Why don't all balding men just fucking shave their bloddy head ?

why don't all balding men just fucking shave their bloddy head ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CKzj6aQ2o40
youtu.be/VcslHiyOqy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bloody heads * kek

Because your a fag

Good question; I have a friend that did that very thing for that very reason - I have no idea why these guys don't process that it's fucking ugly to have these patches of missing hair on their head. Literally no advantage to not pulling the trigger and shaving it all off.

>if you loose a finger you should chop your hand off

>baldhead spotted

My head's shaped like a square.

Cause only spics and niggers look decent bald. 98% of white men don't look like Patrick Stewart when they shave their heads.

youtu.be/CKzj6aQ2o40

>Me after shaving my head

it's easier to shave then

Apples to oranges you dimb fuck. Fingers still have a function even -1. While it's a faggot thing to worry about other men's aesthetics in hair patchy hair just makes you look retarded and like you've lost control of your life but just don't want to admit it.

>fuck i don't wanna go bald maybe i'll just resist it with all my might
>dear god i don't want to end up like my dad
>aging is truly a curse

is that an egg in her ass? That photographer is Legend

youtu.be/VcslHiyOqy0

my approach is to not eat like shit and take care of my scalp so I never go bald.

I'm on the verge of shaving it all off.
>mfw 27
>mfw balding has gotten so bad i can't make it look decent anymore
>mfw i'll never look like a cute twink with lush healthy-looking hair

kek'd

Jokes on you, I do.

Do it, user. Join us, come to the bald side.

I don't care if you use Lilly against me, you're still wrong.

>

Its mostly genetic, dude. Like if you're native american you probably will never go bald, but if your mother's father is bald you're going to be bald too.

The rogaine and propecia (finasteride) combo can hold it off for quite some time. After that, you can resort to hair transplant surgery where they take folicles from your neck back and put it on the balding spots. It's about the cost of a nose job, roughly 10-16k or so.

Elon Musk knows...

Just do it or where a hat virtually 24/7. You may look weird at first but people will get used to it just like any other haircut.

baldness is a cruel twist of genetics. not sure if you could find a more humiliating way to ruin a man's sense of worth.

I need hair for my daddy to pull while he's pounding my sissy ass or feeding me his cummies? Duh?

if you have long hair as a male is there a higher chance you'll get bald ?

not as bad as being a small framed manlet honestly, having both is true suffering

no but it's a lot more noticeable

It really depends when you go bald. Graduated with a guy that was visibly losing his hair at 18, that is cruel. I started losing mine at around 26. Im 30 now and honestly the most uncomfortable part about being bald is people trying to give you sympathy over it. It's really not that devastating it's just fucking hair.

If a "man" is insecure because of that, nothing will help him...

Soon.

Too poor for surgery.

Already where a hat around literally everyone. Will shave it all eventually and just have to accept it.

Honestly feel that my attempts at a "comb-over" or other "hiding" techniques probably look worse than just shaving the shit off.

This is the worst look for a balding guy. Just shave it already.

It has actually been proven that balding is very closely related to diet, more so than genetics. A proper diet and scalp care can trump genetics.

Also strange you posted Elon Musk when he was creating PayPal. He was most likely working long hours and eating garbage like fast food.

Olá

i agree. i personally dont give a shit except for the loss of social benefits balding bestows on us. looks matter, plain and simple.

What the fuck is this shit

this guy gets it.

its fuckin hair, some hair or no hair - depending upon the man.

I dont give a shit if you like the way I comb "over" my hair.

anybody that comments on my thinning hair is such a faggot as to not get a response from me (except maybe a middle finger)

grow up haters and worry about something really important

if hair was important it would not grow in your asshole

It's much better that way.

because the appearance of hair is better than no hair in most cases

eh no

why dont you just become a scientist and cure balding?

I've learned it's actually mostly about hormones

Genetics play a big part but I'd safely say that 90% of male pattern baldness is because of hormone imbalance as a result of lack of exercise, lack of daily hours of sunshine, lack of good diet, etc

I started developing male pattern baldness 6 months into taking steroids and it cleared up because I returned to consistent levels. All the evidence supports this- variation in hormone levels = faster development of MPB and other genetic hormone based failures

if my ears would not protrude, I would immediately shave everything off ...

and hide baldness.... that's the move of a coward.. embrace the bald and be a man.

Scraggly, wispy, thinning hair only works on a corpse. Just go for a clean shave. Way less gross, especially on a young guy. Just try not to dress like a skin head.
Love,
Femanon

Haha I just realised that this current trap trend is gonna end in a bunch of 40yr old bald fat guys with tits. No doubt there'll be a fetish for it by then.

I lol'd

>Going bald

Well I tried it OP - but my head is a fucking potato and it looks just horrid. I look like a penis that was slammed into a freezer door and then got bloated in all the weird places.

>but balding hair looks sickly and gross

Yes it does... and that is STILL BETTER than my head shaved. Seriously... If I had sharp features then yea a bald head would be ok - but not everyone has sharp features... and yea it looks like shit to be balding with hair - but at least it still gives you a *little* bit of personality before looking like a cancer paitent.

Just did this 2 days ago, heads cold but I dont look like a ugly retard anymore.