Sitting in front of the TV at 2:30am. Stressed out. Girlfriend is out on the town...

Sitting in front of the TV at 2:30am. Stressed out. Girlfriend is out on the town, so after 5 hours I sent her a text asking if she's having a good time. No reply. 2 hours later I ask if she's okay. No reply.

She always checks in, even if it's a blunt thumbs up emoji, I know she's good. She's been drugged before so I get pretty paranoid sometimes.

After no reply for hours, I messaged her friend she's out with, just asked if she's still with her.

Now I'm an asshole and I embarrassed her. She's pissed (and drunk) and I don't feel like she deserves to be. I drove her around all day getting shit ready for her night out, I even dropped her and her girlfriends in to town. I've been at home all night with nothing but worry on my mind, and now I'M THE ASSHOLE?

Am I in the wrong here?

WTF?

Your GF is drunk and partying while you're at home worrying about her? Dump this disrespectful bitch immediately.

Yes, you're guilible.

Dump her

Dump immediately. Btw when you try to dump her she'll probably go to the "you're too controlling" or "you're jealous" bullshit. Dumb bitches are predictable.

this can't be real.
if it is...she is laughing at you with whoever is ramming his dick in and out of her ass.

LOL she def has a friend shes seeing. trust me i'm usually the guy that girls see on the side. ez pussy.

> She's drunk

Talk to her when she's sober.

Dump that bitch faster than your shit hitting the toilet user. You'll be happier when you find a woman that appreciates things you do for her.

you should trust her, but if you don't, you should dump her
relationships are built on trust

She's riding one or more likely two cocks right now
no, she's not thinking about you

Just chill the fuck out OP,
maybe she just wants to enjoy herself for ONE FKING EVENING
without you just constantly bitching.

Or she's fucking a nigger.

Sure you are

Surely wouldn't surprise.

>Break up with her when she's sober.

ftfy

She was OK with some other dude's penis lodged against her cervix

First off your not in the wrong you can't freaking trust going out drinking at all these days especially being a girl so I don't blame you for being worried and the fact that you went all out doing stuff for her to get her ready for a night off shows your not controlling just worried. I feel like she was just drunk and lashing out because she drank to much ya know? Just talk when she gets up

>I drove her around all day getting shit ready for her night out,

Holy shit this can't be real.

I'm sorry bro
>feelsbadman

She's being a bitch

I'm not worried she's cheating, it's the fact that my town is notorious for dumb cunts drugging girls that has me worried. We've been together a year, I trust her, just not anyone else around her. She's gorgeous and too trusting of strangers. I may be "daddying" her a bit too much right now but I was just fucking worried.

She works 45 hour weeks, I wanted to help her have a good night with her workmates. It's the least I could do.

Okay, here’s the knowledge.

You can’t say any sentence that implies she had to do anything, because she didn’t. You aren’t wrong, but neither is she with her defense. This has happened to me several times and you will NEVER win that arguement.

That said the woman in question who did this to me

- made out with another dude at a strip club
-gave a blowjob to a guy for a free tattoo
- played strip poker with all my friends while I was in California
- left me for my best friend when it was all said and done.

Chicks that act like that are up to something, otherwise they’d think your paranoia was endearing and thoughtful. Only a problem for women when it gets in the way of their own shit.

>she was drugged before
Thats what most whores go with when they fuck other dudes, listen faggot. No respectable women who wants to build a real relationship and life with someone else needs to go out with friends and get drunk. This is like bringing your car to an auction and telling people your not looking to sell it. If she is not in business then she should not advertise. OP you need to get rid of trash.

ur in the beta zone, bud. if her going out alone were really that much of a problem then you shouldnt let her do it.

>I'm not worried she's cheating
she probably is. you're a complete pushover, so there's no reason for her not to cheat.

is 45 hours a lot? I work 50 minimum, usually more, and I don't depend on somebody else to help me with the things I need to do.

You're a chump and she's using you.

Post her tits

After all you did for her and she won't even text back to let you know she's okay when she's been drugged in the past? Looks like you are being taken advantage of by someone who does not return you're care and affections. How much do you know about this time she was drugged? This cloud have just been a cover for the first time you were cucked by a hung black man

She's 20. She's worked her arse off since she was 14 and is only just able to ACTUALLY adult. In contrast, She's acting like a child because I wanted to make sure she's okay... but yeah.

To the other dude, she WAS drugged, I was there. I ended up taking her home before whoever did it made their move.

this is a good post. sounds like you are getting used a bit OP but it isn't necessarily personal. some girls were raised to be entitled

You kid, but lately (past month or 2) she has been distant. I can be a bit much sometimes I guess, I'm the sort of person that goes out of their way for someone else's happiness. I thrive on making her day great, but don't leave much time for myself. She doesn't like that, but likes the attention. It's a catch 22 that I can't win.

but u should sleep on it OP dont react based on a dozen Sup Forums posts. dont do anything stupid.. think it through. Sup Forums consensus is you're being disrespected somewhat.

but if that's how she is and she's not doing it on purpose then you could train/teach her to behave differently.

Did you really come on here to post about a girl that's taking advantage of you, then defend the shit out of her? Christ, dude. Figure your shit out.

20 years old? Sorry bro, she’s reached the “is this really what I want to do for the rest of my life?” Stage. She’ll leave you for someone new and exciting soon.
UNLESS you transform like a beautiful bird. Take her to do new shit, rock climbing, fucking scuba, skydiving all sorts of worldy culture shit. Make yourself the fucking ken doll of experience. Only way to save this is to bring out a bag of surprise and intrigue.

you need to be self sufficient. have within you everything you need to thrive. to live and then to die. people come second. be the best you can be, man.

just a user but I dont agree with you. you're not a video game for a woman OP.. women need you more than you will ever need them.

Yeah, I know that. We actually used to go on loads of adventures, but we both have a heavy work load now so we don't have time.

I'm not about to make a rash decision or say anything bad. I'm just pissed that she's reacted like this, that's all. Shes gonna blow up at me when she gets home, and as usual I just have to take it.

This is bait, but the worst part is all the people replying dump her. If the roles were reversed youd all be saying, shes psycho or obsessive dump her. Bunch of autistic losers all of you.

why are you all on OPs side?? She just went out. I barely check my phone after half a litre of vodka, if my girlfriend rang all my mates while I was out I'd be embarrased as well. Thats psycho shit.

If this is legit then keep posted. I've been there and the best thing you can do is just be stern about talking in the morning and not arguing.

My self sufficiency, my happiness, comes from other people. I accepted long ago that there isn't much going on with me, so I try to live with other people to get by. I make music, and that's about it. I'm a goof, I'm an alright dude, I'm okay looking I guess, but all in all I have no aspirations. Never have, I'm trying to get there but it's tough.

that sounds bad. I empathize with you, OP.

Timestamp.....
Tits.....
Gtfo....

>gf literally done nothing wrong
>op is a fucking loser
>no one pointing this out
What the fuck

I've come here for 10+ years my dude. No. Memes aside, I'm just having a rough time. Not in the mood to make shit worse for myself by posting her nudes.

Yeah bit if he didn't bother then he'd be a 'betafag'... A man's role is to protect so his instincts are natural

You have to do something. You're a man - you should be living so fast and so hard that you don't ever have time to take this kind of crap from a girl.

She out getting pumped my man nothing you can do know other than except it and post her cunt for the boys to see, then put her out when she comes home stinking of spunk.

I’m not disagreeing with you, but I said this is what he has to do to spice things up because of the frame of mind this specific female is in. He definitely deserves better, hell most men do, but men have done stupid, awful, yet great things in the name of Love, and OP is a fallible human like the rest of us, I just told him how to get what he wants, everyone else already covered the “you should leave her bro.” Side of the arguement.

It's a lot for a woman. Most women can't be bothered to work more than 20 hours.

It's not that she's done anything wrong. In my mind she hasn't. It's that she thinks I'VE done wrong by trying to see if she's okay (reasonable based on past experiences).

You have to find a way to make the time, she’s bored bruv. That’s when they stray, especially if you haven’t put a ring on it.

Fuck you OP if you not listen to user and keep defending your girl while she is in town and drunk then just shut up and find out yourself ok? Idiot we try to help you you dumb cuck. You wash your penis thoroughly and you help your dick get rid of the memories. Youre stupid OP have you any experience ever gathered? You say she called you an asshole so means you embarrassed her too and she is drunk and act childish. 100percent sure she rides a niggerdick this night. GET RID OF HER

I respect your clarity of thought. Be well, user.

We still do shit when we have the time. New Years we went and got nuts in the middle of the woods with a bunch of Hippies. She loved it. That was only 2 weeks ago.

Admitting to being a side chick to look big on the interwebs end yourself faggot.

Its not reasonable though, if it was like 5 in the mornning or the next day, then you can ask. But to all her friends you're a fucking weirdo. And everyone is drunk and more likely to give her shit about being with an obsessive loser. Put yourself in her shoes. Stop being selfish and passing it off as care.

Its not the fucking 50s anymore you walking fedora.

There is Fuck all wrong with looking out for your woman especially when she's likely to be a target.

A lot of girls do that type of shit for some reason. I think complete honesty is a mistake in most relationships with women.. there's some kind of inconsistency between men and women.

Yeah, and I get that point of view. It's just out of character for her to call me out on this. She normally checks in, heck, I do if I'm out with the boys. Why can't it be a two way street. Communication makes this shit work.

Enjoy raising Tyrone's kids cuck she's a cheating whore

So hormonal instincts are somehow wrong??! Go be an hero, tumblr cunt

Seriously OP you're being really disrespectful to her. All she wants is some alone time to get dicked good by chad for a couple of hours and you text her constantly and annoy her. Now she can't even enjoy her creampie.

the only thing you can do to feel better is prioritize yourself and live your life. don't sit around - if you have an idea or thought then go do it. live!

have you thought maybe shes annoyed at you for another reason? Or shes been putting up with the constant checking in for so long shes just sick of it. To other girls, this situation would make you look controlling and manipulative.
I'm guessing you're american and have little to no foresight.

Made me grin, good on ya.

I feel a little better after just chillin here talking to you guys, trolls and all.

Not looking forward to what she's gonna say once she's home.

>She's pissed
her fault
> (and drunk)
her double fault

dump her.
she's manipulating you.
she can't acknowledge her fault.
she'll cheat on you, then divorce and destroy your life and your assets, and always blaming you

Hormonal instincts - thats not a real thing.
No one has instincts to check up on their SO. Humans have no drive to mate for life. Stop making up bullshit and shaping it into a fedora.

Australian.

It's not like that, it was 2 messages over 7 hours, and one to her friend (whom I know pretty well). In my opinion I didn't go all WEIRDO with the messaging.

These responses are fucking insane. What would you all be saying if the roles were reversed? How are you all so fucking insecure?

o yea beta for sure, cuckmaster flex

And you as well. :)

ahh okay, australian nights out are kinda dangerous. But still you have to see it from their angle, even if you know her friends. They likely act very different when you're not around and have strong opinions about you and your relationship with their friend

I do feel manipulated sometimes.

I'm her taxi, her chef, her ear, her laundromat and her wallet. She can be affectionate when she wants to, but I do literally (literally) whatever she asks whenever she asks it, but it's rare I get anything that I want.

Why are you all those things? You cant do those things and then suddenly be angry about it.

> insecure
Nobody is being insecure, you dumb cunt. IF she was with her girls why would she not answer and or be annoyed ? 2 hours without an answer is really long, the average girl looks at her cell around every 7.5 minutes

For sure. She's got a workmate that is full off the rails. She does coke (which is nigh impossible to get down here) and MD every fucking day and is a fucking horrible influence. I caught this chick trying to convince random dudes to fuck my girlfriend because she's "just as promiscuous" as she is. She's full cooked.

Hahaha. So your ignorance equates to fact? Are you this clueless about everything or just evolutionary biology?
Men tend to sleep closest to the door because of the instinctual need to protect from intruders. Just because you're inexperienced doesn't mean the scientific community is wrong, retard

Man I've been there. I'm not jealous, I genuinely worry about the people o have around well being(fan, friends, gf). She always thought and told everyone I was a controlling asshole, it only left heartache. Drop her dude, you're better than this being sad and alone on the weekend by yourself.
Cheers up laddie.

Think of that big black dick sliding in and out of her juicy pussy. Her tits bouncing up and down as she rides Tyrones AIDS stick. Then shes going to come home and you're going to get a milk mustache from eating her out. After you clean his baby batter off your face, kys faggot.

lol OP is just bored waiting for his girlfriend to get home.
When she gets home he’ll abandon thread, apologize profusely and give her a foot massage

But is that something you would normally do? We’re talking about extreme spontaneity.

Because it makes me happy, and it used to get me positive results (sex, random blowjobs, random little cuddles). I'm a bit of a softy for intimacy and showing love. I dunno.

None of what you said is scientific at all, Dunning kruger called. he wants his effect back.

literally kys

She's going to say, "Get a man's haircut and stop wearing a hat indoors you fucking cretin"

Sad part is you're probably exactly right.

I live in Tasmania. It's fucking cold. The beanie is 100% warranted.

Maybe ive just been lucky, but every single girl I've had a long term relationship with >15 has done all those nice things, without me having to be a slave. They genuinely want to give me intimacy and affection. Maybe shes just not that into you anymore man.

>this
Dude do it before she leaves you or you catch her cheating

right on the money. His gf has him whipped and im actually more on her side than OPs

Wowzer somebody can use a pseudo-psychological term that's barely used other than to refute rebuttals that they have no argument for

Maybe. It's almost impossible for me to accept that, though. I've poured everything into this girl, more of myself than my last relationship (7 years).

Truer words never spoken. Soon as you go from endearing to stalker in her eyes then its over

>Guys, I get so much pussy, guys, please believe me, guys...

>pseudo-psycholoical
What?
Mate you have been spouting bullshit, the type of stuff you see on infographics made by buzzfeed. Nothing you have said has had ANY basis in science. Hormonal instincts? Sleeping by the door. This is all pop science bullshit. None of its real. You're an idiot.

You're a bitch for sitting at home while she parties. You're getting cucked.

She does it to me though, even moreso. And I like it... It's nice to be thought about.