Got married

>got married
>feminist wife is pregnant
>bought a house

His comedy will never be good ever again, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-oCoTZcc5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>comedian goes up on stage and rants for an hour about stuff
>in his private life he is doing that stuff, has been doing it for a long time and will continue to do it
It's almost as if it's an act

>nia is pregnant

oh shit what?

is ol' billy red balls gonna be a dad?

Yes.

Fortunately for him, WM/BW marriages are basically bulletproof. He doesn't have to be too afraid of getting divorce raped.

Wait for the special after she cucked him out of his own house. This will be a rant that changes everything.

good on ol' rednuts, i always thought he'd make a good dad.

That wil be one ugly baby.

>implying his comedy was ever good

>Gold digging whores 2.0
I almost want it to happen, just to see that rant.

He seems like the kind of guy who'd teach his kids to not touch his alcohol, by handing him a whole glass, the first time he catches them taking a sip.

>tfw bill burr will never be your dad

Not gonna lie, kinda rooting for this outcome.

What's wrong with buying a house? I don't have a problem with the other stuff either but I'm most confused by that point.

Comedians are best when they are in unstable positions. House = stability.

Billy red cakes and Nia horseface?

That kid is going to look like a combination of Ron Howard and Bojack Horseman.

Healthy, rich, and emotionally stable comedians are never funny.

bitter NEET virgins don't like it when /our guy/ outgrows them

it already has, his last special was terrible

>who is Louis CK?

minus the healthy part

What if the cartoon faces somehow mix to create a perfect face? It happens. Two ugly parents make one good looking daughter.

Its rare but it happens.

>minus the healthy part
Thanks for proving my point.

Or the funny part

yeah cuz we all know joey diaz and doug stanhope don't have homes

Ehhhh.....I don't know man. I mean we're all going to be a hell of a lot older than we are now if and when we find out.

source to his wife being pregnant?

I think he mentioned it on his podcast.

So why aren't you funny?

He's not sick and he doesn't look like he's gonna die any time soon, so he's basically in good health. For a fat guy. Also, if you believe good art or comedy only comes from miserable people you're either 16 years old or you've never left your parents' basement.

I always thought Nia would be sexier because of her voice

She looks like she could bench press Bill. And they probably do that because Bill likes it.

I think just about everyone did. Her voice is pretty misleading.

ugh
I shouldnt have opened that pic

It's a bit of a letdown.

He was never funny.

>one of his friends said on his podcast that burr's wife is pregnant
>bill himself said that his wife can't come see his show somewhere because she's not allowed to fly

It's a given.

Also, Bill bought a Jaguar because mid-life crisis.

He went from GOAT to mediocre. His last special wasn't even that good.
Also his based sitcom shit the bed as well.

why did he do that?

Isn't it a four door sedan?

There are worse things he could have gotten.

>There are worse things he could have gotten

Like a SJW nigger wife? Oh wait, he already got that.

youtube.com/watch?v=c-oCoTZcc5o

listen to this, it doesn't affect him

Doug (dunno about joey) is way more on the other than Bill. Doug only has a shitty home on the border.

Why would a pregnant woman not be allowed to fly?

pressure

Just like you dont shake the baby, you dont pressurize the baby if possible

He`ll just have more material to bitch about. Probably it was a career move cause he was running out of it.

I'm assuming you completely ignored the video.

Obviously not

He'll start doing dad and family comedy.

Because he hates Star Wars, I imagine

Please tell me he is being ironical here. Because that IS a false equivalence, as milk does not stink and does not have to be cleaned up. And yes, the "natural" reaction of disgust to the breastfeeding is simply a conditioned social convention and does not prove anything.

The point is not whether he's right or wrong, the point is that a wife and a house didnt cuck him.

ayy lmao he made the monkey preggers?

You dun fucked up Billy Bojangles

>Two ugly parents make one good looking daughter.

Mick Foley was hot before his face got smashed to shit by barbed wire and chairs

You're missing the vital point that one parent is a nigger

>I almost want it to happen, just to see that rant.

I feel like a piece of shit for wanting it, but man it would be brutal.

you some of a bitch

Exactly. You feel awful for wishing he'd get his life fucked up, but the result would be glorious.

How fucking autistic is this kid going to be

Theyre both in their late 40s arent they

>dad: soulless ginger
>mom: nigger
The kid stands no chance.

>his dad didn't give him a sip of beer when he was like 5 to show how disgusting it is and why to never drink it
>instead his dad took the cigarette approach of making him smoke the the whole pack (drink the whole bottle)
Man your dad should have learned to be proactive instead of reactive.

It slightly increases the probability of issues, it doesn't make them some kind of guarantee you moron. Stop learning science on this shitty website.

i love to imagine that someone working for conan behind the scenes had to sit down for hours and hours and build that star destroyer just for harrison ford to totally wreck it in 2 seconds

user, please....

Bill is 48, Nia is 38.

>Bill is 48
what the fuck, I thought he was in his 30's

Oh, I know. It's brutal!

>Gold Digging Whores done by Bill after getting fucked in a divorce

holy shit I genuinely think it would go down in history as one of the greatest stand up bits of all time

It would be the Chris Rock's 'But I understand' of this generation.

Joe Rogan born in 1967

Bill Burr born in 1968

JUST

Hopefully his kids will be as handsome as the De Niro family.

would be on the same level as Eddie Murphy talking about his sasquatch aunt with nonstop set up and pay off for 10 minutes

>who /gooniegoohoo/ here

those red headed little mulattos better be funny as fuck

I liked Bill Burr at first because he seemed like a cool working class comedian. Then he just became the stereotypical frustrated white guy who whines about everything while at the same time being with a black girl.

>and the Junior R&B orchestra 1st prize goes to...

dear god his kid is going to be so ugly

also

>having a kid when you're 50+

enjoy dying before you kid graduates/gets married

>Bill is breeding angry gingers that can get away with saying nigger

LOUIE IS SCRAMBLING

eh, Key & Peele have the same thing and they went PG13 because they have no balls

Shit taste in podcasts, family.

>tfw Bill Burr will never be your dad.
>tfw you will never be half as good of a dad Bill Burr will be to that Oreo.

This is sad as fuck.

Hopefully Billy gets on TRT and hgh soon so he can actually play with his kid

the only SJW thing that Bill Burr parrots that bothers me is the indian genocide bullshit

and when he says white people fuck everything up, as if we haven't built western civilization and modern technology/medicine

Cucks arent emotionally stable

When will Burr go on Norm Macdonald Live?
>Norm spends half the episode playing Bill and Adam against each other until Bill snaps and yells at Adam for 20 minutes straight

ahahha fucking whitey

i'm glad ol billy redface is a homeowner now. it's refreshing to hear a comedian talk about keep his life in order and being a man

She's so ugly, Bill literally got Patrice pregnant.

Was satisfying to hear her get btfo when arguing about feminism on this week's pod.

maybe we'll get a burr presidency 2020

She can be a sure cunt sometimes. The one where the bf writes about the gf getting fat and how he tries to help her by making her healthy lunches and shit and Nia just goes off on the guy.

She said shit like you are not thinking about how she is mentally. you just wnat to get your hot piece of ass back because you just want her for sex.

Bill wrecks her in the conversation and she kind of turns around but I still think she was playing the wounded dog though and will recover and go off again.

I am still waiting on hot fyre album from Kanye when Kim leaves and takes the kid.

JUST

I want alt-right fuckfaces to leave.

American Indians were genocided though?

Good thing that they were. Exterminate some primitive beings to pave the way for the greatest country in the history of the world. Good trade.

>Mr. Burr, are you pro-life or pro-choice
>eh. you know, I think it's really just up to the LADIES to do what they want. I don't care. Why do you care? I'm not a woman. Not my problem.

The "Sup Forums acts like tumblr" meme should die.

It hasn't been good for awhile now. No reason to suspect it will improve now.

I'd say I can't see them divorcing at this point, especially with how well the marriage has helped their careers, but if Brad Pitt can get hit with his wife going full psychopath and trying to ruin his life while divorcing him, it could happen to anyone

its weird how people think nia is the downfall of burr when they've been together ~13 yrs. bill would have remained a cheesy hack comic if it weren't for nia blackifying that cornball.

>altright

I want the kikes like you to leave.

Joe "Old Uncle" Biden strikes again

Nigger's trying to play the liberal game so he can get paid...