Post your favourite film

Post your favourite film

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GSmo9Hc8V6A
youtube.com/watch?v=GLFFCmQvZDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also Milos Forman

Seconded

Michael Douglas was originally going to play Randell but when he saw Jack audition he realised he couldn't hold a candle to him and stood down.

Move over

Return of the Jedi

This. +100 internets to you user

Looking for

this is not Sup Forums, but if any one of you faggots gets to see this movie, just ONE of you at least... then my mission is completed...

that was a decent film. library of congress recently added it.

If you have a favourate film... then you must have a favourate colour... Is it red? grow up, OP

Corny turkish mess of a movie 4/10

You really don't have a favorite color? Or you just making fun of gay ass OP's gay spelling.

I just watched it and thought it was your basic movie. Why do some people cream their undies over it?

the baby scene with all the people really was something...

Its so fucking overrated, and Clive Owen is a terrible Actor

In the camp? Yea. Just the silence that falls over the fighting when they hear the crying baby.

Was really something

I thought it was a well done, well shot movie. Somewhat realistic, at least more than every other movie. Good soundtrack. Interesting plot that is possible. Also it's just my opinion so fuck you.

What's your movie of choice?

Multipass

youtube.com/watch?v=GSmo9Hc8V6A
i watched this a few nights ago, i'd forgotten just how good it was

youtube.com/watch?v=GLFFCmQvZDc

my favorite scene was when they are escaping from the "helpful" folks, just the way its shot makes it so intense.

bumpo

.....because nuclear annihilation IS funny

A Clockwork Orange

Pulp fiction

Nice film

Like this one. I've watched it a few times and I still can't figure out if he actually killed anyone, or if it was just all in his head.

Trainspotting

Brat (Brother), 1997. One of the better russian films

Yes

Piece of shit that made it ok for Nightwatch/Daywatch to be filmed and marketed overseas.

Try Promised Heaven (Heбeca oбeтoвaнныe) instead.

The silence was meant to describe the horror of "fuck, the welfare tax to feed nigger babies for fatherless families is coming back" realization.