Wtf is wrong with leftists? Why do they always act and dress so retarded?

Wtf is wrong with leftists? Why do they always act and dress so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For maximum attention grabbing.

Because there is something wrong with the way they think and it manifests itself in bizarre behavior

honestly it takes one to know one

they're not even leftists tho
just fucking liberals
they act and dress retarded BECAUSE THEY ARE RETARDED

They are "free" other than thoughts and speech.

they rejected traditional values and decided to make their own where our captiailism system constantly compells you to make your own style and be you. Cause it sells shit. Same for the red necks with belt buckets and pickup trucks.

What is a belt bucket and where do I get one? I’ve been using a metal pail to store my belts. What a fucking dunce I am.

It's a uniform. Today's leftists are militant authoritarians.

They are acting out their emotional damage. They are immature and ignorant. But they believe they are special because mommy told them so. And they think they are smart because they all got participation trophies.

word

lmao! cheers m8 i was thinking the same thing haha

i rather have a girl like this than have one who is obsessed with her eyebrows and loves kim kardashian

Sensible side splitting

You sir are a trooper

The current young adult generation (Millennials) in western countries no longer face any world ending issues now the Cold War and Fascism has ended. Previous generations have united and matured to face threats like WWII, Vietnam, potential nuclear wars, and so on. Now the world has improved so much, the Millennial libtards have allowed themselves to become faggots and deviants. They concern themselves with homosexuality, transgenderism, interracial relationships, obesity acceptance, misguided feminist concepts that takes power away from justice and serves their interests, and so-called "microaggressions". Good times breed weak men. Weak men breed hard times. Hard times breed good men.

They've been saying shit like this straight through most of the 80's, 90's, and 00's.

You know what my WWII vet grandfather says?
>It's a good thing; we were miserable then.

>Check'd
Also, only the hippie-equivalent idiots dress like that.

They're analogous to father-rapin' rednecks on the right. They're there, but they're not the whole left, by far.

I'm a liberal, and I wear a shirt and tie to work every day. Most people in my area are very liberal, and the vast majority of people wear normal clothes here, I swear to god. Suits, slacks, cardigans with sensible pants, etc.

Hello fellow lib who is also secure enough to act/dress like an adult. Glad there's at least 2 of us on here

>Salutes
Seriously though, live in any blue state, outside of any major city, and I really think this describes the majority of humans. It's like

Baby boomers fought in Vietnam. Look at how fucked up that whole generation is.

>Baby boomers fought in Vietnam.
Poorly too.

Amen. See, even military service couldn't redeem that generation.

It’s almost like groups of determined locals have something they value and fight hard for.

If they're not hurting anyone I don't see why it's an issue.

I feel the same way about conservatives and their guns and religion. Although it could be argued that religion is harmful since it negatively impacts people who don't ascribe to it through morality laws.

Surprising that we didn't consider that yet again when we decided to send the next generation of the bottom of the barrel retards to Iraq and Afghanistan.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
this

Why do you care about the way they dress or act?
Let them be man, stop caring about other people's lifes and get a hold of your own.

They think they're being different by dressing the same

This

How's the weather in Moscow, comrade? I didn't bother reading the thread. Is it working? Lots of pointless fighting between the left and right?

What's wrong with right-wingers? Why do they all dress and act the same when they live in a country in which they are free to do whatever the fuck they want?

This is a consequence of your ridiculous politics in USA.

Well, everything comes in cycles, including mistakes.
Personally I’d be happy if the US government pulled out of all hostile countries, pulled all foreign aid, and applied the money to fighting problems in our own back yard - namely homelessness, mental health problems, drug problems and poverty.
I don’t think we should be in anyone else’s business until we got our own shit sorted and fixed.
Which means likely never.

This person is an extreme representation of what a liberal is. Most normal and functional people who hold progressive viewpoints are trying very hard to distance themselves from the term "liberal" and the DNC. I hate this stupids liberal counter culture. I think you have a right to say that you do, just they have the right to do it without you hitting them.

I think it's safe to say that both parties need to bring the riff raff back under control.

Agreed

They are still children.

what's with righties always dictating how everyone acts/dresses?

found the liberal, guys.

because it's in their name.

You might as well ask why the sun rises in the East and sets in the West. It's simply a fact of life.

What’s with leftists always wearing drag and waving dildos and rainbow flags around?

What is it with republicans being so concerned with what other people war and what they do when it has absolutely no effect on them? My theory is that absorbing the religious voters fucked you far harder than you can ever realize.

It also helped that we never actually declared war and couldn't have gone full-strength into North Vietnam without sending every other undecided country in Southeast Asia running to the USSR for protection. We were trying to slow the spread of communism and doing anything more than just supporting South Vietnam would have been counterproductive. There is no possible way that North Vietnam could have stopped a US invasion. Any Vietnam vet will tell you that the reason we didn't win is because the Brass wouldn't allow it.

It's like a dangerous snake or bug that flashes with bright colours.

It's a warning not to get close because your about to have a bad time with them no matter what

Aposemitism. The same way a poisonous tree frog is brightly coloured.

It’s because you’re a fag. Some people like to express themselves in ways that you don’t like, stop being a snowflake.

found the liberal, guys.

also why is "snowflake" used as a fuck you? i've never understood that. seems retarded

The snowflake republican cries in this thread are fucking hilarious. Military authoritarian, retarded, mentally ill etc etc. Really just goes to show how pathetic most of Sup Forums is.

Aposematism. In nature, animals with bright coloring evolved that way to show they are poisonous, the most notable example of which is the Poison Dart Frog.
Leftists do it for the same reason. Bright color, stay away.