My name is Avi Rosenstein and I am soon to be the new owner of Sup Forums

My name is Avi Rosenstein and I am soon to be the new owner of Sup Forums.
My company is ready to take ownership of Sup Forums and I want to get an understanding of what we can do to improve the forum.
Please note that CP will still not be tolerated.
Go ahead and ask me anything!

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Oy vey, Avi !! let's continue spreading interracial and gay shit. We need to destroy goyim !!

>שמי אבי רוזנשטיין ואני בקרוב להיות הבעלים החדש של Sup Forums.
החברה שלי מוכנה לקחת בעלות על Sup Forums ואני רוצה לקבל הבנה של מה שאנחנו יכולים לעשות כדי לשפר את הפורום.
שים לב שהמחסום CP עדיין לא יהיה נסבל.
קדימה, שאל אותי משהו!

MOSHE, I FIXED IT FOR YOU! THANK G-D THAT Sup Forums WILL NOW BE SHUT DOWN AND NEVER AGAIN EXPOSE ANY OF OUR JEW SHENANIGANS... OOPS.

Shalom my friend!
Welcome to the new Sup Forums.
I want you to contact me regarding how we employ moderators. Past moderators will not be considered as that would likely indicate a conflict of interest.
You know how to contact me.
PS: Chris sends his regards and will be joining our venture in June.

Tits or gtfo

Make a rule against trap threads so we dont have to bathe in this faggotry anymore

That's all we need. If the goddamn Jews take over 4 Chan, we can forget about any type of real political or sociological discussion. Also be prepared to lose all the White power memes.

What do you think about Sup Forums implementing a rating system that would alert moderators to remove threads based on votes from anons?
For example: 30 downvotes in 1 minute would have the moderators remove the thread?

Pls ban all furry and Loli posts

Would be abused just like your childhood

As owner of Sup Forums, I would welcome all free speech.
Again, we would ban all posters of CP and make available to law enforcement, all IPs of offenders.

Suddenly there'd be no threads.
Ever.

Would be bad because it would be more like reddit, just make a seperate board for traps instead

We could implement a downvote system and a registration system that would prevent an abuse of the downvotes.
A pre-moderation system that would weed out constant poor content threads being posted.

Ola Amigo

Thats just asking for Tumblr to raid

>forum.
there are no forums here.

no and fuck off newfag. there are more than enough faggy places to hang out on the internet. don't go shitting up Sup Forums

>(((Rosenstein)))
Will blatant, egregious anti semitism still be tolerated?

And what would your solution be?

No voting. On anything. Ever.
This place is one of the last bastions of true free speech, even if that is still somewhat compromised, and voting or accounts would kill it.

Like I previously stated, as long as it doesn't break the law, then it's acceptable.

We need more mods who come from within the community. There are plenty here that'd be willing to take some time while on here to weed shit out.

You mean stuff like this?

Also,furries,loli,shotaa and log threads

to what problem? Sup Forums is exactly what Sup Forums is. if you wish it was reddit, just go to reddit.

Registration defeats what Sup Forums is. There is a reason everyone is user. So we can say what we want without being tracked. That's how we know you're a dumbass newfag.

Newfag here,What is Cp?

this guy gets it. voting fucking ruins everything. fuck censorship.

And this?

Cheese pizza

Constant priapisms. Lots here get them.

Crazy pics. Newfag

From what I have seen on Sup Forums, moderation on the various boards is mostly hit and miss.
Obvious threads that should be culled sit on the forums for hours (days on some boards) and the moderators currently have the power to ban based on their perception. There appears to be many overbearing moderators on many discussion and image forums, who wield the ban hammer for even the slightest questionable post.
We would like to see that change.

Sup Forums has had oppressive moderation since the very beginning. no discussion of cheese pizza is permitted thanks to the modfags.

Sorry. Pizza with cheese.

B-but why user

This is absolutely true; I have no idea who the current mods are or from whence they came, but they don't seem to be of this community & look to have their own agendas.
People recruited from individual boards, to mod those particular boards, would work much better.

^^^this. I understand CP itself not being permitted, but threads with bare discussion of any related topic, and no image or vid content, are purged. There are a lot here who wish to do no harm but want to fucking discuss things, as it makes shit easier to deal with for them, and it's never allowed for long.

In the beginning there was pizza with cheese, before the fall of mods brought sanity to the forum, forever corrupting it.

Bullshit. Prove it is you. Post a photo with timestamp fag or gtfo

:( :( :( plz what doea it really mean?

its ok if theres more toppings but absolutely no cheese pizza. its because moot is from nyc so hes a pizza snob.

Crab parchment. Ancients used it to write with.
Dead sea scrolls were written on it.

SAY NO TO,CHILD ABUSE

Not posting from a mod account.

Fucking weak bait.

We intend to implement a number of boards which will allow for specific subject posts.
For instance: rekt threads (gore etc) would have their own board.
Posting off-topic would result in bans on a specific board, however you could post on other boards.

Will you bring loot crates to Sup Forums?

B-but I love you user

NO, CHILD ABUSE
abuse of drawings is perfectly fine tho

No, faggot. Rekt belongs on b so does gore.

Just put the traps and furries on containment boards and leave us the fuck alone.

Obvious bullshit thread is bullshit.

We are exploring the options of loot, user levels and merchandising.

kikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekike

NO, DRAWLING LIVES MATTER!!!

Ask George Sorros, he knows a nice restaurant where he can explain

ikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekikekike

Who is the official queen of b? And why is it boxxy?

Ok, yeah, bait thread, you got me.

Spacebar disabled.

Anyone who has been on Sup Forums for more than a day knows that Sup Forums will never have a queen.

I second this. Simulation CP is as bad as the real thing.

Where can I find more like this?

the different layers of people who think they're oldfags here is pretty great.

Because pedos get hot off of it and diddle little kids.

Yes, because the computers on which these are made will be traumatized forever.

>inb4 lecturing