Tiny penis shame/humiliation thread?

Tiny penis shame/humiliation thread?

I would like to suck on it. And pound your ass. Clean your fucking nails, you faggot

I wish someone would lock it in chastity and hide the key

She's super sexy.

When her children find this on the internet in 20 years I am sure it will not bother her at all. I don't understand why girls allow images like this of themselves to be taken/put online.

millennials are the end of us.

Self bump

Pinched dick bump

Doesn't count if it's not hard.

That is hard. This is soft.

Have you had sex before? If you did how was it?

user... I'm so sorry..

post picture of its next to pringles can/ or monster energy drink and so will i

Fucking hot bro, would suck all night

height in feet and inches?

Mate i got a 5.8 inch cock, not too impressive, so i bought an 8 inch extender to use on my wife, its big n thick, i fuck her with extender then flip her over, take the extender off and give her anal with my cock...get an extender, they are fucking awesome

>Tiny penis shame/humiliation thread

But I like small penises, they're cute and easy to swallow. I also like people with premature ejaculation. Sometimes I get tired/bored when guys take ages to cum when I'm sucking them off. I just want a nice cute boi with a cute penis that cums in 1-2 minutes, is that so much to ask for?

no shes not, you're just a pathetic loser.

meanwhile in the Tiny penis shame/humiliation thread

this may or may not be me

pretty naive to believe everyone here has a micropenis. I'm here to laugh at micro penises and to better understand how you dont kill yourself

post dick

It's so cute I love it, yours?

This is bullshit everyone I post my dick and all you fags want to see are my ball and I'm not even gay but why is that?