/balk/

#1 in EUROPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2wxk8PY7014
youtube.com/watch?v=bg7RI5b2ehw
occrp.org/en/spooksandspin/leaked-documents-show-russian-serbian-attempts-to-meddle-in-macedonia/
kikebook.com/krasimira.damqnova
bourdela.com/list/girl-reviews/girlname:Σύλβια/listingid:575/
bourdela.com/call-girls/girls/nelh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can watch the live stream while I go to see this live

youtube.com/watch?v=2wxk8PY7014

Second for yahudi supremacy

youtube.com/watch?v=bg7RI5b2ehw

good morning frends

i spend so much time in here ur my only friens

occrp.org/en/spooksandspin/leaked-documents-show-russian-serbian-attempts-to-meddle-in-macedonia/

>The documents – a collection of reports by Macedonian counterintelligence – also describe efforts by Serbian intelligence to support anti-Western and pro-Russian nationalists in Macedonia.

You've got shit friends

Come to Skopje, i'll host you.

Worst spy ever

my mother isn't dead

Jesus Christ people, stop spreading rumours about me.

It's a meme, you dip

kikebook.com/krasimira.damqnova

Thinking of offering her 10 grand for one night. She doesnt know me and I dont know her irl.

What do you think, should I do it balk?
What will be the reaction?

Congrats, is this champions league?

i wish my father loved me

If you want to fuck a Bulgarian chick just come here and spend at most 200 Euros
I'm being 100% serious, this is a huge waste of money

Dude, if I want to fuck a whore I fuck a whore, but I want real experience and not to pay a regular whore.

Fuck a whore and your urges will pass
or get a gf

fake news

yeah, fuck this mop of a crackwhore and get all kind of greek and paki diseases, no thank you

congrats. We used to be the best at male handball. The women still are up the, but the romanian male is a faggot in general.

>>Sup Forums128484935

>If you want to fuck a Bulgarian chick

You mean a gypsy... Because the only Bulgarians that will go to Greece are tourists that are there to fuck, not get fucked.

Our brothels are the only properly functioning thing in this country, all the girls go for a medical checkup every month, they give you receipts and they've even got a union
Honestly, you're more likely to find diseases in an average girl than a whore in Greece
Keep pretending faggot

Pernik we made it!

I have a gf and I also go to whores regularly, but I want to fuck this one in particular.

So, if I make a fake profile and offer it there somehow trying to make a point that im serious, do you guys think shell do it?

If it's 10000 leva, then yeah
She's a woman afterall

I'm not pretending, I'm just saying that you're absolutely delusional if you think any Bulgarian will go to Greece other than tourism.

>So, if I make a fake profile and offer it there somehow trying to make a point that im serious, do you guys think shell do it?
why you just try it?

>they give you receipts

We have a lot of Bulgarians selling Turkish clothes on baazars. People are mad about them, because they don't pay taxes. They look like gypsies, but they speak Bulgarian and it seems that they have Bulgarian names.

there is my ex neighbor playing for vardar
good for him

Go to Greece and see for yourself
Hiding behind all that butthurt won't do you any good
It's an exchange of services afterall

*don't just

you are delusional, i imagine a lot of peasant girls tried their luck in the past 20 years, in addition to gyps.

There are gyps, sure, but most of them carry diseases and are not in legal brothels, plus they're not marketed as "Bulgarian"

local gyps have Bulgarian names and they speak Bulgarian, yes

Who will win?
Guess know, ill let you know afterwards. Russian vs US

Well, gypsies do have Bulgarian names and speak the Bulgarian language.

Pure delusion.

Show me one, faggot. Just one. The last time a Greek tried to prove it, he posted a fucking gypsy and got laughed at. "Peasant girls"? Must be a joke.

>tatar damage control

We really are Americanized m80s. I go every Friday and Saturday to clubs or play a game of minifutboll with the guys, at week I work for a party and casually gather even with girls. Me and this girl are probably going towards being fuckbudies and after a year we will go towards engagement and not long after that prolly marry, have seen that happen a lot. This is so fucking dull and monotonous guys. I don't want my life to turn into a shitty American serial.

>Bob Sapp
The Tatar will win

Of course 80% are gyps dude, dont fool yourself

Just arrived the energy is nuts

Anticki flags out of cars on every street

Lol, match went 30 seconds

>Me and this girl are probably going towards being fuckbudies
so that means you can fuck anyone and she can do it too, yet you two still do fuck?

I'm not damage-controlling anything, he's just lying. It's the same as me saying that there are Greek prostitutes here working for 5 leva on the Sofia ring road.

There may be gypsies of Bulgarian descent in Greece, i'm not denying that, but Bulgarians? Nope.

bourdela.com/list/girl-reviews/girlname:Σύλβια/listingid:575/
This one, but bourdela.com lists callgirls
I am not fooling myself in any way, shape or form
Ukrainian, Romanian and Bulgarian girls are the most common here
Simple as that

What? I guess I didn't say it good. Kinda like gf and bf but living together

But they're not working at shit rates
They're actual professionals, and they get paid the same as any other whore
It's not "hurrr we fuckin yo wimmin xddddd"
It's a fact

why does it concern you if some poor girl went to sell her ass down in Greece? it happens, it used to happen more often 10-20 years ago.

Some gypsies use turk names, some use bulgarian and some have "2 names" their official name is bulgarian, but they prefer to be called by their turk name.
I know this one gypsy, his name is Daniel but in his Facebook he's Erdjan and everyone calls him Erdjan.
He's born in 1997. Bulgarian names were not enforced anymore. His stupid parents probably didn't realize communism was over.

>bourdela.com/list/girl-reviews/girlname:Σύλβια/listingid:575/

I don't speak Greek, show me some examples because I can't see any.

Because it's a lie, that's why. I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck about our diaspora, I actually despise most of them, but a lie is a lie.

I believe that they are the most common without doubt. Still 80% of bulgarian hookers are gyps. Not every gyp is dark as an indian, believe me, im a whore expert on global level

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>t. Spirintakis Mamathoufalklous

Then why don't you explain it to me, you fucking pleb? All I hear is "you don't know what you're talking about" without backing it with any arguments. Go back to r*ddit already.

>Πρόkειται περί πόρνης από την Βουλγαρία με kαρέ ξανθό μαλλί, περίπου 1.65, μπόλιkα πιασίματα kαι kωλάρα.
It's per a whore from Bulgaria with short blonde hair, about 1.65, a lot of places to grab from and a great ass
Believe me, I can differentiate a gyp from anyone else
And I know there are "white" (balamides) gyps around, but almost all of them here are druggies and that's a big no-no in brothels

I'd think drugs are involved even in good brothels.

Why should I explain myself to some sheltered provinciali shit who thinks he is being patriotic by denying the existence of whores that go to Greece?

Police do constant "raids" in brothels here, our whores here as law abiding citizens as you or me

I do drugs.

As me then

>It's per a whore from Bulgaria with short blonde hair, about 1.65, a lot of places to grab from and a great ass

Any pics? The whore herself wrote that? "From Bulgaria"? Wtf does that mean? She may be a fucking nigger from Bulgaria. Natural blonde or dyed, because lots of gypsies dye their hair.

I'm not denying the existence of whore, you autistic piece of shit, I'm denying the existence of Bulgarian whores because it's not true. What part of that can your potato head not understand?

i will become a female prostitute in greece

Are the ukrainian ones model tier?

There used to be a small industry 10-15 years ago when Greeks would come to Sandanski and fuck whores there.

Never heard of it. And I'm not denying that, sex tourism is a thing everywhere you go, Greece included. But a Bulgarian to go there and whore herself out in Greece is far-fetched and untrue.

you are a dumb faggot, then

Its true, but the ethnicity is rarely Bulgarian

You sound like Serdar. Literally the same autistic attitude and low IQ. Even that Greek at least tried showing something, unlike your Turkish ass.

Many
They're reviews
The whorehouse is in the middle of Athens where there's no gypsies
And most call her "Βουλγαρα" or say she's from "Βουλγαρια", also bourdela.com users can spot a gypsy

For example
bourdela.com/call-girls/girls/nelh/
>Είναι Βουλγάρα αλλά μάλλον τσιγγάνιkης προέλευσης με μελαχρινά χαραkτηριστιkά
She's Bulgarian, but probably of gypsy ancestry with dark characteristics
Why would it be far-fetched?
Serdar is unironically one of the better Bulgarian flags here

how do i get a thique gf

Greeks you have thai whores? Here we dont (yet), would love to fuck some

you sound like a shitskin provinciali autist with confidence and identity issues

hello guys
are you ready for my new project?

I don't think so, but you'll find anything Athens if you look hard enough
Never pick one up from the streets though

You are alive!

Send hohols pls

But Filipino whores?
Easily, they're not that different, but I wouldn't recommend a SEA whore

I am :)

>Why would it be far-fetched?
Tell me one good reaosn why a Bulgarian woman will go to Greece to whore herself out? Just one.

>Serdar is unironically one of the better Bulgarian flags here
Leafbey is the best Bulgarian poster here.

You're projecting yourself onto me, Asen Mehmedov.

That's not up to me

For any reason why a whore does what she does
Easy money
Don't forget the fact that you were under Communism

>Leafbey is the best Bulgarian poster here
Ah, yes, you're a redditor, it all makes sense now

ωηατ ισ ιτ?

gas all bulgarian posters except for the animeposters and macedonians

Though I hate anime, I agree with this post

i was thinking about sticking the one end of the straw in my dick hole and lighting the other end of the straw which has a joint on it

but it seems that not many of you are interested
so I'll save it for another time

>
For any reason why a whore does what she does
Easy money
Don't forget the fact that you were under Communism
>easy money
>Greece

Fucking kek.

>Ah, yes, you're a redditor, it all makes sense now
So you like Serdar but you don't like Leafbey? Why? Because Serdar is sucking your dick constantly while Leafbey triggers you?

how will u try to kys this time grecko

Yeah pretty much
You realise the recession happened in 2008, right?

Also, has serdar ever sperged constantly? Has serdar ever stirred up shit? Has serdar ever ruined threads?
He's a chillposter, even if he's a Turk

rather stick the straw in your anus and see if you can get high. you can easily get drunk from an alcohol enema at least

What's the deal with this Montenegrini guy? Not talking about Albanian posts, he sounds legit stupid

>Yeah pretty much
You realise the recession happened in 2008, right?You weren't that rich even before. There's no reason for a Bulgarian to go to Greece when they can go to the Netherlands for example.

>Also, has serdar ever sperged constantly? Has serdar ever stirred up shit? Has serdar ever ruined threads?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, Serdar not sperging? Serdar not a shitposter? That faggot is the very definition of a shitposter. Dare I say, on the level of Ikkibey.

Have you ever been to Greece?

not a fan of sticking things up my ass

>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, Serdar not sperging? Serdar not a shitposter? That faggot is the very definition of a shitposter. Dare I say, on the level of Ikkibey.
Dear God you're so fucking new
I might not speak Tatar, but at least in English, he's pretty lowkey
>You weren't that rich even before
In comparison to you though
>There's no reason for a Bulgarian to go to Greece when they can go to the Netherlands for example
Yeah there is, proximity

Also, I love the way you greentext, really shows your oldfaggotry

>Serdar not sperging? Serdar not a shitposter? That faggot is the very definition of a shitposter. Dare I say, on the level of Ikkibey.

what the fuck are you talking about? i have never sperged out or stirred up anything. how can you even tell its me posting anyways

Personally I can't
You're undetectable

postish li ili tam kvot se prai na ramadandingdong?