Okay guys Bigfoot thread

Okay guys Bigfoot thread.

Is he real or fake?

Post your thoughts/conspiracies/personal sightings/and anything else related.

Let's get a discussion going!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnM7mLo0DrU
huffingtonpost.com/entry/yetis-just-bears-science_us_5a1f0135e4b0d52b8dc242db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B8

checked

Next set of dubs say's he's fake.

Next set of trips says real.

Quads and it will never be disputed again.

i have a really hard time believing that there is an entire species of bigger than human sized animals that has gone without notice for thousands of years but conveniently walks through human friendly areas frequently.

when i was younger I thought sasquatch / the snow-bigfoot was more plausible because at least there you dont have that many humans exploring on the reg, but considering evolution that doesn't seem likely either.

its hard to believe in any interesting cryptid out of the water tbh

No you retard.

i'm just rolling for dubs man

I too find it somewhat difficult to believe something of that size could go unverified for so long but there is evidence out there to support the claim. The man behind the Bigfoot documentary that's on Netflix captured this image while he was out in the wilderness of Canada looking for Bigfoot. Now I know it could be fake but it still makes you wonder if it's real

There are many more important issues to discuss with our very limited time on this earth. I personally dont give a fuck if bigfoot exists, im more concerned with overpopulation and the prospect of widespread famine and the resulting world war III we will have to deal with.

Thx user You are my lord

Yeah but is he real though?

Go be a shill nigger someplace else, we're having fun talking about useless shit.

It is fucking fake

Ex WNBA Landwhales + Rogain...write the rest of the story yourself

If it was real, someone would have killed one with their car by now.

realest ive ever seen
.youtube.com/watch?v=FnM7mLo0DrU

>.youtube.com/watch?v=FnM7mLo0DrU
Well, you confirmed it. thanks bro

shit be fake yo.

spooky

He's real silly willy

That's a good point, but Bigfoot experts say they are an extremely intelligent species and would probably be too smart to hangout by roads that humans like to drive on. They aren't like deer who will just stand and stare at headlights like they don't know better

I think Bigfoot is blurry.
It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot IS blurry.
And that is extra scary to me.
There is a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside.

Bigfoot (or Sasquatch or Yeti) ARE FUCKING BEARS.

Beat are huge, furry, smelly, stand upright often, will defend their area and scavenging grounds by throwing rocks, making strange vocalizations, etc...

And bears often stand upright to catch the wind over shrubbery, etc. At a distance, this is when dipshits think they have seen bigfoot.

Here are the facts: NOT A SINGLE REAL PIECE OF PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE and NOT A SINGLE SKELETON OR CARCASS FOUND.

Bigfoot are fucking bears.

mitch was a great comedian. always quick with the joke

i mean i like norm but god damn its an effort to watch him

>NOT A SINGLE SKELETON OR CARCASS FOUND.

You act like finding skeletons/carcasses in the forest is easy.

you made me laugh..thanks user

Yes very chilling indeed

so are blurry ufo's.they come from a blurry dimension

rip in pease sweat prince

It’s just a furry guys

While it's hard to say for sure, there have been comparisons between alleged Bigfoot tracks and known bear tracks and they have been seen as quite different among bigfood enthusiasts. I wish I could find a good comparison pick right now but I have to go to work soon so I don't have time

>You act like finding skeletons/carcasses in the forest is easy.

It is. We are finding fossils from millions of years ago. But not a single carcass of an 8-foot ape creature that lives TODAY. KEK.

If they existed and inhabited any area close to man, which people claim they do, a carcass would have been found. People hunt, search the woods for mushrooms and deer antlers, etc... No 8-foot skeleton would go unnoticed.

BIGFOOT ARE FUCKING BEARS.

All bigfoot tracks have been proven to be fakes.

Maybe the Bigfoot species bury their dead like humans do so we are unable to find their remains

why is this still a thing? The legend says that it's spottings are secluded to one american forest right? Why can't they just do a flyover thermal scan of the fking place and settle this shit once and for all?

because tourism sheckels
can't blame them, really

This.
Also: TV shows, videos, books, notoriety, ...
It's easy money, taking advantage of the stupid.

He’s bears. huffingtonpost.com/entry/yetis-just-bears-science_us_5a1f0135e4b0d52b8dc242db

yeah just look at how well religion took off

Finding the Billi mystery ape as hard enough. Try to thermal an entire forest and then sort it all out. The government is trying to do this with North Korea right now. Looking for human activity, but the technology is the same

>he
Check again, "he" has boobies.

faggot

And you don’t?

pic related

I have a different pair of hairy swinging milkers

To people who aren’t clinically retarded, it’s common knowledge that it’s 100% fake and doesn’t exist.

Three sets of dubs can't be wrong.
It's about making easy money.

the film has never been disproved. I don't believe it myself, but you can read any number of articles in real publications -- what is in the film cannot be duplicated using what was available at the time it was filmed