Hi Sup Forums, this ugly sandnigger beat down a bully of mine infront of my gf when he was harassing me...

hi Sup Forums, this ugly sandnigger beat down a bully of mine infront of my gf when he was harassing me, so then this sandnigger stepped in and knocked him, humiliated me infront of my gf and everyone. Now everyone thinks I cant defend myself. So he made me look like a pussy.

He has black belt in tkwndo, jiu jitsu? i think its spelled and also a boxer. But hes small tho, only 5'9 and skinny as fuck, I'm bigger and taller.

So now I'm gonna beat hes ass up for humiliating me. I dont want any help from a sandnigger, I hate them all.

Any tips? I was thinking about after him after school and sneak up behind him and hit him in the head with a bat, that will show to not mess with me. I'm srs. Will this work`?

>pic related. From hes facebooko

Kill yourself

if you aint gonna say something good then fuck yourself. its a sandnigger cmon..

He did the right thing.

I've never cringed so hard at a post in my life.

>good guy Gregat punched an asshole when he happened to be being an asshole to me and was totally on my side but my fragile image of myself has been rattled so I have to get my ass beaten by good guy Gregat because I think is will repair my rep that was never damaged in the first place

Kill yourself

I'd thank him for helping you out, you probably would of took a beating from that bully

OP, accept you're a pussy and that your GF made a mistake dating you while she went to fuck other men behind your back.

An hero

kys faggot

its not that.. thing is, he humiliated me. People think I cant defend myself.. and that I need help from a sandnigger.. my rep is damaged forever. Now I gotta fuck him up to get back my respect

The post or the OP, wich one is the joke?

That's not how it works.

Inb4 OP fights sandnigfer

>gets ass beat by Manlet sandnigfer
>gf leaves you for le insensitive
>Manlet chad steals gf
>OP is CUCKED by sandnigger

>its not that.. thing is, he humiliated me. People think I cant defend myself.. and that I need help from a sandnigger.. my rep is damaged forever. Now I gotta fuck him up to get back my respect
i hope he fucks you up

you fucking moron, unless you own a gun he will outsmart and outfight you.
B O X E R

>cant beat up bully because you are a pussy
>good guy gerat beats up bully
> problem solved
>hurr durr but muh respek

>my rep

When you get out of jr. high that should won't matter.

The fact you think people care at all is cringeworthy in itself.

He is your colleague, your brethren, your fellow countryman.

Your rep will be way more damaged fighting a good guy regardless of race than it never was when he defended you.

He likes you and wants to be on your side and you're being a fucking retard about it

>should

Er, shit

Fuck off you blazing cunt

he cant fuck me up, I'm bigger and taller.

why will he outsmart me? im bigger and taller also obv stronger. The bully was abit bigger than me so I wasnt comfortable fighting the bully.

I dont want to hav esomething with a sandnigger

>He humiliated me and made me look I can't defend myself
>I'm gonna sneak up behind him and hit him with a bat
Looks like he was right OP, you're a coward who can't defend himself.

My guess is that you're a closet homosexual and find the guy attractive. This clearly triggers you, and is causing you to try to overcompensate by acting like a brainless moron. Stop being insecure, and embrace the fact you want to suck his dick.

sand nigger or not, if he knows how to fight and you think your gonna beat him with size alone, your gonna get rekt. im 6'4" 230 lbs mostly muscle and i have had some real gifted little dudes beat my fucking ass. speed beats power every time, saw this stick figure looking dude get mad and punched a stop sign, dented the mother fucker in by like 2 inches. some people just have sling shots in their arms.

>im bigger and taller also obv stronger.
no, you're just retarded.
thats actually all that you are

this is such a shitty troll post

no one has self insecurity issues as bad as that lmao

>my rep
Do you listen to yourself?

And I didn't want to be born with a 135 IQ, but here we are.

I'm wasting my talents posting on a Slavic crouching forum and you're so caught up with some guys skin color that you'll obviously never amount to anything if you don't get your head out of your ass and start treating everyone with respect.

This dude protected you from your bully. He stood up for you and your well being and put himself in harms way to ensure your safety. In return you want to hit him in the head with a baseball bat. How about you go up to him and fucking thank him for being a good guy and watching out for your pathetic ass. Since he beat up your bully who I assume you're to weak to face, I would imagine this guy is a good deal out of your league in combat. Maybe befriend him and ask him for some advice on how to fight, so next time you can man up and stick up for yourself. You're an enormous fucking faggot you know that right op? If you fight him over this your gf will almost certainly leave you.

Kys cause this is shit bait, if this was true then he would automatically be your friend and he was taking care of your light work. Bitch are kids need to stick to Minecraft and gtfo Sup Forums, you cancerous bitch fag

You are probably lanky as shit and a walking faggot (I mean that in both terms).

Or she leaves him for good guy

well.. I'm planning on to defend myself from thinking everyone I'm a pussy by bashing the sandniggers head in. right?

hes ugly as fuck. nothx

Ye but im bigger adn taller and heavier. If I get him to the ground he wont do shit. hes ji jitsu cant help him from my weight.

>135 IQ
lol pleb, 2.3 sigma is nothing to brag about
not even sure that's MENSA material

The guys jawline tho. Goodlooking guy. I'm a girl btw.

>bigger, taller, and heavier
You're fat, from what I can tell.

Ok so clearly you have no idea how to fight. A trained fighter will beat an untrained fighter like 99% of the time regardless of size difference. So unless you happen to be the fucking mountian and are 6'8" 400lbs of muscle you're gonna get your shit pushed in. Weight classes in PRO fights matters a lot. You're afraid of your bully because he's slightly larger then you, you have no idea how to fight.

Don't listen to them user you have to get your respect back. And we both know how you gotta do it. See you cant beat the sandnigger in a fight, BUT you use the Quran against him. Muslims like to hang and kill gay people. So all you gotta do is either suck his cock or put his cock inside you during the fight. Then he has to kill himself and everyone will think your really smart for tricking him.

are you fucking retarded? this is where he would shine. that fighting style is tailored for ground and grappling against bigger and heavier opponents. your tossing the ball into his court.

>im too much of a faggot to defend my self
>cuck does it for me
>fuck him
>i know! ill just hit him unsuspecting like a pussy! that'll show him for saving my gay ass!

no I lift alot.

why? If i get him on the ground he cant do shit? or just fuck hes head up behind?

hes not muslim. He's from an arabic country but a christian. SO that wont work :/. Also not even religious I think.

>this whole thread
what is gullibility

OP that guys gonna have you in a triangle choke in no time flat and you'll have to tap out and suck his cock in front of him to get out of it.

Op listen to this, a black eye will last a week, burning in hell lasts forever.

Also you're gonna wanna practice this to really get the drop to your knees fast enough. Post your address so I can teach you how to properly drive yourself to your knees in the "commanding receiving position"

Dude... just stop.
You haven't been slighted. Get over your shit and give that sand nigger a thank you gift. Like a gift card to the bookstore. Your such a faggot for being upset about this, OP.

>arabic country
You mean Arab
Arabic is a language, moron

All these different names and I still just see mud people.

Not a muslim huh. Damn. Ok new plan. See Christians love Jesus. They would do anything for that mother fucker. So what you gotta do is find a mexican named Jesus and introduce him to the sandnigger. That mother fucker will be so busy cumming in his pants and praying that he wont notice your flying dropkick off of the roof.

>I lift a lot
Post proof or gtfo

>trying too hard to be funny

You could not be a fag, befriend the guy, have him introduce you to his trainers, take lessons, learn to be a bad ass that can defend yourself in the future, thank the guy for setting you on the path of self improvement, and gain a solid bro along the way.

Or you could try beating up the trained fighter that saved your ass and look like an even bigger fag.

Your choice, faggot.

Op. You don't lift a lot. Unless you're power cleaning 315 you're probably not as strong as you think you are. If somehow you were lifting that much, you wouldn't have a fucking bully, you would probably mostly just have people staring at you in the gym in admiration.

here.

Hey OP sand nigger here.
Get over yourself factor. Maybe join him in his sports? Why you being such a ducking homo. Your masculinity is entirely based on the fragile thoughts of others .
Funny though. I went to school with a massive bully, one day he decides to bully the biggest kid there. A literal gentle giant. They put him against the wall and the bully threw at least 7 punches before he could do a thing. Mr and the Pacific islanders (right team) charged in and beat the duck out of these 5 dudes. Literally had police and ambulance come in, 3 broken noses and 11 broken ribs later the gentle giant was never touched again.
The bully was also Arab and later I became a target of organized "accidents like balls landing on my head, paper thrown at the back of my head etc etc called me a race traitor and all of that.

Ok, deal's done: He would beat your ass home.

Todays three fourty three of truth

why? Im still bigger and stronger

point?

>why? Im still bigger and stronger

Ok OP, if this is real I have some good advice for you.

I was in taekwon do many years ago, got my blackbelt when i was like 15. Im 33 now, and I can still fuck some shit up.

That being said, if you go at someone who is a mixed martial artist, he is going to beat your ass, but he wont kill you or maim you for fear of sandnigger jailtime. It will be the mist respectful ass kicking of your life. Your GF will leave you and sart dating a real man, and you will seriously be even more humiliated than you are now.

If you are actually considering this, please, just KYS now. Save face and go seppuku style.

You look skinny fat and weak as fuck to me.

Either Eric Cartman discovered Sup Forums or this is bait. I think the second option.

(Rugby team)

You are less ripped than him, and you're gonna tell me that you can pummel him? That he has a blackbelt in taekwondo and jiu jitsu, and he will lose? Stop before you make yourself look like a bigger ass.

Point is you're a racist fag who probably would have got beat by the bully

skinny fat? what is that? I have muscles under.

hes skinny, only way he looks ripped. Also all that shit, tkwndo ji jitsu etcetc doesnt really matter in a real street fight.

Boy, you cant even stand up to a bully. You're a fucking faggot with the smallest dick ever. Street fighter 2 doesnt count as fighting experience. More than likely, he will bend you over his knee, spank you, and make you suck his dick while your now ex gf films and laughs.

LOL
Skinny fat at best. Can you at least bench 2 plates?

cmon lol. I'm on Sup Forums. This is our holy place I thought.. why u guys defending the sandnigger`??

You legit look like you spend 95% percent of your time sitting down and eating just take the disrespect and get on with your life

You're a pussy and a coward. Kill yourself

Oh we hate them. We just also hate you. And we hate ourselves. Welcome home faggot.

Youre gonna die. Look at that pussy body. Dude, your girlfriend is using you to keep herself from admitting she is lez; the beard is the only thing separating you from being indistinguishable from a woman.

Come on OP, you are making a bigger ass out of yourself. Doesn't matter if martial arts don't matter in a street fight, that person will be more likely to fight well in general.

Nice reddit spacing

Everyone, lets just end this. SAGE

nice autismo, that's not even Reddit spacing

This is Reddit spacing.

Faggot

If he's really a boxer and you're some inexperienced little shit with a superiority complex then like 99% of stupid street fighters you're gonna throw wild hooks and he will just slip that shit. Not even anything hard, just change level, slightly bending his knees. You're gonna feel what it's like to get you ass destroyed by a couple of knees slightly bending you little turd.

>the manlet beat the bully that was taller than me and i was scared of him
>the manlet is smaller than me i can beat him

This right here

Kekkles

you sound like a nigger.

Story time OP

>be 8th grade me
>new school, new state, totally diff culture
>am used to being around cows/goats and like 5 people tops at "parties". I am naturally shy so going to a school with hundreds of people freaks me out a bit.
>stay quiet most of the time. Make friends with one girl (well call her Kate) that also moved a few years ago from podunk nowhere.
>other kid starts sitting around with us. Let call him James.
>James has a little possey of lower grade kids who worship him/follow around when possible.
>James also has a disturbing interest in female friend.
>would sit with us daily and just brag about shit he might have done and shit he defiantly didn't do.
>were both ultra chill so we just view it as entertainment.
>James finally asks Kate out and she rejects him and just "wants to stay friends". (Kate will turn out be gay later on in life)
>James interprets this as "Fuck of James I want Anons log you're a piece of shit go die." In essence.
>James ain't a small dude. Probably got left back or just has hiking genes or some shit.
>James and the posse decide that I'm to be eliminated.
>starts up the usual BS like paper throwing and shit like that. I pretty much ignore it because I'm not the smartest guy so school was my main worry.
>this all escalates until finally he just corners me one day during break and pretty much said he's gonna kill me.
>nowhere to walk away to because of posse.
>the second he start the whole chest bump thing people do I haymaker him in the side and push him away.
>James screams and and just punched me square in the face
>I go down and wake up surrounded by teachers.
>James has to go to hospital cause I got him in a vital organ apparently.
>never once got into a fight after that. The rep I got for not backing off was enough

Tl:DR just make the first move always. It doesn't even matter if you "lose" just don't back down and go for it

You guys love when we post. You reply to us all the time.

this is exactly what sandniggers do..

You think his situation can be handled the same way as in your case, all different factors included?

all these angry dupes

>be 8th grade me
>be now
must be the weekend

Honestly why don't you just be grateful?

this have trump supporter written all over it.

well apparently you can't, if you try to fight this dude you're gonna get your sss handed to yourself and everyone will know what a cunt you are, I hope this dude and your bully team up when beating you into a pulp, then fuck your imaginary gf while you watch ('cuz I doubt a manlet like you could get a gf in the first place)

>team up
>fuck your imaginary gf
>gay sex ensues

looka like a guy I knew called kyle
shame he was a bit of a dick I had a crush on him since I was 10 or something

Kill yourself, it's the only way to regain your honor.

Or go let him beat your ass, IDGAF