Jew poisoning childrens' minds with degeneracy gets shoah'd on twitter, files police report

Jew poisoning childrens' minds with degeneracy gets shoah'd on twitter, files police report

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/police-probe-anti-semitic-abuse-targeting-jewish-journalist/

Link to kikery:
twitter.com/benjamincohen/status/736928504781099009

>be European
>be disgusted by child abuse
>get investigated

The EU is a sinking ship, BREXIT while you can.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Oh uncle Adolf...we are so sorry.

Files lawsuit what the fu-

>be European
Oh, that'll do it.

>keeping your Bluetooth on

>waaaah people are mean to me online pls police state help me! waaaah
Europe is a joke continent

It breaks my heart to see a once mighty empire of brilliant and strong men so cucked beyond belief.

See the two triangles on the left and right of the icon? That means it's currently connected to a device within range. Possibly a speaker, but almost definitely intentional. At least try to learn the basics of what you're criticizing, retard.

>not having a smart watch
m8 how the fuck do you read your text messages while driving

I'm not taking any fucking excuses nigger

>texting and driving

I'm deciding which one of you to criticize here. What do you have against leaving your Bluetooth on?

I don't, but I need to know why you don't either before I k ow if I can call you retarded.

Don't sound too paranoid... but cancer

>Don't wanna*

Oh okay, on your way, m80. There nothing wrong with not wanting radio wave transmitters pressed against your body all day, even if the Jews say it's safe. Plus it saves battery life if you aren't using it.

i left some anti semitic comments to (((Ben Cohen)))

My car pairs with the phone directly. I have on wheel controls for phone calls and media playback.

Have a good one yourself, understanding user m8

creative thread derail

I kept bumping it an no one was interested anyway

>*and

Stay safe bro, watch out for those cyber police