pic unrelated

Do you mean like an actual car?

1998 Toyota Tercel coupe
Objectively best first car

BMW M4

Fuckin rights, Nolan!

Hands down a Jetta. Safe, decently fast, and drive great

thats a good shout.

OP, it should be something kinda shitty, old, plenty of charatcer. You'll never have another "first". It will tech you all about what kind of things you are looking for in a car when you have one that's lacking in everything. Get a cheap shitbox and build up a years no claims bonus. Then go for something you want.

not a good idea, especially considering today's insurance prices for young people.

>Pic unrelated

My first was a 2011 Audi S4

Although a VW Golf is a good cheap and customizeable option.

e36 bmw
best car evar

The golf is a pretty good car, shame all the niggers/mudslimes and poorfags drive one

My first ride was a Chevy Nova it was dope.

bmw e46 320i

legit best you can get for under 4k

New? Honda Fit. Used? Honda Fit

I KNOW THIS FUCKING DOGS I KNOW THATS RIPPED FROM ANOTHER IMAGE SOMEONE POST IT ITS LIKE THIS ONE

I'm a britbong and pic related was my first car.

>around 69bhp
>0-60 18secs
>Central locking the main feature

I was in love with that shitbox for around a year, when one day I was builing up to motorway speed, a truck wanted to pull out in front of me, I lightly dabbed the brakes, which locked up on the front passenger side and it rolled and tumbled off the motorway. I was completely unharmed.
mfw I used my arms when going upside down to stop my self from sliding into the roof possibly helping it from collapsing in. A human rollcage.

>e36 bmw
>first car
enjoy paying for upkeep on that when you're just starting out

you're retarded

unless your starting salary is $80k+ a year, fuck no

For me it was my 01 Mazda protege. Loved working on it. Was sad to see it go after the accessory belt snapped and I didn't know how to get it out. Had a massive hole in the frame when I bought it. Canadian roads are a bitch

>mazda protege
True this. Basically any mazda you can get for less than $10k is a great first car

Ford Ranger Parts are hella cheap and good on gass

this thread just reminded me there's an /o

this, too, for a pick-up. Tacoma's/Hiluxs are too expensive for what you get. A well maintained Ranger can go 500,000+ miles for a fraction of the cost.

your retarded you moran

Aww yeah a fellow bro who gets it. Torching out snap rings from wheel bearings, hammering out ball joints were fun times

Winded up with a protege 5 and Mazda three