ITT: post your favorite album this year as well as your score from this test

ITT: post your favorite album this year as well as your score from this test
aspergerstest.net

what a bullshit test

seems wrong but ok

Solstafir - Berdreyminn

I got a 34. Fugg.

Same album

10 same album as you OP, but I'm gonna add 5 points for taking the test and commenting in this thread, so 15

What do?

No favorite album yet. This year I haven't really enjoyed many new releases.

You got above 32 I assume

I haven't listened to many things from this year.

you have to dig deeper!

I'm just busy digging deeper with albums that didn't release this year. I very rarely care about stuff currently coming out. There's so much I haven't heard that's been released previously.

same as you, OP

lol 30. Hurt my feelings. This is my top album.

Same as you OP
24 (probably mostly because of the not liking of social occasions)

I would have probably gotten a higher score last year since I didn't have any friends back then.

Is scoring really low supposed to be reverse autism or something? Like you're just as strange as autistic people but in a diferrent way?

same

No it means you are almost entirely defined by the external and you care too much what other people think. You probably get walked all over and are bad at maths.

Got 12 in the test and Im still an awkward cunt with no friends.

No i don't , in fact i'm the exact different of what you described, to the point i can seem egotistical.
You gotta learn to stop blatanly projecting.

Same.

Goddamn this place is full of aspies

THIS old DOG

user that's a compilation from 2010

Site doesn't work for me

Currently listening to it it's amazing thanks user

>this year
user...

hold your breath until you can get on the site obviously

17, got the men's average
how boring

>A Black Mile To The Surface - Manchester Orchestra
>23

Now it sounds like you jsut answered the questions so you purposefully got a low score

22: shows autistic tendencies slightly above the population average

i already knew this though. just glad i didn't get higher

good ep. don't believe you answered the test honestly though. nobody who likes black metal enjoys being social that much

or i could be simply honest...
it's not like i knew how each question would acount overall into my final score and i hadn't taken any other similar test in the past to have a reference point.
If anything the test is bullshit given there's no explanation provided for scoring abnormally low, which i assumed it must had some "negative" connotations comparable to the instance of scoring too high.
A piece of pseudoscientific garbage.

This has the most replay satisfaction but the years not over

>nobody who likes black metal enjoys being social that much
this is highschool tier thinking, you must be really gullible to buy into this trash.
music taste has nothing to do with personality

Saturation ii

>listens to music that's directly based on concepts of social isolation, anger, fear, and disillusionment
>claims that people who are experiencing these things in their personal lives aren't going to be drawn toward it more than the average person
okay. i guess the EDM fanbase isn't primarily extroverted hedonists who like to party either. you're just being silly. personality and music taste are absolutely correlated

I mean I pretty much 100% agree but your life that shaped your personality can affect your taste, like the juggalos and icp

I honestly haven't listened to enough new music this year to have a valid opinion, but I liked the new Magnetic Fields album
scored 24 and can confirm I do in fact have the 'tism

36, sounds about right.

nice choice

shit am I a normie?

>listens to music that's directly based on concepts of social isolation, anger, fear, and disillusionment
majority of black metal has nothing to do with this though, a large part of it is based on metaphysical and philosophical concepts that share nothing with the ones you claimed above. The ep i posted i an example of this.
>personality and music taste are absolutely correlated
no that's you being delusional and a victim of quasi-religious beliefs (the word belief is a key word). Alternatively it's the false make-belief indentity you chose to emerge yourself into in order to feel included and safe, it's a defence mechanism after all.
The point is that you fail to reailise that every action you have taken from that moment onwards is nothing more than a subcoscious desire to to enforce this belief upon yourself.

Same and 28

Just been listening to them today, props dude

i think i have aspergers hsould i be woried ;_;

28*

32, i am not surprised.

the chad album

I've only listened to like five albums that came out this year, but this is pretty cool.

forgot pic

>42
Shiver me timbers!

yikes

seconded

25 here same album

wow I was going to make the same post.

I'm not answering 50 fucking questions.

28 I swear I'm not though.

seems low

Im pretty sure i just lack confidence but idk
Im too self aware to be definitively autistic

(other faves this year include Soft Sounds from Another Planet, A Crow Looked At Me, Carrie & Lowell Live, and American Dream)

same
31, diagnosed aspie

>31
>people tell me I act like I have autism all the time
Whoops

Every part of this post adds up

i thought this album was awful desu