So Evalion was completely destroyed by a very popular French antifa youtuber (over 225M views, >1.5M subscribers)

So Evalion was completely destroyed by a very popular French antifa youtuber (over 225M views, >1.5M subscribers).

youtube.com/watch?v=zE5cCw1KCbc

How can Sup Forums ever recover ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aEze7Ik_uCo
youtu.be/vOh_B7TlnGk?t=15m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

>How can Sup Forums ever recover ?

Truth to be told, we can't. We can't recover from this one. We're finished.

I think it's the time to pack our packs and leave, boys.

I like SLG... the prob here is that Mathieu did not understand that she is a fucking troll!
SLG is being trolled by a little girl! How awesome is that!

Is there anything more tiresome than this "Sup Forums btfo how can Sup Forums ever recover?" meme?

Who the fuck are these guys and why should i care?

Mathieu has been doing moralfag bullshit for the past episodes all the time. Obviously without sources or anything. Just the useful idiot.

I guess more views and likes means you are right.

>evalion
>pol

Pick one

wow...really...makes you think, huh?

I would say the "really makes you think" meme is worse

what did he mean by this?

Mods need to start banning all of these shit threads and turn this place into the fuckking gulag. BTFO, and How can x ever recover, and all the other shit threads should be instant autoban considering most people retarded enough to post them are probably too retarded to work a proxy.

Agreed, it's time to exit, everyone be sure to tell Britain.

oh shit he "rekt" someone spouting neonazi nonsense

how did he manage to do that? where did he find the ammunition to shoot holes in her argument?

i mean, being a neonazi is such a popular and well established point-of-view nowadays. i just don't see how this genius of rhetoric did it!!!

this is how the internet works. we find paper tigers, make a 15 minute youtube video about them, and go about our day feeling like we made a difference in the world.

all press is good press

:^)

>A random youtuber's opinions somehow matter to me
That's it, I'm a #clintoris now

it always shocks me to find out that there are european youtubers rofl. Like who would listen to your garbleygook language? Fucking scum of the earth.

Antifa should be gassed

>How can Sup Forums ever recover?
How is the french faggots Sup Forums's problem? Its your country that need to recover, not Sup Forums

filter them

Simple : déshabonne et fais pas de pub à ce socialo-fils-de-putiste

et regardes du valek

youtube.com/watch?v=aEze7Ik_uCo

Noraj de l'apprentissage

all press is good press

that seems to be something absolutely no one understand

help i cant understand frog

purée ça fait des années que j'avais pas vu cet "humour" tout droit des forums jewvideo.com, je l'ai jamais vraiment apprécié, mais ce gars la m'a fait beaucoup rire j'avoue.

I love Mathieu Sommet.

The french language is just so beautiful. I might disagree with him, and if he was an anglo I probably would hate his guts

but the french language makes him so lovely and enjoyable to listen to.

trilingual master race

>typical youtuber surfing on the last popular bullshit to pop out an half-backed unfunny speech
>jumpcut everywhere to keep the dead-brain low attention span buzy

>How can Sup Forums ever recover ?
Most of this board doesn't give a shit about that attention whore. A few autists do

I'm a white girl and I'd rather fw a black guy than a french guy. French people are fucking disgusting.

>implying Sup Forums is damaged by some Jewtube spat

>Evalion
>relevant

yeah... but the language is so fucking beautiful that I legitimately enjoy it

If he was speaking English I'd fucking hate this bullshit. The anglo language is just so screaching and hard to listen to for more than 10 seconds. But I can listen to French all day and not have those high pitched anglo atrocities bother my ear.

you understand only one language, cunt

>Noraj de l'apprentissage

Fuck that.
We wuz Napoleon and sheeeeit.
I'll burn everything before I pack up and leave
And I'll burn more on my retreat.

>SLG

I hate this dude. I used to watch his videos in 2014 when they were funny and not full of bullshit

That's the last straw. I #Shill4Hill now.

I understand frogspeak but this guy WHOA! irritating as fuck

>when they were funny
>implying

That's it, I'm an #AntifaArtillery now

>Antifa

Somebody post the homo antifa art

evalion destroyed by retarded leftist idiot. ok

Its ironic because Antifa is fascist in their own right.

>Cataclysm

trashed

Nice UI, faggot.

Noo, I'll come to your rescue, my dear! That mean man will taste the sharp bite of my wit.

Also just curious, has this girl come out and said she was a troll or is this just a general consensus based on the fact that what this girl has done on youtube has brought a lot of attention to the topic and pushed many to speak out against her, often bias and incorrect.

>source for her being a troll please

both are idiots, why should I care

Stop shilling this cunt, she is already making money thanks to all of you.

There's probably no source, but when you have common sense, these stuff is kinda easy to spot.

yup, you hear that OP, you dont have to make these threads anymore we've finally been Stumpt, farewell family

>antifa

Hahahaha

Good

she looks like a fucking kike

Mathieu Sommet has never been funny anyway, fuck him

i'm always surprised when i see these french yt channel having millions of subs and views everyday.

they have no cotenant, they spend most of their time rambling about stupid shit and trying to be funny.

her voice make my my teeth explode

>watching youtube e-celebs

Indeed. French youtube celebrities only make shitty, unfunny videos devoid of any meaningful content. Most of it is either a direct copy of American (or other non-French) popular youtubers, or some retarded politically correct comment on domestic or foreign news, or internet affairs. Their public is the ultra left, the most blue pilled teenage retards. Hence why people like Matthieu Sommet, regardless of whether this is their genuine opinion or not, would never say anything politically uncorrect, they wouldn't go against their own public, they wouldn't want to lose that sweet youtube money.

>faggot youtuber beats other faggot youtuber

and this affects me how?

>her channel has been banned for weeks
>everyone still is talking about it

You mean she wasn't a meme?

écoute Alain Soral alors, au lieu de cette tapette

awooooooooo

Not at all. This Youtuber isn't an antifa and he hasn't destroyed her the slightest, he's just a guy who presents and comments the last lulzworthy videos on the Internet. He criticizes her because it's unfathomable that he approves of her, he's your random guy who makes funny videos, he doesn't want to be involved in any shit.

TL;DR : It's nothing.

Mattieu Sommet alias la plus grosse sous-merde du web, bref un énième fils de pute qui veut passer pour le gentil et le juste de service.

This. Doesn't matter if it's 60 gorillion people are telling you something wrong is right.

>shilling for Soral

He may not like Jews but he sucks jihadick every day.

He point good stuff against the jew but I agree, he suck too much muslim dicks.
He still have good point overall on the system

he's kind of right with his vision of feminism

this intervention is so epic youtu.be/vOh_B7TlnGk?t=15m31s

shooooooooooooooooooooo ananas

Good. Have you seen her content? It could have seriously offended some people.

I don't agree with some of Antifa's tactics, but Evalion's content was clearly violating YouTube's terms of service.

>Caring about a shill femjew

no you're not a girl
sissi boy

>clintoris
Kekd

THIS GOY LOVES ANOTHER MAN!!!

obviously "really makes you think", which somehow annoyingly got spammed here in the past week while being a popular meme for years