Describe Sup Forums in one picture

Describe Sup Forums in one picture

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
imdb.com/title/tt0238883/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Sup Forums?

It's in a state of crisis. We need to grant the chancellor emergency powers.

BLACKED hue hue

Hey Sup Forums it's me Bernie Mac.

Sup Forums essentially does the same thing with memes.

show was underrated as fuck

Who you with?

RIP

>VFG on the Terminator's UZI

>Everyone who isn't a Sup Forums memester is a tumblr faggot
Nice one

What is this even trying to say?

me on the left

You might be retarded if you didn't understand it

I think you're retarded it you think it's funny or insightful.

Off yourself.

I never said it was funny or insightful, stupid fucking animal

How is this Sup Forums? The majority is clearly conservative.

I'd fuck that blonde.

Why do I want to bash his head in with a fucking rock?

>The majority is clearly conservative

You can't handle how classic he is and it's driving you insane.

Do you ever get that feeling
That something isn't right
Seeing your brother's fists
Clenched ready for the fight
Soon the fighting turns to weapons
And the weapons turn to wounds
So the doctors stitch and stitch
And stitch and stitch and stitch
And stitch and stitch

Surgery won't improve your pain

Yeah, I think so.

back to Sup Forums

A 41-year-old California man has been sentenced to 1,503 years in prison for raping his teenage daughter over four years.

A Fresno judge handed down the extraordinary life sentence to Rene Lopez on Friday, making it the longest-known sentence in Fresno Superior Court’s history, The Fresno Bee reported.

In September, Lopez was convicted of 185 counts of felony rape and one count of felony forcible oral copulation. He pleaded not guilty to all of the charges, records show.

Judge Edward Sarkisian Jr. called Lopez a “serious danger to society” and noted that he never showed remorse for his actions. Instead, he blamed his daughter, the Bee reported.

“When my father abused me, I was young. I had no power, no voice. I was defenseless,” his daughter reportedly told the court.

During the trial, the victim recalled how her father raped her two to three times a week between 2009 and 2013. Before that, she was sexually abused by a family friend.

After she managed to leave her father, she said he would drive to her new home and leave love songs on her voicemail, the Bee reported.

Lopez was twice offered plea deals that could have reduced his sentence to 13 or 22 years in prison. He rejected both offers, according to the Bee.

Though the 1,503-year sentence is a lofty one, it’s by far not the longest someone has ever received.

In the U.S., the longest prison sentence given to an American for multiple counts was 30,000 years to Oklahoma child rapist Charles Scott Robinson in 1994, according to Guinness World Records.

The world’s longest sentence, however, goes to Thai Chamoy Thipyaso, who in 1989 was given 141,078 years for her role in a pyramid scheme, The Independent reported.

Rene Lopez, 41, never expressed remorse but instead blamed his victim for not being strong enough to stop him, the court heard.

Eh, I think it's just that he has the face of someone who needs to get his head bashed in with a rock.

Nah, son. The classic got you in a bad way.

Jackie Chan

Where the fuck have you been

>he fell for the Sup Forums meme

You could say this about 4chins

>After she managed to leave her father, she said he would drive to her new home and leave love songs on her voicemail
>blamed his victim for not being strong enough to stop him
This guy. This guy right here.
And can someone explain to me how you can be sentenced to 1503 years in prison?

leave dano alone

Each rape, one sentence

>people sperging constantly about empowered women is a meme

>And can someone explain to me how you can be sentenced to 1503 years in prison?

Usually people enter plea bargains when the law is ten or twenty, perhaps one hundred fists up your ass. This guy did not, and so, 1503 years.

Is Brian Uncle Ruckus? He's got the revitilago from the looks of it.

What meme? I'm not shitting out buzzwords here. It just seems to me that most people here seem to be conservative. I see a lot of liberals too, but I think there are more conservatives.

How do you know which one is blonde? They're both skinheads.

God do I miss him

That's dumb. But I guess it really wouldn't be any point in trying to change it.

they are just more vocal

>the silent majority

I hate black pepper

CAN'T KEK THE ZUCK

How about a video

youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE

>imdb.com/title/tt0238883/
Is it good ?

Im saving this rare pepe

JonTron has hit hard times.

This is the Sup Forums detective

That's the ape that first discovered tool use, he's the smartest ape. Good going on your insult

>tumblr faggot buttmad for being called out

I'd fuck the skinhead on the right.

>applying the same punishment for subsequent counts of the same crime is dumb
>giving criminals a lighter sentence if they commit the same crime several times is smart
hummmmmm

So riddle me this, Sup Forums
Are you still a Sup Forums user if you never post?
On something like reddit you can vote, so even if you're not a poster you can "contribute"
Here though, if you only lurk, you might as well just not exist

She looks exactly like this girl i lived with. same style hair tits etc. I wonder if it is. i don't recall her hanging with skins back in day or know any but shes bat shit crazy and lives like that. it's weird when i see that pic

do they sentence by each time the dick goes in and out or just each sex session?

>this is what an adult believes

gj there sparky

>Sup Forums Sup Forums cross poster

This place is a majority of buttmad conservatives who lash out at women and everything and anything. Its actually sickening. And sad.

This is bait, but I agree

Jontron after being kicked out of game grumps.