Be a young adult white male in the US

>be a young adult white male in the US
>"I want to become a cop"
>go through vigorous exercise routines on how to handle gun-related incidents
>go through vigorous excercise routines on how to disarm suspects that could be potentially armed
>be taught to be EXTREMELY cautious in any case for the suspect may have a weapon on him/her because US
>Taught how to use MILITARY equipment from privatized companies who sell their shit to the law enforcement
>Cop successfully made paranoid of anybody and anything around him while in the line of duty or elsewhere

>Cop goes home
>turns on TV
>"four killed today at X, suspect was a black male"
>switch channel
>"Can spoons be a deadly weapon that we all didn't know about? Find out more at 6"
>switch channel
>Obligatory saturday night entertainment as a police pursuit is turned into a fucking movie with 4 different news channels pumping the same live feed.
>more gun violence shown on the media to further buttblast everyone into endless paranoia

So muricafags, how does it feel that your population is killing itself through the media capitalizing on live happenings with the suspect being given the spotlight he/she doesn't deserve while making your ordinary cop paranoid enough to mistake a fucking paper gun for a real one?

People aren't buying into it as much as they used to, thank God.

> le gun memes

Its not that big of a fucking deal

Boy do you sound informed. I can't wait for people to shit down your throat.

desu i've never met a truly bad cop
some have been grumpy when they pulled me over but still treated me fairly
our media is excellent at making mountains out of molehills

I should add that i'm a polite, clean shaven, dress decently 28 year old. The fucking retards on here that complain about "DA PIGZ ECSDEE" are most likely overweight shitsacks that can't talk to other humans

Cops are fine.

So they kill the occasional crazed nigger. What's wrong with that?

Death to the enforcement caste, they prop up tyrants today just as they have throughout all human history.

>Sup Forums: guns are American as apple pie. Everyone should own a gun and carry one at all times. Guns are awesome!

>Guy gets shot 36 times by police officers

>Sup Forums: Well he shouldn't have made a sudden movement. He could've had a gun!

Sup Forums is so stupid and constantly contradicting itself. You guys are all fucking morons.

Yeah!

And fuck having laws and shit too

Is this bait or do you really think this is what the US is like?

(you)

>everyone should have a gun means you should act like a retard in front of cops

what is with all that gear they have?

> see OP's flag

why do you care what he thinks?

Police are actually aggressive and trigger happy, it's not a meme. There's tons of sketchy deaths every year where I live from them. Like 8 shots in the back, saying he was resisting, 30 shots in a car stuck in a ditch, saying he was trying to run them over (they also shot the truck from the side). There's tons of shit like that everywhere. Only really sheltered people think the police are their friend or trustworthy.

t. White male who has lived all throughout the country.

you are describing a military takeover. because soldiers, in one shape or another will replace the police

Nobody says "suspect was a black male." The truth is so obvious that the ineffective censorship has become Coulter's Law.

pretty sure, they would happen even without guns, "he lunged coulda had a knife!!!!"

its not in the things we have that could we be weapons its how people that are criminals respond to authority.

anyone who owns a gun and has a conceal carry if pulled over by a cop or has an encourter with law enforcement doesnt go full nigger and get shot.

This. Al Sharpton has called for a "federal police force." Only a black person could think that would be good.

beacuse "Federal" means "father" to black communities.

Kinda wish Al sharpton was shot instead of MLK.

How is that contradictory? Gun or no gun; if you're in a confrontation with a police officer, you don't fucking make sudden movements.

Like says, it's kinda funny how people who own and handle a gun legally and responsibly tend to get into less trouble than dumbasses with toy guns do.

>paranoid enough to mistake a fucking paper gun for a real one
t. noguns eurocuck

Let me fix that for you
>be young white male in the US
>have no prospects
>too old for the military
>want a cushy job with a mediocre salary and strong benefits
>apply to be a cop
>wait five years to get a call up from a big urban department because of quotas
>get two or three days worth of firearms training
>collect impromptu taxes and try to avoid being called Officer Nigger Hater for twenty years
>never draw your weapon
>bitch constantly about vigilance despite primarily pulling over white people for not using a signal while making a right
>scariest moment was at a domestic when you thought you might actually have to go hands on with a nigger half your age who hadn't let his body go to seed
>ended up on lay up because you had an asthma attack when you maced him
>take your pension after doing your twenty
>burn the last of your juice getting your kid out of lock up for buying heroin
>die of a heart attack at 61
>your wife sells your gun collection to me for ten cents on the dollar because she doesn't know any better

>open up Fox news
>see this

why is death so scary and relevant to the masses?

>get two or three days worth of firearms training

When will this meme end

>open up NBC
>same shit

God forbid you have an off day where you didn't shave and dressed hastily. Then when you get your ass beat because a cop thought your wallet was a weapon you'll sit there like a cuck saying "damn, I should have looked more decent".

It's one thing to argue the innocence of the suspects but to actually act like cops aren't corrupt on a major scale is turning a blind eye for the sake of an argument.

Most cops are good but with every profession, there will be bad ones that make all cops look bad.

CPD is 24 hours of real firearm training (the NRA basic safety shit doesn't count) out of 1000 hours unless you get the patrol rifle cert. Add to that your 50 rounds a year and you're really cooking!

Seriously, you qualify for 70% at 12 yards. Ask me how I know.

This. I was arrested for simple possession and I have learned to never trust cops. Talk to cops as little as possible, there's a reason why people say you should lawyer up around cops. Plus plenty of whites are shot in killed by police here but ofcourse the media never reports it.

ITT: Retard's who break the law are surprised when they are arrested for commuting s crime

You don't have to break the law to see the problems within the law and how the law is carried out, naivebro.

Go back to sucking cops dicks then you authoritarian fuck

Not an argument

If I'm getting citizenship this year in July. Would I be able to join the police? What kind of forces should I join to have a chance to kill as much without major risk to die? Availability to making people's life a hell is a plus.

And the only time you'll have a run in with cops is when your fed up parents have your deadbeat ass kicked out of their basement.