may be hot as fuck but she is above all a human being who doesn't have to put up with stalker and sex starved creep business.

In this I think millennials have done a good job at making a better world.

the millennials you speak of also made dating 10000000% harder so go figure

Imagine a world where you could approach a girl that you found attractive in public and you could actually approach her without worrying about getting sued or called a raper or some other shit. Imagine a moment if you would a place where reading signs that another human being is putting off in a way that you want to take the risk of approaching them in an attempt to see if you had things in common and perhaps could go out on a date or even just have a conversation without any repercussion for smiling and saying hi. Imagine a world where touching a person of the opposite sex hand to see the reaction without debating if it would end up with a label of sexual predator attached to you for the next 10 years. Imagine, just do it for a moment my millennial friend. Is she some kind of a feminist that will attack me if I say Hi? I feel bad for this generation.

Looking up pictures on an app and "swiping" one way or the other is not how human interaction happens, its how false identities on both parts get "hooked up" together.

>she is above all a human being who doesn't have to put up with stalker and sex starved creep business

Saying hi to someone You find attractive is none of this, standing a little too close to see if she is interested is none of this, touching her hand is nothing of this, You missed out o the late 80's early 90's and being 20 in those days, as soon as the internet happened people approached things differently.

It is sad really

I want to hit her in the head with a brick and rape her unconscious body.

whats her name?

Jellybeanasmr

Same

She has a second channel where she does all her dancing

Jellybeannose

1 Hour sounds pretty boring .. I would get bored after 1 min lol

here's the link to this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Z96n9A9v7T4&index=1&list=WL

Yeah I know. I found her through her asmr channel and then her dance channel was a nice surprise. I just wish her nudes would leak like every other asmartits does.

With breasts like that i could do 3 hours

Yeah but that's because you lot are socially retarded. It's actually a much needed improvement for women.

which asmrtists have been leaked?

someones a white knight

frivolousfox asmr, fast same, and some other I can’t remember. Most asmr chicks were cam whores so eventually all that shit comes out.

You are a product of this indoctrination going around lately. You're missing out, trust me, women of my generation feel the same way.

Yeah, that's the only argument you bunch have. Someone who agrees with this must be a sissy or a white knight or a SJW!

You wastes of space.

She has the best tits

well we wouldnt have a fucking problem if women werent so shelled up because of faggots like you

She be extra thicc

Oh I'm so sorry that women are human beings now and you have to learn to deal with them instead of just imposing your sexuality upon them.

they always were human beings its you fucks that pretended that they werent

It's actually really sad that you losers never have had the slightest idea on how to even speak with a female and now that your usual "strategies" are considered rude or even delictive you blame women for creating a worse world for you.

You're all a dying breed and I'm glad for it.

These are.

Does bouncing logic usually work for you as an argument? it's sort of lame.

what is this video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgvtacaMEJM

>sucking tits for an hour straight
what am i, an infant?

If anything they've really made it easier. If you thing treating women as regular human beings is worse than what we had before then that's your problem dude, not society's

It really doesn't work that way. No one said that approaching someone is wrong. What's wrong is catcalling them or keep on insisting when they've made it clear that they're not on the mood to talk, or that they are not interested

retarded youtube intro blasting shitty autotuned music