youtu.be/kZdLJAYzV9M
youtu.be/fMYGEK_aJhw
youtube.com/watch?v=vEypJUv0VQs
youtube.com/watch?v=5VLWBVpL23k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WAAAAAH WHY DID YOU MAKE IT LOOKED LIKE I DUCKED HIM WHEN I DUCKED HIM

top fucking lel

>that 20th of May

The Japanese cards never clash either so 4 cards to watch that day.

First for Canelo is a massive pussy

>implying that isn't just a convenient excuse to avoid VADA testing

He probably hates them for making him look like a pussy too but it also lets him get away with that.

I will only watch the murata fight
>crawford - diaz
one sided and too late
>russel jr - escandon
too late
>tanaka - acosta
come on man
>davis - walsh
actually doesn't look that bad

Watch the undercard of the Murata fight too. Particularly Navarrete vs Higa is a world class 50/50, should be very good.

Just read this part

And box wonders why alot of us are siding with /PinkUnderwear/

Yeah it's hilarious. They're claiming it's because they only gave him 15 days to negotiate the GGG fight but they knew full well after beating Cotto they'd have to do it.

This might well be part of it too the WBC mandate VADA testing these days so finding an excuse to not have that belt on the line might be something they're after if they think they need a bit of extra help for the GGG fight.

I just want that pasta the Mexican posts about him knocking out GGG on Mexican Independence day in a sold out Azteca to come true so his head can explode.

we're siding with him because we've all got a bet on lol

Reminder that this weekend's card will NEVER be as big as this one no matter what shite people are claiming.

HBO's replay of Joshua vs Klitschko got 890,000 viewers more than its 3 live shows this year

To be fair their only good non-ppv card so far this year has been Vargas vs Berchelt which they put head to head against Frampton vs Santa Cruz. It doesn't have much competition.

Gervonta davis reminds me of a tiny, young tyson

Needs more cardio tho

But Davis already has an impressive win on his record lad, how can he possibly be like an overhyped bum who had one world class win in 37 fights before being found out at the first sign of adversity?

>mini Mike Tyson
>coming to the UK to take a title

where have I heard this before

Did Calzaghe ever make a hook connect with his knuckles?

* * WARNING - distressing content to control-freak sympathisers * *

youtube.com/watch?v=HEydnuMkASk

Parker's fight is being shown on sky sports 5 from 11am

Oh I'm not Mexican, I just want Canelo's legacy to take a shit. Also that event would be insane, it's the north American "90k in wembley"

>90k
5 Frochies have been deposited to your account

Was really excited for Parker/Hughie ffs, might still watch this. Should end pretty quickly.

>Was really excited for Parker/Hughie ffs

It'll still happen, and probably in the UK now. BT fucked up by underestimating the support Duco could get from the government but they won't let it happen again, they need something like this as a marquee fight for them this year.

With the amount of weight Canelo cuts, I wouldn't be surprised if he uses diuretics.

That's assuming he'll get another chance anytime soon. Parker could fight Wilder and it seemed like the WBO didn't believe the back injury

The WBO and Frank have a good relationship and he's still mandatory. They probably planned out how they were going to play it before they pulled out.

Yeah exactly, it's funny how he's suddenly had this revelation of hating the WBC a couple of months after they've started enforcing mandatory VADA for title fights.

Parker doesn't care about that fight and unification takes priority over mandatory. And if he wants money Bellew pays more so the WBO might tell Hughie to do a final eliminator as he hasn't fought in over a year now.

Don't see that chain of events as likely Tbh. Hearn clearly wants the Wilder fight for AJ because of he's American and because of his relationship with Showtime, so if I had to bet I'd say the far more likely scenario is that Bellew fights Wilder to build his profile over here to build towards AJ.

The bigger deal is that as I said the WBO are completely in bed with Frank, if the unification doesn't happen you can bet they won't mess him around by forcing eliminators.

If Eddie thinks Tyson Fury is going to relapse or be banned and will never come back then it would make sense for him to try and make Wilder vs Bellew while AJ does the Klitschko rematch to set up Wilder in April. But I'm surprised Bellew is so keen on it as the size difference really doesn't suit him, Parker is the perfect fight for both Wilder and Bellew. If it does happen like that then maybe Parker could do Hughie and Haye if he wins.

Not sure Bellew really gives a shit about winning at this point, he just wants as much money as possible between his next fight and a Haye rematch. To make the kind of money he made against Haye again he'll need that kind of a talker and Parker is about as exciting as a sheet of cardboard. I don't honestly think he has the slightest chance of beating either so that's what it'll come down to.

The Fury thing may just take a bit longer, it'll could be his other fight in 2018. He'll probably look like shit for quite a while, doubt he'll be ready for a mega fight in under a year.

Yea but we won't have a boxer as good as zaggers ever again

*jabs*
*uses superior footwork to get away*
*sticks chin out*
*bobs and weaves*
*triples up on the jab*

get good kid

Talking about the big guy

*lands overhand counter right on your chin*

pssh... nothin personnel... kid

APPROVED

NOT APPROVED

really makes you think....

What did he mean by this lads?

What about cinnamon?

He needs to be for the next fight, but he might not want to be when he faces GGG.

There's also a Golden Boy Promotions card this Friday on ESPN2 with three potentially fun fights

boxrec.com/show/748753

Doubt I'll watch but I hope Lopez loses, only remember who he is because he won via one of the worst robberies of last year.

>120-108
>119-109

>boxrec.com/show/748753
Holy shit, this is actually solid

Honestly better than most PBC cards

Both Joshua and Klitschko were tested by VADA before the fight

>tfw yfw be young wlad

>tfw yfw

everyone laugh at this mong

need more handsome boxers lads

There's a reason why spike and ESPN cut pbc, their cards are shit and no one watches them, that's why they only show on FS1 on Tuesday now

citation needed

You're in the club when he comes and slaps your gf's arse

What do?

top 5 hottest boxers:

1. nick blackwell
2. frank buglioni
3. calzaghe
4. froch
5. kessler

boxingscene.com/wladimir-klitschko-tested-by-vada-anthony-joshua-fight--113190

vada-testing.org/anthony-joshua/

Parker vs H. FURY would be a good undercard for AJ's next fight.

>fighters from 2 rival british promoters on the same card
>fight that could easily sell out an arena as a headline on an undercard
>eddie putting on an expensive fight on an AJ undercard from now on

Not going to happen. Not sure why you'd think it was possible.

Too big for an undercard fight, the winning bid was 3.1 million and Hughie is with Frank Warren

I keep forgetting Parker has a title. I'm so used to him fighting washed up has beens.

What's Cojanu fighting for?

I've seen a couple of their cards and they had good, reasonably competitive fights despite half the fighters being undefeated pretty much all the way down the card. Well-matched mismatches if you know what I mean. Should be a good one on Friday.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATpDy41BlY4

Froch bless

WBO heavyweight title

>you will never be as smart as the Eubanks

Why live lads?

Your flanoposts are some of my favourites in this general Tbh lad

He started the Liam Smith camp with VADA testing too but had it removed during camp. There's a high chance that VADA will be removed now that Canelo has came out and said he doesn't want WBC to sanction the event.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZN-kboy1HM

Canelo absolutely BTFO

My sides are in orbit

yesss I thought no one cared about that screenshot lol

Awww man. Canelo is a motherfucker for turning down that handcraft belt.

handcrafted*

Post highlights videos that get you hyped

youtube.com/watch?v=-04I1Wmbpwo
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

Based May

Not a highlights but this hype me.
youtube.com/watch?v=99JcaHluRuo

Someone criticized it last thread, I think it's great, I just hate that the plate has the Mexico tourism board logo on it

Yeah man, the guy who made it was a mexican handcrafter who really put an effort making it and was really proud about it, but the fucking Canelo turn it down because he's salty with the council. Seriusly, fuck the guy. I hope Chavez Jr win.

I think it's good he turned it down desu

Don't really see the point in that belt. Sure it looks nice, but completely meaningless.

lol Mike's competition was pretty good, they shit all over the current heavyweight division

It was commemotarive, for the 5 may thing. Yeah, is not a tittle belt but is nice for the mexican people, tradition you know. Why turn down a symbolic belt, before the fight, and put pression for not promoting it? Canelo is just being a little bitch

Larry Holmes was about 70 and coming off back to back losses, Berbick proved how limited he was with losses to some complete shit barely after Tyson and Tucker had a completely padded record, the Wilder of his day.

His only genuinely impressive win was Spinks prior to Douglas, and he went on to show that he wasn't even nearly the best of his generation after that loss. Good fighter but not at all worthy of the hype.

but /box/ says hes on steroids

>Getting hyped from someone as good as May that has to resort to using cheap ass nigger tactics

Smdhpham

>Oops I missed my hook, better lay my elbow into his clavicle
>Oops he just punched me in the face, better hold his glove under my arm and punch him while he can't defend himself

Coulda been GOAT if he wasn't such a punk ass

youtu.be/kZdLJAYzV9M

One of the oldest and best highlight videos ever with gay ass music:

youtu.be/fMYGEK_aJhw

James Smith, Pinklon Thomas, Tony Tucker, Tyrell Biggs, Tony Tubbs and Donovan Ruddock were all quality fighters. Tyson's win over old Holmes is better than AJ's win over old Wlad as well considering Holmes went on to beat Mercer.

Tyson was hyped because he was a monster, no heavyweight was like him

Look and laugh

Most of those guys lost to some complete shit around the same age they lost to Tyson, call it a much better era if you want but within that era those wins weren't that remarkable at all. Again Spinks and maybe at a stretch Holmes were good, but he's not a top 10 all time heavyweight and lost to a good number of people better than him overall.

Just get bored of it being the go-to comparison people use when there are usually better ones.

VERY triggering thread in to be honest, though it's intended to be so fair enough

I read a great article yesterday by a seasoned boxing analyst. He said Parker wasn't up to scratch to face the like of Joshua or Wilder but said if he keeps progressing he could make himself a legitimate challenger. He said the ever improving Joshua is likely to be Champ for some time considering he has no competition. He also said Wilder likes to call out the big names but then fight cans. I agree with everything he said.

Sounds about right. Don't know how much better Parker can get, but Wilder is Wilder and needs to take a big fight before he gets smashed by a nobody. I'd rather see Joshua-Wilder first so he gets a little more time to develop if he can.

Was Julian Jackson the hardest hitter p4p?

Who's hype for this EPIC

Are we all in agreement that Wilder will be the unified champ by the end of 2018?

youtube.com/watch?v=vEypJUv0VQs

youtube.com/watch?v=5VLWBVpL23k

This SRR video is why I started watching Boxing.