Hi Sup Forums, what type of shavers do you use lads...

Hi Sup Forums, what type of shavers do you use lads? I used to shave with expensive manual shaver but now tried electric for a while and kinda like it better. Not so smooth, but way faster.

This right here. Not stupid expensive and gets the fucking job done in no time.

braun 5

Phillips norelco boys. It broke tho so I’m shaving with two heads

just a cheap electric phillips with rotary blades.
i should really buy new blades
>theyre about 4 years old.

I use double edge shaving razor.

heard good things about this. How long does that "blade" last for till you have to swap it?

Ditto. Best electric shaver

Which ones are better, first and third or second and fourth in OP pic?

What is that?
Ive been using regular razors for all my life but want to try something like that

Lazy fuck, just shave like a man.

>lazy

It’s more about saving money than anything

I'm bald and shave my head abd face with an electric. I often do it while driving rather than stand in the bathroom looking into a mirror.

>Like a man
Because getting job done fast effective is not manly at all.

Haven't shaved with a razor for ~10 years, been using pic related for that long, can shave in 1 min, who cares about getting super close, I go a week between shaves anyway

Those things seriously last forever. 9 months in, and still chops shit up like day 1.

On the same blade...?

Same blade.

When I did use to shave I used a straight razor and all that shit. Badger brush, puck of shaving soap, had to strop and maintain it and such.
It's just how I was taught.

Tried those shitty disposable ones and that just ripped up my neck. Never tried an electric though.

But not really an issue anymore.
Have become a beard bro.

ive only used the style like 2 & 4.

started with disposable Bic razors in high school, but i was a pizza face with tons of pimples. that shit tore me up with cuts.

got a rotary for xmas 2000 and havent looked back.

even a cheap plug in with no batteries is good. wal mart special, 30 bucks.

also, the rotary style is great for shaving your pubes if youre into that. i buzz mine once a week, gf likes me smooth.

she usually waxes, but last year she tried some laser treatments and i got to shave her before those. getting right up in her pussy and asscrack was the best. because then i got to eat out a perfectly hairless hole.

sounds great