Daily reminder that Trump was right again

Daily reminder that Trump was right again

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your ancestors came to America because they thought their country of origin was a shithole. That’s the whole point of America...

>Trump calling other nations shitholes. Not looking internally at country

Visit:
>Cedar Rapids, IA
>Hammond, IN
>Rockford, IL
>Xenia, OH

THOSE PLACES ARE FUUUUCKED

Well they came here to fix the shithole that indians lived in, now the point of America is keeping America from becoming a non-shithole

I meant keeping America from becoming a shithole

>fixed...

Right.... turning the majestic countryside into a urban hell’s cape.

Yeah, those leaders sure have let their town/city go to shit. For sure it is Republicans in charge, right?

Retard. We didn't have welfare then. Pick one.

I don't like Trump, but I am conservative when it comes to immigration. I wish he'd focus more energy on that topic than making healthcare evem worse, or renewing the war on drugs.

The majority of welfare recipients are white.

Show me the percentage of welfare/social services allocated in comparison to other government spending. It’s like a bucket of water out of the fucking ocean. Ya goofy dumb dick...

Truf

But it's a bucket only the lazy and worthless drink out of, and expect us to keep filling it and expanding it. The other services and spending are for everyone and the country in general.

Not per capita, ya dingbat.

Honestly, why does this always need explaining? Proportional numbers are the only numbers that matter.

Gotta keep that secondary engine contract for the DoD doesn't want to keep our district happy. Can't be using that money for social services.

>everyone and the country in general...
>BILLIONS of dollars in corporate tax breaks...

Please don’t breed.

You forgot Gary, Indiana and all of Nebraska/North Dakota.

So the lady working 2 shitty jobs to feed her kids is lazy but the shareholders doing nothing profiting off her labor aren't.

Shigydiggy

Is our children learning?

>he thinks social security nets are for the lazy and yet thinks the multi-trillion war machine is something their everyone benefits from

Doesn't matter. Whites use welfare, so ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE LAZY AND BAD.

This is your thinking used against you.

And the immigrants who came here unchecked by the millions lived in peace with the natives forever after

Or the soldier who plays army (badly) in Afghanistan while living well off a taxpayer funded job while Americans work multiple real jobs to keep the bills paid.

Isnt iowa fucked now because of HUD?

>what are statistics
>what is per capita

It's 2018, user. Time to learn.

Especially since cash welfare hasn't been a thing in red states since 1994. It is all block granted to the states and pissed away on marriage counseling and other frivilous religitard programs.

Refugees make the country a better place to live.I mean, sure, they might have caused their countries to turn into shitholes. But they wouldn't do that to us.

By being a shareholder I'm allowing corporations to invest in assets and hire people. Better than a machine taking her job which will happen soon. That's what happened to Detroit because the workers weren't worth as much as they were bargaining for.

Amazing how California passes laws prohibiting cooperation with the Feds and how the marajuna enforcement began. Odd isn't it?

Soldiers got a raw deal, a pawn in a rich man game. They should be used for defense of the Homeland not in some foreign misadventure in the graveyard of empires

Not realizing we took in the best
>no welfare, you made it or where dead

>

>prohibiting cooperation with the Feds
On immigration issues. You're fooling yourself if you ever believed Trump wouldn't restart the failed war on drugs. If you believed him when he said it was a states rights issue you were fooled by a charlatan that we all warned you about. Good job.

Absolutely, if she can't afford to feed her kids she has no right to expect me to.

What is "prejudice" and "tarring everyone with the same brush".

Here's an idea: let's take some arbitrary characteristic about you, say your eye or hair color, and then label YOU as a worthless piece of shit. Someone who can't be trusted with the money till. And then let's see how fast you fall on unemployment and social security benefits.

People like you spend their whole fucking lives tearing down other people because of the color of their skin, and then you say that because they haven't been able to overcome the bullshit obstacles you put in their way, it's THEIR fault.

YOU are the problem.

The flag of many colors is what this nation is all about, and if you can't accept that, then YOU are the one who should be strung up by your fucking neck.

Agreed. But until that day comes it's better for the enemy to keep killing the simpletons we send over there. The more simpletons they kill, the less likely we will be over time to keep sending them. Groups like the Taliban are good for our long term national security because eventually we will learn the lesson about sticking our nose where it doesn't belong.

The Indians didn't live in a shithole... there was a reason they called this land the "New World" because it was so amazingly beautiful and bountiful that it seemed as if it were a... new world... see where I'm going with this?

>assumes I judge non-whites on welfare because I'm white
>implies I'm the racist

Wew lad

usdebtclock.org

You benefit from it, we don't speak German or Japanese here right...

Which is why we need a social safety net. Your plan can't be tough shit, you starve. We will be discussing a UBI here in the next 10 years. Automation going to make it impossible to have social stability without one. There is a GOOD small government argument for a UBI as it gets rids of huge amounts of inefficient government programs with an easy to manage entitlement.

>the people we have in Afghanistan right now who graduated high school with a C average at best are traveling through time to fight the Axis powers.

So her kids get to starve because of her choices? Sounds like 1800's England, we gonna bring back debtors prison and work houses too?

"Let's dehumanize people, and then criticize them when they lose their humanity."

Also, notice the ages of the "attackers". Also notice that most of the people in the place were sitting calmly.

If poorly behaved children are indicative of an entire population then red America has some explaining to do.

Let me get this straight:

You: "Whites use the majority of welfare!"

Some Fag: "not per capita"

You: "Racist!"

Kek SJW detected.

You weren't mistaken.

You are and you are. And now you're just a fucking liar because "internet lol".

I hope you didn't take that post at face value and instead recognized the sarcasm dripping from every sentence.

Wait, you supid mothefucker.

WHO dehumanized them?

The people giving them food?
Or the people who were raping their wives and daughters and cutting their heads off? You know, the entire reason they became refugees in the first place.

>children
Yep, just a bunch of unruly youths right?

Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to be FREE!

Chances are, if you are white, and of European descent, your grand parents and great grand parents learned this lesson immediately.

Not so much of you ancestory was of African or Chinese descent.

And lets not forget even the Irish were treated like shit, even though they are whiter than white.

Maybe it was the people who overthrew their government and created the perfect conditions for an extremist group to flourish. Does anybody know someone who would do such a thing?

oh lawdy, this bait again.

Me: Point of FACT

Some fag: bullshit rationalization

Me: Point out the fallacy of treating all based on the action of a few

You: Oversimplification because you're a simpleton

I have to remember that I'm talking to idiot children who can't grasp nuance.

she should have kept her fucking legs shut if she knew she couldnt afford to raise HER children

Master troll

i actually agree with you.

i have my own issues, fuck other people i don't know

>The people giving them food?
>Or the people who were raping their wives and daughters and cutting their heads off? You know, the entire reason they became refugees in the first place.

One day you're going to come to the realization that those two are one in the same.

Our policies lead to the atrocities that make those people refugees. People struggle with the cause and effect, but our finger have been in that pie for more than a century. Everything that happens there, we own it.

Komrade, even the Trump fans are not dis stupid - you must play like a smarter faggot Amerikanski. Now get back to trolling work for your 3 rubles a day.

>judging a whole group is bad mmmkay?
>everybody here but me is retarded

Okay, soyboy.

Yep, Iran, Irag, and Afghanistan all come to mind. For centuries they invaded and murdered their neighbors.

Oh? Proportional numbers are all that matter?

Blacks are a very small "proportion" of total welfare users.

They make up such a small "proportion" of the population in general that even if literally every one of them were on welfare, they wouldn't put a huge strain on our system.

You're free to give your money, don't ask for mine. She had options and yes it's her fault and hers alone. People have to accept responsibility for their lives and the lives they breed into being.

>Everything that happens there, we own it.
Pretty much. Like how republican war hawks are always arguing for military action in Iran, forgetting that it was our military action that ultimately turned a functioning western republic into the hornets nest we have today.

So shouldn't the GOP platform be increased access to contraceptives and abortion services to help these people from having kids? The mental gymnastics the right uses to justify it's "Christian" values is laughable. We believe in everything Jesus preached except all the stuff about loving one another, impoverishing one's self to help the poor and not judging. The GOP is all Paul and no Jesus.

Fucked how the dude in this meme looks identical to my friends older brother. Fits the cliche. High school graduate. Some “training”, then into the UAW. For 38 years. Sure made “good money” for a 19-27 year old. Then married, kids, responsibility, and the worst part, aging. A couple strikes. Bad marriage. One kid with psych problems. Back injury. “Disabled”. Opiates. Heh.

Wow, if our policies fucked up these middle eastern countries, you would think Japan and Germany would be FUCKING MISERABLE GOD-FORSAKEN SHITHOLES.

but wait....
we dropped 2 nuclear weapons on japan killing tens of thousands of people instantly....

We, and many other countries put military and financial sanction on Germany after WW2 that nearly bankrupted them but still...

hmmmmm......

Why didn't those two countries fail?
I wonder.....

they're like 12% of the population. imagine if your country had a 12% unemployment rate. that's like 3rd world-tier

Institutional racism doesn't exist anymore. This is neither conjecture nor speculation, its a fact. The only person who doesn't trust coloreds with anything is YOU by the sound of it.

Welfare isn't a race issue, its a class issue 100%. Drugs aren't a race issue, it's a socioeconomic problem. Stop making everything about fucking race, especially shit that isn't.

And for those on welfare that REFUSE to work (that's right, welfare queens come in all colors and 47 fuckin genders) they deserve to be shit on.

iowa is one of the whitest states in the country and ranks pretty high on pretty much every list of positive metrics. i'm not sure why anyone would consider it a shit hole.

nebraska is over 90% non-hispanic white as well outside of Omaha, its only large city. a shit hole because there's literally nothing to do in nebraska, maybe.

>they might have caused their countries to turn into shitholes
>they

Most "shithole" countries are shitholes because of European intervention. Most wars in Africa are the result of the borders drawn with a ruler by colonial powers. The war in the middle east is the result of Americas fuck up in Iraq.

>the year of our lord two thousand and eighteen
>still believes the myth of the noble savage
Before we came here, kicked their asses, and took their land, it was constant tribal warfare with stronger tribes kicking the asses of weaker ones and taking their lands. We traded muskets to the Iroquois and they went on a fucking rampage against their neighbors to the West.

Agreed. They've treated Africa so well, too. No wonder African nations are so prosperous.

Japan had a LOT of European intervention. We dropped 2 nukes on them, impossed military sanctions on them, occupied them, and yet they still prevailed.

What is different about them?
Its almost as if their people and culture is somehow less prone to wrecking their own country and turning it into a shithole....

Kk. Tell me how you feel about that when we have a red revolution because those poor kids get sick of this BS heaped on them and pick up some of those 400000000 guns and decide to take your shit.

Or the top 5% of the wealthy could give up a measly 3% of thier wealth and give every working age man and woman a 30k a year UBI and free secondary education for all kids. This would boost purchasing power and give us a top of the world workforce. But no it's better for those billionaire faggots to get another billion instead of 970000000.

The super structure thanks you for your support you useful idiot.

>Does anybody know someone who would do such a thing?

Literally your precious Obama administration. Subversion of the constitution, secret bombings and raids on allied nations, and lets not forget about that mean YouTube video that got Chris Stevens killed.

You totally missed the point. Mass white immigration into the US happened before there was welfare. They either made it on their own or died.

Wow, what an amazing graphic. Its, you know, almost like people who got rich are good at making money. And once they make money, they invest that money into their business to make more money.....
Weird insn't it?

>Drugs aren't a race issue
except for the fact that they were outlawed in the first place mostly to imprison and disenfranchise minorities, and that minorities to this day are far more likely to be targeted by law enforcement for drug crimes than whites even in poor white areas, and given harsher sentences than whites for said crimes.

We already brought back general warrants. The warrant for the collision investigation was granted based on fake documents and has allowed the FBI to intrude on every aspect of trumps life not just an investigation for collusion. England used to grant general warrants that allowed the government to go threw anything that person owned and use anything they found against said person

>Japan had a LOT of European intervention. We dropped 2 nukes on them, impossed military sanctions on them, occupied them, and yet they still prevailed.

You must be severely retarded, if that's the best you'd come up with. Aside from the fact that most of your claims are bullshit one nation out of 100 doing well doesn't refute a point.

Let's make a list of the points:

1. Whites are the majority or welfare recips

2. But proportionally they use less welfare

3. Blacks are a small percentage of the pop. So they can all be on welfare and we can afford it.

>being this retarded

>given harsher sentences than whites for said crimes

Yeah, crazy, its almost as if having a criminal history makes your sentencing worse? But that couldn't possibly come into play.

Fucking Paddy's are useless

If the lady working 2 shitty jobs has a 401k through 1,shes also a shareholder. Even many shitty companies offer partial matching, which means free money for investing.

YEah and Theresa May has big tits but you do don’t say that when you’re the president. You’re not supposed to say that if you’re the manager at Arby’s. Yr a stupid fag and need to stop being Trump’s loyal little cuckold.

>One nation full of Asian people
>99 nations full of African and Middle-Eastern people

Yep, nothing those other nations hold in common, is there?

It's a hell of a lot easier when you can buy politicians off to get the laws you want. We don't have capitalism by any stretch of the imagination. The Panama and Paradise papers show that third world countries will literally rewrite thier laws and get in bidding wars to give wealthy passports. You are comparing hard work which is virtuous to corruption and a rigged system. I want a system that rewards hard work and not just helps the wealthy syphon mass amounts of money with thier capital investments and special carveouts. We need a tax on wealth, not income. The rich don't make income they get paid in capital.

>doesn't address the point
>lobs insults instead

You must be on the debate team.

>were outlawed in the first place mostly to imprison and disenfranchise minorities

Lets ban drugs. Because fuck niggers John, that's why.

>minorities to this day are far more likely to be targeted by law enforcement for drug crimes

Couldn't be because they're more likely to commit drugs crimes, could it? But no, you're right, numbers are liars

>and given harsher sentences than whites for said crimes.

Conjecture and speculation.

Yup, General Smedley Butler and President Eisenhower both tried to warn us.

You can't be serious in making an equivalent comparison to a lady with even 500k in her 401k (which is already a outlandish amount compared to the median) and a banker trading derivative investments and equities using computerized algorithms and direct fiber optic lines to the exchanges. The game is rigged in one of these peoples favor. Guess which one it is

We took in everyone with the balls to try, only the best survived.

that's a lot of assumptions you're making there, richard.

but, no, the studies showing blacks get more time for the same crimes already account for prior criminal histories.

>because those poor kids get sick of this BS heaped on them and pick up some of those 400000000 guns and decide to take your shit.

Liberals don't believe in guns.

Check and mate.

Bringing more recent events to discussion, Allied powers did essentially carve out territories after the Great War in accordance with their ambitions and created the borders we have today with no regard for whether the people living within them can live together peacefully. Imagine if you will if aliens invaded the world a few hundred years ago and mandated that Catholics and Protestants would live side by side and be represented by the same government. There might be some strife.

Afghanistan has been a war zone for major military powers since we were still firing arrows off horseback. America is just the most recent major power to invade and occupy a place that's always been invaded and occupied and always resulted in the inevitable resistance fighters repelling the invaders after significant casualties on both sides. Quite frankly I'm surprised that nobody has started supplying the rebels with surface to air missiles like we did to the Soviets. Iran has never waged a war with anybody except a defensive war with Iraq, led by Saddam Hussein,whom the U.S. was supplying the majority of the arm and ammunition for the expressed purpose of war with Iran. I'm not saying the people in this region are peaceful philosophers and farmers but the sooner we start taking responsibility for the military interventions our elected officials authorize the better off we're all going to be.

They THOUGHT their country of origin was a shithole, but it wasn't, not compared to Haiti and Africa.

Sort of like how people define being "rich". That doctor making $300k/year is rich AF in the eyes of the supermarket cashier, but the doctor doesn't see himself as rich, merely "well off", because he doesn't have a yacht, a luxury condo in Aspen, a house in the Caribbean, a private jet etc.

The majority of the country is white so that's to be expected.

Now give me percentages. What percentage of white people is on welfare compared to blacks?