Brit/pol - CRASHING THIS EU EDITION

>TORIES ADMIT ELECTORAL FRAUD IN SOUTH THANET, POSSIBLE BY ELECTION AFTER THE REFERENDUM. WILL ARE NIGE STAND?

channel4.com/news/new-expenses-scandal-emerges-as-tories-fight-police-in-court
channel4.com/news/election-expenses-exposed

>CAMERON HAILS MUSLIM MAYOR AS "QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH"

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36410749

>MOUTHY GOBSHITE JESS PHILIPS LAUNCHES "ANTI-TROLLING CAMPAIGN"

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36417258

>LOCAL COUNCIL ATTEMPTS TO RIG EU REFERENDUM WITH POSTAL VOTES

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/30/council-to-pulp-eu-referendum-postal-ballots-as-bias-row-spreads/

>HUGE SURGE TOWARDS LEAVE CAMPAIGN, NOW LEADING +3 ON A PHONE POLL

twitter.com/britainelects/status/737654643778543617

>Sup Forums propaganda
Sup Forums/ propaganda
>Sup Forums propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>it's good lads, trust me
/voteleavelads/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SISjSXsb1xU
youtu.be/7zc_q9p9iYg
youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg
imgur.com/a/QfXB8
pastebin.com/YMC8ff1t
youtube.com/watch?v=U2f8nYMCO2I
youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90
express.co.uk/news/uk/675170/Brexit-Walworth-Family-EU-Referendum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=Jjrc3H-TE0U
youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
uk.businessinsider.com/eu-referendum-jd-wetherspoon-prints-anti-eu-beer-mats-attacking-imf-2016-5
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oldham

>Monmouthshire

>Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=SISjSXsb1xU

GET IN ERE LADS

==I NEED MUH POL HUSBANDO IN IT==

Gloucester

Got an argument:

youtu.be/7zc_q9p9iYg

Memes aside we don't really want to vote leave and put the ecomomic recovery at risk do we?

FUCKING THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=mWyB447vNjg

THE COLLAPSE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION IS STARTING SOON BROTHERS!!!

West Mids

Y O R K S H I R E

Who is this semen demon?

nth for monmouthshire

Memes aside we don't really want to vote leave and put the Muslim caliphate recovery at risk do we?

Mi5 here, you don't get to bring songs.

You British shall never leave you cannot even make a reproduction of your quintessential handgun and deserve punishment for it.

>M O N M O U T H S H I R E
>M A S T E R - R A C E
>R E P O R T I N G
>I N

>yfw born just in time to witness the european racewar

Katya

imgur.com/a/QfXB8

REMINDER
Always retort with solid counter arguments
pastebin.com/YMC8ff1t
^solid arguments go here

>coons-burg

Barraigh, Na h-Eileanan Siar reporting in.

if im not mistaken its the first time Leave has been leading in the PHONE polls whih are very much in favour of remain. now we are leading in ALL OF THEM

momentum is growing for leave. this is glorious!!

>TFW we can go back to the good old days of conquest. Going into Northern France for the shits and giggles.
>This time it will be for the additional benefit of being our moral duty to Christian Europe.

What a time to be alive chaps

Could be worse

Anyone watching this on BBC now?

Provide stream to non UK citizens.

>she won't be there to lead us

Why live

we need this updated. There's a disloyal face in there and clarkson is a raving pro-EU shill who literally wants a united states of europe

Sorry, but we have already started to print and send these... mail votes :^). It worked fine in Austria, so why not with on BREXIT?

Im sorry lads, but you have to wait till next year when whole EU goes down and our 2nd phase starts(civil wars, civil wars everywhere)

wishes
~Soros

Are there any recent polls?

You are that website is near as bad as politifact in regards to complete leftist drivel, right?

Anyway, I was being sarcastic. When you leave remember to thank the US for sending king nigger to pass off the guys on the fence enough to vote Leave.

She's in our hearts and our spirits.

Just remember her words. Remember them my friend!

youtube.com/watch?v=U2f8nYMCO2I

This is for Americans, you pay close attention this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBzAwro8M90

you would have to remove churchill too

and 1000% more free

enjoy sharia law

express.co.uk/news/uk/675170/Brexit-Walworth-Family-EU-Referendum

DO IT FOR PAMELA AND HER GRANDKIDS. VOTE OUT.

>that last video

How was she so based?

enjoy the mexicans

A shed load.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum

Same. I shall roll cheese to celebrate if we manage to eacape the EU's clutches.

S O M E R S E T

Galloway and Griffin are pro Brexit aren't they? Why are they sat with Brown, Blair etc.

>literally becoming airstrip one
>based

Not brit related but get hyped

youtube.com/watch?v=Jjrc3H-TE0U

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

Lead the way bongs! Very likely Denmark will hold exit referendum if you leave.

Godspeed Nigel!

>Little Somalia reporting in

I mean Milton Keynes.....

Seriously, what happened to us?

>Perfect model city of the future
>Built to high specs in key areas
>Second fastest growing town in UK
>Going well until mid 2000s
>Gets enriched by Somali 'refugees'
>Central estates start going to shit
>Whites start leaving
>Probably going to crash and burn in future

Are we just some sick joke about the future of the West?

kek

Thanks.

Enjoy your raped children

Were you in attendance yesterday senpai? Weird to think there could have been another Sup Forumsite in the crowd

>Hating Americans and not helping them
>Hating your own blood and cousins across the pond.

Milton Keynes was always a shithole.

Essex is a meme to the rest of the country but is actually one of the best places to live. Barely any non-whites, close to London/transport links and nice urban and rural mix.

Watching

This Scottish bitch annoys the hell out of me though

>Labour voters

deserved it

literally a shopping centre

Oy vey

Sheerness, Isle of sheppy reporting in.

What do my fellow brits think of this chavvy town? We're all leave and UKIP in this town, and Farage banter is a typical thing down at the local CIU club.

>Essex
Shit accents. No national parks. No industrial heritage. Little historic value.

>Near London
Need I say more?

>Thread theme
>it's not the Great escape soundtrack
Fucking colonials man

So how long after we leave until we go to war with France again? It's been too long lads, and they'll have no reason to forcefully 'like' us when we're out.

This desu, I have a Scottish m8 and one of the reasons he said he wanted to leave was because "Fuck the Americans trying to blackmail us".

West mids bro reporting in

>So how long after we leave until we go to war with France again?
26th June
>vote on 23rd
>celebrate on 24th
>spend 25th getting over the hangover

Is it any good? I imagine it'll probably be biased considering that it's the BBC.

I hate Continentals as much as niggers and pakis. They have the audacity to claim we only take and not give, but they always take and don't give. You know what's unfair - that countries like Bulgaria and Romania really do only take, and not give, and yet they're not chastised. Germans and French fucks, who we've saved countless times, have the audacity to destroy out nation and tradition.

Fuck them all. I hope that our leaders have one small scrap of sense to bomb those subhumans in a nuclear holocaust, along with all the other non Anglo-Celts. The Asians and Dutch don't have to die, because they're not that bad and we owe the dutch for the Boer Wars.

this is like a God Save our Gracious Meme quality meme

good work chum, I'll post this soon enough

WHO'S AFEAR'D

who here voting leave but still has a cheeky back-up irish dual nationality just in case things go tits up?

uk.businessinsider.com/eu-referendum-jd-wetherspoon-prints-anti-eu-beer-mats-attacking-imf-2016-5

>drunk fucks are being fed brexit truths directly into their subconscious mind
>when they sober up they will think it's their idea to vote out
>this will literally sway the vote

I'M FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW WE'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO GET OUT

BRITISH FRIENDS, SHARE THIS MOVIE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS! HAVE YOUR PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, FRIENDS, CAT AND DOG WATCH IT. SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SPREAD THE WORD!

The movie is full of redpills, it's normie friendly, and very logical and truthful.

VOTE LEAVE NOW!
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

who /fantasyfrontbench/ here

I live in a hamlet Saffron Walden and it is kind of depressing encountering peoples preconvieved notions of a county that are primarily formed around Basildon etc.

Why are lefties such fucking cucks? Silly question, I know, but this kind of thinking is utterly moronic. They've been talking about the evils of the neo-liberal EU since we first joined and now they all support it because of muh tories muh tories muh tories. Do these idiots fail to realise that any of the economic reforms they desire are completely impossible as long as we remain? Do they not realise that a defeat of this magnitude would almost certainly require the PM to call a GE? A Corbyn government post-Brexit could potentially transform on a level not seen since Clement Atlee, they just have the little problem of actually winning a GE. The amount backing remain tells us they already know they've lost the next election.

The Danish can be based.

Find your area

>still 2 days until Question Time and This Week

True, I forgot about the Danes. The Norwegians are alright, and the Swedish - when they uncuck themselves - will be cool.
Finns are alright, too - but we don't care about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714

AND DID THOSE FEEEEETTTTTTT IN ANCIENT TIMMEEESSS

live in south armagh on border, love the leave politicians and mantra, don't want border controls every time i go to college. Feels bad man with my autism i'll probably get shot by British and Irish soldiers.

Me Nan said something similar when Obama stuck his nose in recently, with a pinch of "Enoch warned us!" tinged immigration bashing.

>85.36 1.90 4.73 2.19 0.69
Wouldn't know it though from all the Pakis you see around.

Post constutuencies

>94.7% white

Can't Barrage the Farage

They're useful idiots, pure and simple. They support what those who control them want them to support, even if it goes completely against their stated beliefs. Remember when the left was anti-war/anti-intervention? As soon as the media started to write some sob stories and some fantasies about an "arab spring" they all wanted to topple Assad and Ghadaffi without knowing the first thing about the conflict. They also used to be anti-globalization and now they want no borders, neoliberalism and world government.

well almost definitely have a special agreement with ireland since they arent in the schengen zone

WHY LIVE?
H
Y

L
I
V
E
?

no this week this week

>Yuri

Hurr durr soviets won the psychological war

A bunch of cux stopped me from meeting my Nige today ;-;