ITT POST WAYS TO KEEP YOU FROM EATING. I'll start

ITT POST WAYS TO KEEP YOU FROM EATING. I'll start.
When I'm super hungry and start salivating, I chew on toilet paper.

Nice tip, have a good day, OP.

I got a lot more tips.

I make myself cup of tea. It fills the stomach and is nicely warm.

Sup UK.

I don't need any, am not a fat fuck :^)

I drink lots of water.

>t. 250lbs

Get a Soda Stream or other carbonation device.
Add your favorite flavor extract (unsweetened) to some filtered water, then carbonate it. Drink to your heart's content whenever you feel hungry and shouldn't be eating. The carbonation will make you feel fuller than plain water...and the flavor will help too. If you are a rich bastard, you could just go for a 5-a-day LaCroix habit...

Carbonated shit logs

retard

>$5 for a 12 pack
>rich

God I'm glad I'm not poor.

I've lost 87 pounds using this method. I went down from 266 lbs to 179 lbs over the course of 14 months.

Well...I am. I'm still paying off a bunch of student loan debt, and my career isn't stable.

do tiny small bumps of meth, associate meth crystals with candy/sugar.
You'll lose like 10kg in two weeks.

OP here, I never heard of that method before and I literally used it the first time today because I felt like it. Kek, it's actually a thing?
Has science gone too far?

I just dont eat...literally.
It's not very hard and it baffles my brain that people are fat and cant control themselves

popcorn. works great. drink lots of water.

OP here again, I have lost 14kg in 2 weeks when I was 14 by not eating.
10kg is small time

Replacing the calories of snack foods/candy with just the flavor (no sweetness of any kind) is a great way to ween yourself off of junk food. Some people have used vaping to the same effect.

idk, lurk in a scat thread?

it went bad after 26 for me

I think most fat people eat not only as sustenance, but also:

>as hobby
When you have ten minutes somewhere in city, so you grab ice-cream or roll.
When you go to fancy steakhouse in weekend.

>socially
Dinners are time for family to gather and talk.

>psychologically
As rewards or comforts.

Skinny people might have different vice. One of my friends is in great shape, but can't help but to smoke pot every other evening. Other plays videogames too much. I... well, i have sweets.

You are trying to cancel out your vice by hoping to find vices to point out in others.

Put all those cocks back in your mouth. No room for food.

Take a low dosage of any ADHD med. You just start feelling kinda hungry when you'd normally be starving.

People have a different pull towards eating that's why, also under different circumstances someone's appetite may change.
I find the the more active I am physically the less I tend to eat even though my body should demand more, making it easy for me to lose weight when I have a job or if I'm working out.
Sadly I get bored of it eventually and go back to gaming for a few months where not only do I not burn the fat but I tend to eat more and worse.
I spent last summer eating salads and meat on occasion, and bare any carbs, literally every single day, my shifts were between 8 and 12 hours typically but I was on for 15 one day.
I think it's about how much of your brain is being used, when I'm on the computer I tend to think about a few different things but with a shorter attention span, when I work I am too focused to get hungry.