I want to have sex with Mari.

kate is peak loli

I hurt myself a lot

come here and hug the loli

Have a doodie poopy

More impregnation of loli!!

too old

Pedo confirmed

Let me get this straight. You guys think it's okay to fuck childeren, but it's not okay for people to fuck you pedophiles with a knife and bullets?

Double standards much?

shut up moron

let me get this straight. you think it's okay to stab people but its not okay to zip zop zoobity bop?

double bubble much?

Digusting thread for
>PEDOPHILES

No comics?

are you high?

harming children is the worst thing you could do. I just fantasies about gang banging 5 year olds. I fap to cartoons. no one is harmed,

I'm fucking mad now guys because of this fucking guy wants to fuck literally babies

> You guys think it's okay to fuck childeren
extreme stereotyping much?.... you know there are people into lolicon and even full-on pedos that would never do anything to a real child right?

Wtf mang, I thought it was a loli thread. Not toddler/infant con. Damn it.

I don't want to hurt you guys, I just want to fuck you all with a knife and some .50 cal bullets going at a rate of over 400mph.

On the green dress see I always fucking hated those stupid "diversity" "happy" piece of shit stick figure holding hands piece of shit smeared over the classroom walls in elementary schools fucking cocksucker bullshit nigger white faggot spic kike asians suck boy

Any deepweb links pls for "loli"