Hillary Clinton: Men fear ambitious women 'one hundred percent'

In a New York magazine cover profile published this week, Hillary Clinton has admitted that she still encounters sexism on the campaign trail.

Clinton said she encounters men on rope lines who tell her, “I really admire you, I really like you, I just don’t know if I can vote for a woman to be president.”

“I mean, they come to my events and then they say that to me,” Clinton told the magazine. “Unpacking this, understanding it, is for writers like you. I’m just trying to cope with it. Deal with it. Live through it.”

“We’re so accustomed to think of women’s ambition being made manifest in ways that we don’t approve of, or that we find off-putting,” Clinton mused. “I think it’s the competition. Like, if you do this, there won’t be room for some of us, and that’s not fair.”

When asked whether men fear ambitious women, Hillary Clinton replied, “One hundred percent.”

Full story: nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/05/hillary-clinton-candidacy.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/737681002106130432
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women fear ambitious men, thats why they want them gone 100%

Wow she's so oppressed.

maybe because "ambitious women" in any other context are gold diggers and shit.

im so tired of this stupid corrupt cunt being relevant.

lock this bitch up.

How many times you think someone said they're voting for her BECAUSE she's a woman?

>Clinton said she encounters men on rope lines who tell her, “I really admire you, I really like you, I just don’t know if I can vote for a woman to be president.”

We can file this under "Shit that Never Happened."

Do you guys think that if Hillary was a guy he would have been out of the race by now? Is being a woman the only thing she has going for her.

I admire her bravery for running as a woman, something that requires much courage and strength in this sexist world.

>Hillary Clinton: Men fear ambitious women 'one hundred percent'

Anyone who votes for this criminal crony liar should be shot

Margaret Thatcher NEVER complained about this shit. And she made it to the top, all by herself.

>Rich and entitled, getting everything she wants because she's a woman
>Still pretends to be a victim
lol that shit will not fly during the general election

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/737681002106130432

BASED
A
S
E
D

The craziest thing about clinton is that she actually believes in herself to win, despite being a complete failure. The delusion runs deep. She'll win alright, but I'll give it 6 months before she fucks up and crashes the entire fucking planet into the side of Jupiter.

Great point. I'm with Her now!

Is it true though? It makes sense if she's talking about the guys on Sup Forums since they're such cucks they think "wimminz r steeling muh rites"

But in real life? Thats fucking hilarious.

shes right mr white boi.

desu I can imagine a feminist nu-male saying "I really want a woman president, I just don't know if I can vote for you." She's old and probably misheard.

She fucked her way into fame and fortune by marrying Bill. Everything she has done since has been centered around it. She openly admires Angela Merkel and wants to emulate her if elected.

>ambitious
Yeah, no shit lady. Hillary just wants the precidency because she can have it. There is no other point to it. She doesnt want to change anything about the country. Her only ambition is the White House. Even Bernie Sanders got more than that.. Though in his case it might be a bad thing.

>Hmm, what can I do to get more men to vote for me

>I know, I'll insult them, that'll do the trick!

>pay no attention to my horribly corrupt past and poor record as a questionably trustworthy 'progressive'
>i'm an ambitious wyman!
>don't pick on me silly boys ;)

>Clinton said she encounters men on rope lines who tell her, “I really admire you, I really like you

Well that's a lie.

Not a single guy has said that too her. Shes a lying cunt. Cant wait till shes behind bars

>They're questioning our honesty/corruption/policies/views/history of support for questionable people/programs

>QUICK CHANGE THE CURRENT TRENDING TOPIC TO SOMETHING ABOUT RACE/GENDER/SEXUALITY/CLASS/NATIONALISM!!!

Every fucking time, this must be the first rule of neoconservatism.

Who the fuck is running this campaign?

>FUCK MEN!
>FUCK THE POOR!
Is she a Trump plant or something? I've never seen such an utterly mismanaged campaign in my life.

Its a joint campaign with Ghostbusters.

Dadly by day I believe the theory that Trump has someone inside her campaign and that she just regurgitates what she's told

There's a massive divide between the far Left and the moderate neoconservative Democrats. It's just as bad if not worse than the conflict in the GOP, but the media is misrepresenting or refusing to talk about it because they are owned by members of the neoconservative Democratic faction.

Imagine if Corbyn and Miliband has a massive internecine war over control of Labour. The Dems are handling it more privately but much more sloppily than the GOP.

> “I really admire you, I really like you, I just don’t know if I can vote for a woman to be president.”

no one has ever said this

>ambitious women
>she's helped start a multitude of wars
>a fucking laundry list of crimes

I guess that could be described as ambitious.

This is the root of it

I dont think many people have problems with ambitious women, or ambitious people in general, but when those ambitions are blatantly evil then obviously a conflict arises.

Christ did the magazine run out of photoshop? She looks like my ballsack after a cold shower.

Reminder that Hillary is nearly 80 years old and one stroke or hot flash away from dying and/or (especially with her temper) causing a major international incident.

The contents of her deck must be like at least 50% woman card.

Honestly I can't wait for her to debate Trump. The first debate is going to rustle her jimmies so hard she's going to die on national TV from blood pressure that would slay an Orca.