Do you get aroused by fat women?

Do you get aroused by fat women?

nope

yep

if they're nicely proportioned, yes

I'm going to fuck a fat slut off tinder today that I'm not even attracted to

post a pic of her

They don't even register as 'women' with my dick. They might as well be a man, or a horse, nor a negress. There is zero attraction there, zero sexual interest.

fuck yes

No slightly chubby sure but not this, this is disgusting

Yes. Because they are easier, sluttier, and discardable.

low-test dicklet detected

I just like the exaggerated proportions but to a point. Wide hips, thick thighs, big ass, big tits. I feel like I will break skinnier girls like I'm handling a paper mache pussy

GOD DAMN, BAN this fucking company's server already Hiro. Literally the same shit SPAMMED EXACTLY day after day.... DAY AFTER FUCKING DAY

Same way women (neggresses included) feel about you. Life has a way of working out.

No. They're gross and smell bad.

You must be new, here.

No and you shouldn’t either. People like you are just giving sjw types ammunition.

>we were right this whole time! Men DO find fat,lazy and unhygienic women attractive! Let’s keep it up

Fuck you for encouraging this

no they're not

>fat,lazy and unhygienic
Well, at least we have something in common.

Their arms and legs look like condoms filled with cottage cheese. In addition to being ugly as fuck outside, they're often just as ugly inside, as they know they're worthless to society. And, yet again, the ungodly stench. Like a stale bologna sandwich on a hot dirty sidewalk. Throw in the peach fuzz beard because being fat jacks up their androgen levels and boom, every fat girl ever. A skeleton wrapped in fat, wrapped in self loathing, and wrapped in hairy oily skin.

most fat girls I've been with haven't smelled bad

Do you smoke? I see that a lot with smokers. A buddy of mine was shackled to a hampire until he quit smoking. Her first period, and he finally realized she smelled like a musk ox in rut. Fucking vile.

i've never smoked, fat doesn't equal bad hygiene

Being fat is bad hygiene. They go hand in hand.

>fat doesn't equal bad hygeine

if you're too lazy to take care of your body you're too lazy to clean it properly faggot.

Yes! Pic related

>Do you get aroused by fat women?

No. What a stupid thread.

Almost exclusively.

Moar?