You walk into the bathroom and this guy stops you, what do you do?

You walk into the bathroom and this guy stops you, what do you do?

Peel back my foreskin like a banana. Then piss on him and tease him for having no foreskin.

distract him with a penny and walk past.

kek

Spin a dreidel on the floor and watch him flip out with excitement.

Go get my two cans of raid spray and gas him.

ohh so edgy

Slap a shiv beside his heart and ask nicely to watch his step

>oh*
angry juden detected.

Get the can of Zyklon B out of my backpack.

Most males don't have foreskin fyi

Surrender my sheckles

No foreskin not a true male.

throw the jew down the well

But most girls including me hate it so no pussy for u

Its ok user that you have a micro penis stick it inside a vacuum cleaner

Fire up my Oven, and throw that Kike bitch/Satanist in it. save the world one Jew at a time.

But jews are gods chosen people you nigger

shalom, glad to see another non-cheese dick sheep fucker

>God's chosen ones

The god of the Jews is Saturn/Satan

you are fucking retard if you think Satan/Saturn are related, you obviously see in ENGLISH they are one letter off and assume they are related. wrong faggot. "Satan" is a Hebrew term simply meaning adversary, used for human and non-humans alike.

Don't mind me just checkin

You don't have the slightest clue

says the random faggot on Sup Forums. Nice rebuttal.

>says the random faggot on Sup Forums

Exactly, you don't have the slightest clue. goto /x/, and maybe you'll learn something.

hmm, no fucking thanks. As someone whose actually studied Hebrew for over a decade I don't make my conclusions about English words about how close they look or what Sup Forums or any random gifs have to say on the manner. In Hebrew Satan doesn't even mean what you think it does, and is no where etymologically related to Saturn.

Satan goes by many names and likenesses to suit every culture from the beginning of time. Satan has been known as Chronos by the Ancient Greeks, known as Quetzalcoatl by the Aztecs, and Baal in Biblical times. Some people even today prefer to call Satan, Azazel. the deity Saturn has literally hundreds of names, that's what a thief, liar or deceiver does, he goes by many aliases to trick people.

Baal is a Canaanite god you fucktard, it's not Satan. Geez you folks are freaking retarded. I don't care what other cultures did to bastardize names, the term satan comes from Hebrew, that's it's origin, and it doesn't mean what you think it means and has NOTHING to do with Saturn.

>SaturnDay is the 6th day
>Saturn is the 6th planet from the Sun/Son
>Saturn has a almost static 6 sided Hexagon on it's North pole
>The sigil for Saturn is a 6 sided Hexagram, with 6 points, 6, 60% triangles with a 6 sided Hexagram in the middle
>Satan says in the Bible "I AM the number of man, and the number of the Beast 666(pic related) man is a Carbon based life form.

You are out of your element JEW, just walk away