TED CRUZ THINKS HE'S A VOICE ACTOR

kek, found this gem on buzzfeed.
Behold Ted Cruz's Simpsons impersonations.
youtube.com/watch?v=_K0sRkvX4KE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VonVbR37VOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

cringe desu

DELET THS

TWIRLING

Ted Cruz on suicide watch

>the state of Ted Cruz

>found this gem on buzzfeed
the fuck were you doing there?

He seems to be a really funny and likeable guy. Why do the Trump fans hate him so much? Just because he was his rival?

He woud give a good Ned Flanders, hes dumb, annoying and a cristian.

Wow this just killed me a little inside.
Thanks Ted.

His Flanders is actually not bad.

>funny and likeable

Germans, everybody.

kek
That episode where kang runs for president is actually god tier
El Rato has great taste

>German "humour"

>talks about the episode where Kang and Kodos run for president
>poignant satire zooms right over his head

In the episode two nearly identical space aliens in league with each other steal the bodies of Clinton and Dole who were running for president as the Democrat and Republican nominees respectively. The aliens are ousted and when people threaten to not vote for them the aliens laugh at those who will be "throwing away their vote" in a two party system.

The aliens win and enslave mankind. In the midst of their grueling servitude Homer Simpson indignantly proclaims "Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos" believing his ballot in the two party duopoly mattered to begin with.

>Funny
God no.
>Likeable
Sure, in the way that wall flower guy at work who listens to audio books and has a good relationship with his homely wife is likable.

Say what you want about his policy, because he deserved to lose the primary. Trump came ahead because Trump is the only candidate who was actually running a campaign like a candidate in the fucking digital age. What did Cruz do to reach out to people outside of the republican core? Appear on Louder with Crowder?

Are Buzzfeed so cucked in their attempts to strump Trump that they're validating this slimey fuck?

>What did Cruz do to reach out to people outside of the republican core?
He was on conservative talk radio regularly and still is. FOX News basically refused to have him on their programs because Murdock and Ailes hate him for not playing nice with moderates.

Which other outlets should he have spent more time on trying to reach out to the "republican core"? MSNBC?

>He was on conservative talk radio regularly and still is
Shows that no one but the most suity of the suit'n'ties listen to.
>FOX News basically refused to have him on their programs because Murdock and Ailes hate him for not playing nice with moderates.
>not playing nice with moderates.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
>trying to reach out to the "republican core"
>mfw you can't read
He NEEDED to be on MSNBC, CNN, BBC....if you didn't fucking notice, the candidate who DID win the primary was the one that those outlets talked about the most.

hes just saying the lines in his voice though

Shit.
And i was thinking Jeb is cringe worthy.

i agree

his impressions were nicely done and funny. especially the face joke at the end gave me a good laugh.

Getting pozzed.

he is lying ted

His Ned was the only impression that was even remotely good.

old news is so exciting

>Trying to beat Homer's voice
>Ever
I think Simpsons will go down once the guy who does Homer is dead

wonder why he didn´t voiced bart

I understand how could be potentially amusing.
I have seen the Simpsons in German when I was staying in Hamburg.
very upsetting. almost spoopy

Of course the ultra religious guy Cruz can do best.

>implying his hungarian voice isn't better

youtube.com/watch?v=VonVbR37VOM

that was actually kind of likable, except that his Homer was soooo bad

Looking for articles to post here for ridicule.
I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was going to archive them first.

kek, i´m glad german voice actors aren´t complete idiots who can´t even match their voice to the lipmovement

Not even close desu. Dumb bastard believes he was close.