Ronaldo

Just think about it, think about how lucky you are. You are getting to watch the best player EVER play. Records that were set when a 5-3 scoreline was just daily business, are now being broken in an era where it's harder to score than ever, by a player who is fucking 32. 32. Fuck, there's high-tier strikers that have RETIRED before that fucking age.

Not only is he breaking records, he is breaking records by scoring consecutive hattricks against someone of the best defenses in the whole fucking world, against two of the world's best 5 teams...

Just, wow. We get to witness absolute greatness that people will talk about for generations, and we can tell our grandchildren that we were there. We saw the GOAT in action.

Savour it while it lasts lads.

Your flag looks like a fucking toothpaste lmao

Not even the best Ronaldo lmfao

>this is all messhit cumslurpers van come up with

I enjoy this shitposting
I know you don't really think Ronaldo is the GOAT but I appreciate the OC you put effort into

>A fucking sun

ayo nigga whats this christmas present flag doing here lmao? nigga it aint christmas yet lol, nigga its not my birthday lmao

>SPLAT

Fucking toothpastes. I fucking hate you fucks.

Genghis Pekka please, contain yourself.

BTFO

wtf i hate the netherlands now

It's usually enjoyable when faggots are butthurt and envious of our amazing country, but when it's an irrelevant shit like finland it's just boring

Literally no one gives a shit about players they didn't see play themselves. Both Messi and Ronaldo will be more or less forgotten in 30 years.

I am grateful to be born in the Messi era and to witness him embarrass penaldo in his shanty stadium just the other week.

gottem

no they wont. you cant forget someone who won 5 balon dors

nobody gives a shit about baloon doors

Not while they hold the records. They will retire as the two greatest players to play the game. And it will remain like that for quite a while.

>the messhit customer buys into the narrative

embarrassing