S/fur

s/fur

Blue Thicc here as always
hello GothSloth

Thicc is good. I'm Dash by the way; Goth Sloth is just my intro.

You should work a bit on that name.

nice to meet you Dash

Likewise. You may want to pick a better name though. Something with a bit more charm.

ugh
choosing a new nickname is like picking something to where on a Saturday
everything looks wrong!

That's implying anyone can even see what you look like on a saturday.

you got me there
hmmmmmmm...
how about Mellow?

Better

Bleh. The caffeine crash is hitting me pretty hard. No energy and can't play for shit anymore.

thanks

Already?

Man, Buxbi may be my all time favorite character. I adore that thicc tigress.

Wow, that pic is great. That clothing is my kinda style.

I took it about 2 hours ago. Caffeine doesn't last very long for me.

newfurfag here, can we get more butts/anal?

yes, she is a fluffy tigress :)

oh if you think that's bad, I broke a fever this morning and woke up in sticky bed sheets

That doesn't sound good. I hope you feel better soon.

thicc asses and tight anus coming up!

thanks, me too

does it matter which position?

>i took it about 2 hours ago
>caffeine
Youre not popping molly, chill out you cringe lord.

What the fuck are you talking about? I have 200mg caffeine pills.

yayy! I'm partial to from behind but will take anything as long as the girl's hot and not unhappy about it

I hate when fags add hair to this. They are animals, they dont have long flowing hair you downys

You do realize thats 2 small cups of coffee right? It is cringey as fuck when people talk about coffee like they just shot up meth.

... Are you fucking retarded?

Ya, at least they keep the cat breasts accurate!

Wow, you're such a badass!

genetic expression is whimsical

No, but im pretty sure you are acting like 200mg caffeine pills are meth. Theres 500mg in a 5 hour energy.

No I'm not? I took it because I wanted to play guitar better for a little while. If I wanted to do meth then I would fucking do meth. You are actually stupid, dude.

Badass for not thinking this cringe god is INSAYNEE for "taking" less than half a five hour energy? Okay bud

had to dive into my shota folder for this one

>only real men drink 5 hour energy
200mg is still enough to make you crash when it exits your system dumbass.

That's not at all what he was saying.
Are you like, a 5 hour energy sales rep?

The only one being cringy here is you, buddy. I've literally done half a gram of this shit in 5 lines before many times. I'm not trying to impress anyone, I'm just trying to increase my guitar playing skills.

No kid, you are are ridiculous, just think about the words youre going to say before you say them. Learn a little selfawareness before youre 25 and thinking back at how cringey you are.

I'll also take Sup Forums fur if they're cute (as opposed to big/bear types)... There was a thread earlier that got me in the mood but it's gone now

Bro, you are braindead retarded.

>assuming anyone drinks 5 hour energy because it was used as a quick example
Try harder next time. And sure youll "crash" but whats the need to let everyone know youre crashing off your favorite drug?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Are you okay? I think you need help because you need to chill.

cute, as in femboys?

Ohhhh gooodd this here. This here is what im talking about guy, come on just reread your sentences please. Youre doing 5 lines of what my dude?? Caffeine?? Im out lmao good bye cringe god

It's called a conversation.
I'm guessing you're not used to those.

itt: actual autism

Yes you fucking moron. Do you not know what caffeine pills are?

I'm honestly impressed. I didn't think someone could be this stupid.

Same reason you're here.

wow those tits are
otter this world

*blush* yeah... I'm just really, reallllly in an ass mood

eh?

trying to escalate a situation all because of some caffeine pills?
Mellow out Sup Forumsrothers

Listen here you braindead troglodyte. I'm going to explain it nice and slow so you understand. This is pure caffeine in 200mg pills. I've cut them in half so dosing is easier, 100mg each. 5 of them is half a gram. You can crush them into powder, and I've snorted them that way because the rush is far more intense than ingestion. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

oooh classy!

Stupid people give me headaches.