What are some good MMORPG's I could play? Doesn't have to be but I prefer free2play because I'm broke atm...

What are some good MMORPG's I could play? Doesn't have to be but I prefer free2play because I'm broke atm. Also doesn't matter if it's just tabtargeting or action combat.

Inb4 Tera: played that enough already

Hmm maybe LOTR Online? Been hearing good things about that.

I played Rift years ago and it was great for the time but can't vouch for what it might be now.

hmmm. have you tried Tera?

Swtor is pretty fun.

Last time I played that was ages ago, might check it out again. Thanks for reminding me

Played that last year to experience the 2 story addons, kotfe and kotet, I really liked both but I'm not really the monthly subscription kinda guy

Everquest classic at project1999.com

Grand chase or elsword

Black Desert Online
Closers
Kritika Online

Path of exile is decent, also free to download and play. There are micro transactions available but it's all cosmetic shit so it's not pay to win.

not an mmo dude

On PC I'd play Maplestory
On PS4 I'd play Final Fantasy 14
On Android/Apple smart phones I'd play HIT

How is it not an mmo? Honestly curious as to how it doesn't meet the definition

what u mean lol theres only one mmorpg

oldschool.runescape.com

Wildstar. Very good game.

>not playing 14 on a pc

aaand this wins the thread.

In the same way most people dont veiw Diablo as an mmo yeah its online but its not required you play with anyone

It's more of an ARPG instead of a typical RPG. Still a 10/10 game though

If Path Of Exile is an MMO then Call Of Duty and online chess are MMOs.

Fair enough

Played it and I don't understand the hype? WoW is better in every way.

I hear ya bro WoW is an absolute banger

Bad bait is bad

If you are usa/eu/kr and want to join a scene aion is good after you grind to cap (its fucked tho)

Otherwise play wow or osrs srs.

But its an awesome game just not noob friendly

Not baiting at all. WoW blows RuneScape away. Try it sometime.

Fuck wow its popular not good

I have played wow its garbage it went to hell in a handbasket during lich and just got progressively worse

Try guild wars 2 maybe ?

Elder Scrolls Online is alot of fun. Tonnes of content and it isn't too grindy. Not that I've noticed atleast.

No b8 m8 I just never got on with runescape

Thing is: I bought it a few years ago but I don't know my password anymore, tried to reset my password but for that I need the cd box code (which I have laying around) and the name of one of my characters. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REMEMBER A FUCKING CHAR NAME FROM A GAME I HAVEN'T PLAYED IN FOREVER... ffs ArenaNet is retarded

and if you're not in the us/eu/kr/jp it's your only option as an English speaker.

or you play runescape.

Pic related

Final fantasy 11 or 14 TESO Eve online those are just 3 quit playing garbage

Me either but wow? Cmon user youre better than that

Kek yea Well I don't play it anymore but loved it back in day

Thats fair i cant argue that point

Mmos peaked years ago. It’s all about rolling in online and multiplayer elements into otherwise non-mmos anymore like arc, bloodbourne, etc. Sometime around WorLK companies hit a wall in technical and network capacity and haven’t been able to progress past it since. Networks need to have much less latency, and devs need to be able to count of clients having a lot more computing power, before mmos are going to ever be anything more than quest grind and base building. VR is going to change everything, require better rigs clientside, but networks need to come a loooongnway before the cool shit drops.

Path of Exile

Implying eve isn't the only one that's semi-viable.
If you want to do as much damage as everyone located near a server you need to play wow or osrs.
you can hack also.