YOU JUST KNOW

YOU JUST KNOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAN FUCKING SCHNEIDER!!!!

Fuck i just want to choke her with one arm while i shove the other up her ass.

Dan "hold her tighter shes a fighter" Schneider

Coke can

op has no life

Dan "Imma Jennette McCurdle your asshole with my thick fingers" Schneider

Of course. Like you. Its friday night and you are here too lol

Dan get in the van Schnider

What's this guys name again?

Redpill me on them, Sup Forums...
Is Dan a massive pedo?
Is Miranda a college giga slut?

San "the back door slider" Schnider

Dan*

Dan " so young I gotta hide her" Schnider

Moar

bump

Rumor is Miranda Cosgrove got hammered and smashed by a like seven frat guys at a USC party. After having fun with her for three or four hours, they “shared” her with a scandalous amount of fellows. Very big rumor.

old story

Who and moar...

suks

my girl nude never gonna happen

Are you a trojan? Do you heard about it before? Is it real?

it's not like we're missing something good tho.

Nice tits. Who is she?

Random model from a photographer's website.

hi Dan

is this really her?

> sherlock faggot doing a nice job

gets me every time kek

bra

say my name

I never saw this lovely collection of words until the last thread so I'm going to do something I never do and repost someone else's comment:

"Dirty" Dan " The man with the plan to get her in the van. Thick as a beer can. Widest girth in the land. I hate sand. You'll love getting slammed. Keep quiet or be canned. I'll never be banned. Its for the kids, don't you understand? I can tell you're fan. I am a legend on Sup Forums. Some like 'em only white, but I accept tan." "Rough rider. Large hardon collider. Hold her tighter, she's a fighter. I enjoy the biters. I like them lighter. Hymen diver. Its going to be an all-nighter. If you have a daughter, hide her." " Don't call me that." Schneider

The "I hate sand" part is just too precious to leave out even though it doesn't fit.

gotta luv it

not her you dumbass

no

based

>tfw you will never see Miranda naked
not fair ;_;

are you the same user who admitted he does these threads because jenny had him arrested for stalking her?

Hollywood is the slaughterhouse and all the hopeful young actresses to be are the sheep.
This is common knowledge.

who ?

Heisenberg.

Dan "man oh man i want to slam" schneider

Dan "i got class but like young ass" schneider

Dan "i stared in Head of the Class but now like young Ass" Schneider

Did Jamie Lynn Spears ever get a DNA test? I figured Dan nailed her and knocked her up. Oops. So much for the good girl image.

Nickelodeon must be shitting bricks waiting for the Me Too thing to figure out that Dan's been fucking kids for decades.

Dan "the heimen divider" Schneider

Dan "because I like her" schneider

Dan" the pedofiler" Schneider

Dan "anal anihilator" Schneider

Too bad Dan Schneider already wrecked that shit. Don't want sloppy seconds after that fat fuck.

Dab " I got a boner and want her" schneider

not her

dan " you got a purty mouth" Schneider

dan "cause I got money and you are honey" Schneider

>friendly reminder

Bullshit!! Miranda is pure!!

good one
saved

also who gives a fuck?

the only people who are ashamed of sex of losers who aren't getting any.

you know the rules, Miranda... tits or GTFO

Can someone explain briefly whats wrong with this guy? He looks sort of...unsettling.

Stay classy.

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

not Miranda

probably Miranda. same set.

wew

never saw this pic. moar?

Wonder who wrote that.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7pGwBSmzrc

>photographer: Caroline Palmgren
mm... Palmgren is famous for doing artistic nudes photoshoots. Maybe user is right.

Wasted quads you unimaginative fuck

fpbp

Why is Dan still at large? He should be in prison hated by everyone! Come on, it is 2018 already and he is free!

pic related should be close enough, enjoy !

Just imagine innocent icarly having sex is weird... But imagine icarly having raunchy and wild gangbang sex is supremely awkward.

No it isnt't. One can imagine it perfectly. Also what this person said:

>She has been passed around at USC basket team. One legendary party, I tell you what.
>the team was having a get-together and decided to give her a call. A bit of alcohol and half a minute and she was pulling them one by one into a room. After two or three guys the others decided they didn't want to wait and just started nailing her right there. I heard that they suggested she call her friends but she didn't want to share.
>I don't think it was the whole team, but enough that she had her work cut out for her that night. But I hear she performed admirably.
>when it was over she was bone-white all over

wewwew
a little too much. nice feet though.

Woah. I can believe it though

Continue the greentext please... I want to heard the whole story.

It is a fake story.

Just came to post this..........

>she performed admirably
I'd take the bait... Highlights of her admirably perfomance?

Nice try, notMiranda.

Is Dan next?

hot