What is and when is the next raid Sup Forums?

What is and when is the next raid Sup Forums?

Bumperino

We don't do that sort of thing anymore. Sup Forums has been dead since The Fappening, when Reddit invaded the site.

When?

bump

please just reply to this lady. She doesnt know what cougar means.

I got this in the mail. Please. you gotta help me Sup Forums. you are my only hope for teaching people to think before sending out flyers.

So let’s round up some like-minded old gags and gather on discord or something until our numbers are deep enough to press some Cervixes and prostates into mindblanking submission fam

>you name it, and I'll try and fullfill the need.

How much for bobs and vagene?

I'm a newfag so can you explain

We were so good at pretending to be retarded that actual retards came for tit pics and didn't fuck off because they felt at home.

Can we do something about it now?

>She doesnt know what cougar means.
>I got this in the mail.

How can do you know that she doesn't know what "cougar" mean? You only got her flyer in your mailbox.

>Please. you gotta help me Sup Forums. you are my only hope for teaching people to think before sending out flyers.

It's just a flyer, grow up sissy-fag.

SMASH THE STONE!

Fucking do it chaniards!

A good raid won't happen anytime soon, too many snowflakes taking over. And if there ever is one, it won't make it anywhere

we need to make Sup Forums great again

Spaniard here, not near Almería but hustling some anons, we might just do something

The next raid is gonna be on Sup Forums. We gotta get all this normie scum outta here

Let's raid Lana Rhoades' website.

raiding your pic because he’s an unfunny cunt

Do us proud, user

/o/ reporting in wus gucci

this is a nice thread.
it would be a shame if someone were to printscreen it.

how about raiding some youtube life streamer?

Don't say we your the type of newfags that ruined this site

well /r9k/ and Sup Forums did have a raid on Crystal Cafe a few weeks back,it was topkek worthy
we flooded the website with gore,loli,racist memes and anti-women memes

round 2?

the number after 7 chan

should i start a discord for a crystal café raid

i'll take that as a no then

wut is that

Where have all the intelligent anons gone?
Raids were never "find ugly person call them ugly lololol".
Raids are supposed to be ironic, or impact.
The fact that there hasn't been a #metoo storm of anons claiming to have been anally raped or molested by all the noteworthy male feminists is a testament to this place's death.
The fact that Justin Trudeau hasn't made a public apology for groping hundreds of students (he was a fucking high school drama teacher) is a tragedy.
Use #metoo's power to destroy the lives of innocent men to destroy the lives of all the idiot men who support it. ez. Done.

Upload a 3d afro black man model to vrchat and raid the fuck outta it

dude, feminists watch this place like a hawk. one out of every five bros is a sleeper-cell

newfag alert