Is it true american women go crazy over foreigners?

is it true american women go crazy over foreigners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UIXHcOjJpxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably White foreigners, like British men.

Not Spics like you!

Yes OP, everything you read in the internet is true, why would people waste their time inventing stuff for completely amonymous people to read them?

if you have an Irish, English, French, or Australian accent then most of the time thy'll fawn over you.

Why is she so cute, bros?

>is it true x women go crazy over foreigners?
Yes

im white tho

American girls love Asian guys the most

>ywn go on a raid, rape a yank girl, then burn down the town and sail away

>American girls love Asian guys the most
Same couple as above

No, they prefer Brazilian men and not numale Argentinians.

>Searching for posts with the image hash ‘33pw+72OHvSQsTQysQj0uw==’. 6 results found.
Was it autism?

Everytime I think you're dead or finally got a life there you are posting AMWF pics.

>american girls
damn son... stay away from that

you stupid neets.. women (at least good looking ones), regardless of where they're from, go crazy over good looking/charming or rich guys. so don't get your hopes up. if you're an ugly/poor neet, you're going to stay one

So I should bring a charming handsome man before proposing a threesome

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH HER EYES?

yes

She saw an Albanian approaching and is alarmed

>prefer brazilian men

Kek.
I'm Puerto Rican and they don't even look at me.

No one likes brown guys.

white ones, yeah

Haha very funny
Seriously why is Brit humor so shit

why the fuck did I laugh at that picture?

because you have autism

I knew a guy from Brazil who transferred over to one of my classes and all the girls were just drooling over him. He was brown desu.
I think it was probably cause he was athletic and a new guy, though.

>filename
>ywn pull her by the hair and bang her after eating roasted meat from the mammoth you hunted that day

Upper class. Just like any other country, if they're poor they want someone rich. If they're rich they someone poor and bad to rub into daddy's face.

Just yesterday this happened to me with an elephant

>Mamario

Just take my soul already semen demon.

PS: How will I do over at the US Bros? I have a British accent and am 100% white (have some Germanic DNA as well).

Hopefully well.
Please settle down and start a family.

>greece
>white

3d girls are not important

:^}

When they're abroad they are whores, yes

generally no, unless you're an exchange student in a school with no others in which case the proles will find you interesting and want to know what your home country is like. american women are very prudish compared to european women so foreigness is no hall pass to pussy. remember that a significant number of our college attendants and specialized workers are foreigners as well, and that argentina is not white

Women love rich and handsome foreign with sexy accents. At my boarding school, the British exchange students and Europeans recruited for hockey were considered handsome.

/r/hapas

If you're an upper class guy with a posh accent from england sure, other than that no.

Also you need to be tall.

i thought puerto ricans were hispanic?

You don't need to be upper class, people in the USA just assume every English person is royalty when they meet them in real life. I had girls trying to get to me know me before I could even get out of the car rental office at the airport when I visited America.

It really felt like I was in the movie Love Actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=UIXHcOjJpxY

i have a brit at work who exaggerates his britishness as much as he can. he speaks with a very exaggerated "received pronunciation" accent and always points out how little he knows about american life. oh and he dresses like a metrosexual too, probably in contrast with our suburban american t-shirt and jeans dress code.

Well I can't comment on this guy I don't know, some British people are just generally pompous and full of themselves, it's like our equivalent of an American who posts a ton of military stickers on their truck and wears camouflage at any opportunity.