apes just got out of jungle

niggs gon nigg

This

youtube.com/watch?v=9JDzlhW3XTM

nah don't insult the apes the apes are inocent

they wanted the shirt

wops i spelled innocent wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=M2E1m90YSpA

You know damn well that if some African clothes store started talking shit about white people, the Alabama branch would be on fire immediately.

Edging little bitches, does saying nigger make you feel better about your little dick and pathetic life? Fucking tough guys on the internet all go Silent if there's an actual black guy around.

White people don't give a shit. We would buy that shit up.

Yeah man I gotta agree as a fellow whitey I would wear the shirt out of a shirt that says saltiest cracker in the world with a pic of a saltine on it.
I'm actually googling it now hoping it's a shirt already

If someone one calls you a chimp (or in this case a shirt) your best move is to probably not chimp out.

The truth stings

monkey see monkey do

That store is such shit even sub human niggers arnt willing to loot it.

damn, thats a cold ass honkey

This is one of my favorites:

youtu.be/_WUPaB_RxL0?t=18s

Legit chimp scream at 0:20

i'm not even racist and this is an accurate description of what happened

>Fucking tough guys on the internet all go Silent if there's an actual black guy around.

And I'm sure that's got nothing to do with the fact that there's a near 100% chance that black guy will respond with violence or go crying Slave Massa Government / the eternally virtue signalling media and ruin that persons life over a few harmless words that could be laughed off or responded to with a simple middle finger and a "fuck you too, honky"

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkE3xB8o8A

if only africans had jews to do the vast majority of their high level thinking and inventing for them

Thats quite offensive

Why do commies keep telling themselves these things, everytime niggers act like niggers? Your pets are stupid and violent, why are you trying to destroy the earth?

>few harmless words
Have you read the shit people in here have been posting? Lol I love how you idiot racists can dish out some hate, but oh man as soon as some goes back your way you start crying.

he said alabama branch, this isn't exactly the ubermensch we're talking about. you know, because conservatism and christianity are cancer to a modern society

The moon landing was 1969

he actually black people should insult back when called a nigger (one of many uses of the word) instead of acting like a nigger. i'm not even racist i want black people to succeed but acting like niggers when they hear the word nigger isn't going to help people stop thinking of them as niggers

I would so buy that for my girl, it's hilarious. It's interesting though, niggers are only upset, really, because the fact is they ARE useless niggers. If all niggers were college professors, engineers and going to the moon, why should they give a shit if someone calls them nigger? It's why white people don't give a flying fuck about being called cracker because it's absolutely meaningless.

we never landed on the moon

Well, if it did happen, it was '69 and not '68.

credit to niggers, i've only ever heard white people say this shit

Hwhahah.
Did you forgot your past? Kang ?
>we wuz slavez

Gtfo

They really like to set themselves back, don't they?

I generally don't have anything against a race, but I bet they never invited their white buddies due to their race.

i highly doubt his past involves kings or slaves if he's american

>hurr durr black people
>hurr durr i fuck my sister

if you want to get invited to a chimpout you need to win 10 arguments against racists on Sup Forums to get a temporary coonpass

And that’s why Africa is full of shithole countries.

hurr durr black americans are inbred

found the black guy, guys.

did you enjoy your shopping experience?

You are retarded...arent you? The nigger got to America as a slave. And was a slave till like 50 years ago, most of them are but under a veil

Most of them still are*

>50 years ago

lmao

Nobodys crying. Words like monkey are harmless, utterly harmless, and lashing out at that mere word like a monkey shows how unevolved and primitive they are.

That seem like too much effort. so fuck it.

im more embarrassed by poor white people than by any black people

at least black people don't shoot up schools full of kids

Wait, there was an h&m in africa? Wtf I was sure there is like a desert and some niggers walking around in underwear with ak47 in hands.

First off its not call "shooting up", that's reserved fo heroin addicts

Secondly, We white folks call it, or Crackers, prefer the term "thinning of the herd"

Niggers are still slaves, they traded in their pshycial chains for mental ones. It's why the government hasn't sent then back to Africa yet.

any nigger who experienced slavery is 150 years old at least. second class citizenship isn't slavery

It's only been a little over 200 years since America shed the outdated notion of monarchy. Before 1776 it's history was British.

Unless you're a nigger in America, then your history is Zulus and running around with loincloths living in mud huts.

>blacks prove themselves to be apes
>everyone else who responds proves themselves to be intolerant

they keep trying to shove tolerance down everyone's throat and mix all the geographies together, but it isn't what people want at all.

you're a nigger with white skin

South Africa was built up by white people before niggers took over again a couple years ago.

wow so deep you should write a rap album that all your fans know one song from for a month or two

are they the coolest monkeys in the jungle though?

nope. not by a long shot. gorillas, chimps and orangutans etc are way cooler and more human

I'm lucky, my ancestry is Italian and British (English, Irish, Scottish...easier to just say British). I have some intense history in my ancestry.

Niggers have literally nothing in their history. Oh sure they'll say they built the pyramids and was kangz n sheeit, but it's a lie. They are literally worthless human beings who have contributed NOTHING POSITIVE whatsoever to mankind.

>It's only been a little over 200 years since America shed the outdated notion of monarchy
the bicentennial was 42 years ago
>Unless you're a nigger in America, then your history is Zulus and running around with loincloths living in mud huts.
unless you're a zulu, your history isn't zulu

Does that mean I get to use the Race Card?

I've always wanted to use that one.

I I was a nigger i just might

You’re clearly a troll. Nobody like you resides on Sup Forums

i love how white people cling to the achievement of their ancestors while they sit at home on their computers all day and occasionally watch their wives get fucked by jamal

Why are you trying to reason with an average poster?

>Niggers have literally nothing in their history. Oh sure they'll say they built the pyramids and was kangz n sheeit, but it's a lie.
you are too retarded to know that africa has had more than one kingdom in the past. now respond with how it doesn't matter because you have an emotional attachment to the we wuz kangs meme

>be mad about people comparing them to apes
>prove them right by acting like apes

they're just monkey pulled out of the jungle with their tail cut off, what do you expect?

unless you have armed guards that have a license to kill niggers this is going to keep happening

>Niggers have literally nothing in their history
Stay mad kid.

jokes on you, i have a husband.

>trying to reason with
it amuses me to point out blatant retardation, this isn't a conversion mission

and the only african countries of any relevance (egypt, south africa, perhaps ethiopia) are the ones with the largest white influence, the rest are absolute shitholes

awaiting you to CTRL C/V google links to prove he's wrong.

So don't waste your life then. Let the degenerates continue to ruin white society here in their safe space.

I second that. They are known to be done some very important work for this world without which we would be faaaar behind in cotton clothing.
Gtfo nigger

You live on the same planet as me. Travel the world and see it's glory before you die.
>Muh leg gout means I can't travel.
Unlucky friend.

Its like those Europe vs USA threads

As if they were directly responsible for Newton and Einsteins work

yeah the sahara and other factors really made it difficult for africa to join the trade net that enriched europe, the middle east, and asia. but i don't hear white people crediting chinks, hajis, and sandniggers for all the technology and culture they got from them.

242 years can be considered a little over 200 years ago, but way to miss the point.

And again with the Zulu comment. That's not the point. I don't even know other tribes in Africa because who gives a fuck about them, so I'll say Zulus.

>Have you read the shit people in here have been posting?

Yes, I have. What's the death toll?

Black people have always owned Sup Forums m8, it's why you spend all your free time talking about us.

black people don't have any achievements to cling to.

well for one it's only a safe space if i leave them to it, but also all of life is a waste if you're not having fun

they probably stole the hoodie for their kids anyways

Thats not how you spell monkeys

Einstein is German you thick cunt

>conservatism and christianity are cancer to a modern society

Agreed. So is political correctness and cultural diversity.

>b-b-but my things aren't cancer! Because, uh, morals!

You don't think morals aren't cancer do you? Morals change as your feet move buddy.

Africans had jews, had italians, had asians too, but they remained the same all time anyway

I'm not surprised. We're talking about people who sell their kids into sex rings. That, among other reasons, is why there is 20 million slaves on that continent. They're unevolved animals. I should know, I was born there.

you should say what you want and not to presume to speak for other people faggot.

South africa doesn't have blacks. Try again dumbfuck

because whites have provided asia with more technology and knowledge than 'we' received back

the only thing they had going for them was resources (spices, opium)

Classic white male.

Yes wonderful kingdoms full of glorious achievements children even today still learn about in school. Great political achievements, praiseworthy social reforms, intellectual pursuits, inventions, international treaties and trade agreements.

Yeah such a great history Africa has.

I'm dying!