Does Americans use their second last name? Do you guys have a second name? I even have a third name...

Does Americans use their second last name? Do you guys have a second name? I even have a third name.. my name is long as fuck.
Drunk questions.

saw this thread earlier. wasnt interesting then, still isnt interesting now. maybe give up and call it a loss.

i use two last names, still uncommon over here, i dont use hyphen between names which is unconventional and causes confusion to the point that the state may have difficulty id'ing me, Canadian

So if I am understanding correctly, your full name is 5 words long?

we doesn't have second last name or third last name. My name is short as fuck. Sober answer.

My balls has two last names.. left-ball and right-ball.

4 names crew checking in.

Its the third time i post it. Im too drunk to remember

dont you mean your balls has first names?

Yup. As an example with american names: john jacob michael white smith

I have two surnames, name and "second name" that mean literally "son of that guy"
Fuck it

Jason Jackson or Jason Johnson

Their first names are Jerry and Carlos

turkroach detected

Nah boi

Nah
Its dmitriivich

Wrong
Its slav
Now guess what kind of slav

Having 2 names and 2 last names is common in most hispanic countrys and in some countrys in Europe. As a matter of fact, i have a third name. Usually the third name is a religious one.

I'm guessing Yugo

I have 2 last names and 2 middle names because it's a traditional thing where I come from, so my full name is 26 letters long, always causes trouble when I go abroad.
My middle names gets confused for first names so I often have to try and say all 3, also my name rarely fits blanks where you're supposed to fill it in.

I have 3 names and 2 last names. 39 letters long lol. Anyway, people just call you by your first name or first last name.

U r right
God bless Croatia
But actually i was born in Rusiia

Having two last bames is for cucks. It shows that your father was too weak to brand your mom and you with his legacy

Most Americans have one surname (Family name), one name (First name, legal name) and a middle name (Part of the legal name)
Example: James Dewitt Smith
With James being his name, Dewitt being his middle name, and Smith being his family name.
His friends might call him Jamey or Dewey. subordonates call him Mr. Smith, he presents himself as James.
A woman who gets married almost always switches her family name to the family name of her husband. Some change their middle name to their old family name, others keep both family names but only write and use the new one.

wtf

I knew a first nations girl in Canada that had 9 sequential names on birth certificate.

Dude I feel your drink. Bros 4 lyfe if you're scattered on crystal [Pepsi] as well.

For a big chunk of my life I thought had like six or seven middle names because my parents had this joke list of fancy-sounding names they made up over the years and would put between my real middle and last names and tell my it was my full name. Except they forgot to explain to me - ever - that it was a joke. I was 17 and one of them had been dead a year before I finally figured it out.

Why would a woman take his husband's last name? That's ridiculous. My mom have her own last name and my dad too. I have both of them

But they put you a shit tone of names just because "fancy" or because a cultural thing? My name is long as fuck because local culture.

Fucking month, fucking day, fucking year!

Because America. If someone tells my mother to change her last name she would probably punch them in the throat. Last names are big thing here. American females are cucks taking their husband's last name and shieet.

5 names american checkin' in

got a first, middle, confirmation, last, and last name wtf u want

We have a first and last name. A middle name sometimes but it's used more for fun and that's it.
First name for friends and introduction. First and last for proper identification. And "Mr./Ms. LastName" for a formal introduction/identification.

I just wanted to know, honey.

I know, but my passport lists my middle names as first names and my first name is in the middle of those, which is stupid but also correct.
Formally I'd be addressed middle name>first name>middle name>last name>last name because my first last name is my fathers name, yadda yadda.
Not that anyone has ever done that, nor does anyone know my middle names.
I'd change them but it would probably make my parents sad, and I'd like to believe that if ever commited a crime I'd get away easier because I'm known as 3 different people because of everytime someone has messed up copying/writing my name. One hotel I stayed at for 3 weeks addressed me as mr. (middle name) and I just rolled with it because I couldn't be bothered to explain

Without joking, 9 names checking in here.

I'm half Italian. My catholic grandma had like 10 names.

Can i ask.. what's your nationality?

I once met a couple who mixed their last names. I can really remember the whole thing, but here's an example: smith + johnson = smithson

Sámit (Swedish side).
>first Sámit name
>middle Sámit name
>spirit name
>mothers last Sámit name
>fathers last Sámit name
>legal Swedish name
>Swedish middle name
>legal Swedish last name
>and my clan name

But my nickname everyone calls me by is just 3 letters long.

Fucking snownigger.

Hello to you as well

>clan name
Cease your WoW faggotry

I have a first, middle, last and second last name. Not that bad.

I don't know what that means but our society is split into clans. There's 8 in the area, 28 total in Sweden, 30 something in Norway and 11 in Finland. Russia I'm not sure.

More like sandnigger

That's cool. My name isnt as long as yours but anyway my friends call me by the abrevation of my first name. 4 letters

Not him but I'm Swedish. The Sami people have clans or tribes or whatever the fuck.
No he's not a sandnigger. We have those as well.
He's a reindeer fucking inbred snownigger.

American here. I have two middle names, which seems to be much less common than two last names here. Though I do live in little Mexico basically

You are a very unpleasant person. you know that right..
I haven't done shit to you.

Uhúkkatti péhutka..

Not even him neither, but we also have "clans" here in America Latina. There's just 4 in my country. Basically: clan 1. White/euro latinos and 2,3,4= brown... and some nigs.

Wtf is a Sámit?

Haha i created a fake account a few weeks ago and its pathetic how 90% of my friends texted me saying: "hi gorgeous".

people who live far up north in Sweden, Norway and Finland.
they are like the snow version of native Americans

Oh shit. Wrong thread