Anons, i've got strange shit. know this girl for almost an year; never really tried to be her bf or something like that...

anons, i've got strange shit. know this girl for almost an year; never really tried to be her bf or something like that. although i never call a girl "friend", i just never ever looked at her in gf/bf way, never had crush on her.

last night i saw her in my dream, it wasn't sexual/romantic situation at all. shit just lasted for less than a minute, i was just talking to her about some random shit.

woke up and i feel i've fallen in love with her. my love towards her is intense af. never ever loved any of my actual gfs this much. i feel euphoric and orgasmic; thinking about her makes me feel like i'm in heaven, it's like the most powerful high i can get. i literally love her.

what am i up to? seriously, what's wrong? i just wonder because i can't explain the shit.

pic related.

bump

again

bumping for interest

yes

>madly in love with a girl
>think I’ll go post her face on Sup Forums and ask user what i should do

That is the best way to fall in love. Dreams can be powerful like that, bro.

Roll with it. I would...

She's cute af, ask her out. Don't overthink it.

You might have just reilized whats been in front of you this hole time. Go after her, flirt a bit, see how sge reacts. Speaking from experience nothings better then being attracted to someone who is already a friend. Youve already got shit in common and probably enjoy being around each other. Now you just need to let her know your interested in being more then friends (but that things wont get weird if shes not into it). Then take a step back and give her some room to sort her feelings out. If you do it right, make her it feel a little bit new by flirting, but also safe be still being her friend, she should be into it to. Most male/female friendships have a bit of underlying sexual tension, you just have to get her to noice it the same way you have.

That's Edward Furlong in a wig

Don't do anything to rash.
Avoid her prolonged(understand?) company for an entire day.
Hang out with a close friend, other than her, or have a conversation with a family member.
Get some sleep and think about you're feelings towards her and imagine whether she's worth relinquishing some of your freedom for.

If you take a relationship in a romantic direction, it will change the dynamic, most definitely; negatively or positively, however, is a shot in the dark you're going to have to be willing to take, and you can't go back once it's in motion.
Decide for yourself, you're a man, you should be able to make (and "take") your own decisions...

should i really?

Don't tell her, don't jeopardise your friendship.
Suffer like a man should.
Or tell her, in time when you think it's right, without acting like a freak about it.
It's going to hurt you no matter what you do, I promise you this, so choose wisely.
I wish you the best OP.

Wow... you really suck at relationship analytics...
I'm sure you have minimal sex prowess...

You need to work on your sentence formulation, as well. The points were not transmitted with even flow, bro...

A good wig!

yeah, depending what choice he makes it's either gonna hurt less or worse, but there will be pain, inevitably.

Nice bass

yes

thanks man

Yep, I've had it for about 8 years. Not too much buzz as you might expect because I put a riser on the bridge, so it has better thump then it would stock.
The input is shot, but I don't play it amplified any way...
That's why I got this bad boy right here, pic related...

Shecter diamond series custom
I get some mad pop from it

yes

Y'all niggas posting in my thread na

Wat?

What don't you fucking understand?

yes

Exactly.

anons, i am going to meet her monday. wish me everything best.

also, any more tips on how i oughta act to succeed?

U suk

Wish I could tell you for sure, life just isn't that easy. All I would say is don't panic and say anything you don't mean.

Maybe if you can describe her personality a little.

op here. she's too loyal.

That's vague, to friends? In general?
Either way that's not a terribly bad thing, though I think that if she turned you down she may not really think she can hang around you afterwards because she knows how you feel.
I don't think it would be because she was put off by you either, if she's loyal she may even do it not to hurt you.

Did you just wake up 15 seconds ago?

It will go away. I once had a dream I fucked a dead body I found in a dumpster, and couldn't get that dream girl out of my mind for a week.

You should have asked her out beta faggot.

so this is common?

lol try your best. Think about spartans !!! Face your problems like a MAN !!

i'll

>last night i saw her in my dream

it.
doesn't.
fuckin'.
mean.
anything.

tldr: you're a faget.

Yeah.

Just last month, I had a dream about this girl I used to work with... couldn't even remember her name. She wasn't particularly good looking, and was a bit annoying. But I felt like I needed her.

Eventually remembered her name and checked her out on FB... yep, kinda ugly. I'm sure she's still annoying, too.

Dreams are weird, user.