I'm the most fucked up.human on The planet, AMA

I'm the most fucked up.human on The planet, AMA

Why haven't you killed yourself?

How's middle school?

Because life's amazing as a sociopathic asshole

Kek, middle school was 11-12 years ago

I've killed animals, raped them and others.

How many children or teenagers have you injured or raped?

But if OP is the most fucked up he should probably just do everyone else a favor.

No kids as an adult. When I was growing up however I learned about sex at an early age, and I molested kids my age

Why would I do you a favor, do you know what a sociopath is

I call bullshit

What age were you and them? What things do you remember doing to them?

Call it all you want. I've actually not raped or even touched a kid sexually or roughly. I've lived with my grandmother taking care of 3 kids of varying age, and I fantasized about it all the time with each of them. But I chose not to act for now

Between the ages of 6-12. I touched them a little, but mostly kissed.I did however trick a special ed kid into the woods and forced him to let me suck his dick while I jacked mine until I came when.I was 13 I also had sexual contact with my brother through all my life. A couple times 11-17. My sister and I had a moment as well.

>I'm the most fucked up edgy cuck
>I haven't done anything
Pick one edgelord, ssssssage

Once I hit 16 I stopped with the young ones and started going after girl my own age. After that my mindset changed. I'm manipulative as fuck. I have a silver tongue it seems, I can lie easily and well. Every girl that I've been with and friend I've made had believed the live I've built about. I honestly wish I could stop and date someone being the real me, but by now I don't even know what that is kek

We haven't gotten to the people 16-22, all those who fell prey. Or the plans I have in the future for kids.

>future for kids.
What plans do you have?

>Your world is being invaded by lucky >patches

>Fell prey
Jesus I cut myself!

Continue, what experience with your sister? Do you plan on going to prison or dying early?

Neither

One day in.going to fulfill my fantasizing

Who would you say that is the real you? How would you describe yourself?

>fantasizing
Prey tell, what fantasies with children do you have?

> (You)
>Who would you say that is the real you? How would you describe yourself?

I honestly don't know. Since a young age, as young as I can remember, I've built this lie

I think we both know.

What is your goal in life? Acomplish what?

With my sister, I remember fingering her in the back seat of mom's car, then.going.home, eating her out, and Fucking her, I was 13

Just to live out love doing.as.I please. Planning meticulously

I am not mentally ill so no, I do not know what fantasies with children you have, though I can imagine them being of a sexual nature. Describe your fantasies with children, por favor.

But you need to have a master plan. Something big. At least I would do it.

Master plan is to live out every sick twisted fantasy I have

How did she allowed you to do that to her without resisting?

>sick twisted fantasy I have
Describe those sick twister fantasies, also reply to this

Everything from.taking her virginity, training her to be my personal slut slave well into her adult years. Bondage, bestiality, and so much more. Planning on doing it with my daughter.

So ur more like a sexual sociopath... huh. I like to fuck with people by making them do what I like, and then watch them suffer.

I'm in the bdsm lifestyle, so finding women to do it is a relatively easy thing. Especially when you find slaves who love pet play. I have plans on turning a girl into a dog slut, and plans to murder a girl as I fuck her and beat her body black and blue. Then fuck her corpse

What if it is a boy?

I like to.think.mental and sexual are the most fulfilling

Might turn him into a sissy fag

What age in children interests you the most and why?

Seconding this