Why so much hate for Americans lately? We're not all trumptards

Why so much hate for Americans lately? We're not all trumptards.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/man-woman-arrested-facebook-video-koran-burning-124511249.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because you're fat, eat burgers, love guns and worship jews

>eat burgers
I'm vegan

Maybe when you stop sucking Bills dick you will wake up

That's even worse!

Cause you only care about america

I just find it their way of saying thank you. Just like how young teens always fight with their parents, but you know they appreciate you.

Why would you not dislike such a inept, religious third-world country?

>lately

First day on the internet?

A lot of Americans are urban and inner city retards who base everything on feelings rather than logic and facts, gives you guys the "dumb american" reputation.

because unfortunately the majority of this country is uneducated and selfish, our government inserts itself in other countries to promote it's agenda and many other reasons. i'm ashamed to be an american nowadays.

>not eating meat
kek, soyboy

It this kind of ignorant shit that would make Americans not give a shit about anyone else faggot. Why give a shit for a bunch of clear as day assholes? No point.

You mean Britain?

uk.news.yahoo.com/man-woman-arrested-facebook-video-koran-burning-124511249.html

stop da shit
build da fuckn wall

>We're not all trumptards
yeah and that's part your problem you blacked mutt abomination

> lately
>implying everyone didn't already hate you

Precisely
Nevertrumpers are a disease

yes we are, but at least we no muslim like u

These people are called 'libtards'

kek, Hillary voter to a T

It's gotten a lot worse recently.

US has a higher Human Development Index than most western European countries, and given that it has over 300 million people, that is pretty amazing. Also, just because you saw a youtube video where Jimmy Kimmel asked people where Somalia is and they didn't know, that doesn't prove everything. They cherry pick those people.

The average European is no smarter than the average American, they just like to think they are because Europeans are so smug

epic meme dude xD

Explain this you ameriburger

mmm.... burrrrgurrrrr!

A lot of us hate jews but they have control over the media. They control everything

These memes make me feel ill...

>We're not all trumptards.
We know, but the rest are reptilian and jews

shad is a libcuck ?

what ?

You should travel to experience how uneducated and selfish the rest of the world is. And how dearly they wish their own governments would insert them into the affairs of others, especially to furter some ancient feud with their national/cultural/tribal rivals. Really, you think Southerners are chauvanistic? Let me take you to, well, anywhere else. Some dirt tribe on the Ethiopean highlands wish their leaders would genocide that other shitty dirt tribe because they’re scaring away the rain spirits, and if they had drones and chemical weapons they surely would. All of East Asia is full of the most wild racists you’ll ever meet. No one anywhere gives a fuck about science or the well being of others if it inconveniences them in the slightest. You have grass is greener syndrome, but let me tell you it’s a lot nicer to live in a country that can have its way, and have to ”deal” with some moral dilemma, than to live in a country at the mercy of such.