76 years after the Pearl Harbor attack, this. R.I.P. Hawaii. I guess you being a state was never meant to be. So...

76 years after the Pearl Harbor attack, this. R.I.P. Hawaii. I guess you being a state was never meant to be. So, we're at war, Sup Forumsros.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42677604
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/13/577871075/this-is-not-a-drill-a-false-ballistic-missile-alert-shakes-hawaii
vocaroo.com/i/s1eN1oPJmmaj
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
youtube.com/watch?v=8W5MvETlUug
youtube.com/watch?v=coHlq8JXZ1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What

holy shit

>how do i media
Was confirmed to be false hours ago.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42677604
kek

I used to like to go to Hawaii. Too bad it's all gone now. What do you think Trump will do to the dirty Japs this time?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/01/13/577871075/this-is-not-a-drill-a-false-ballistic-missile-alert-shakes-hawaii

It was part of a drill. Still scary tho.

I read everyone is dead over there, and the volcano erupted because of the cobalt bomb they dropped.

North Korea bombed Hawaii, not Japan.
The nuke did not detonate, but did explode the warhead, essentially creating a dirty bomb.
Damage is limited to Honolulu, not the entire island chain.

The exaggeration around here is amazing.

>just kidding

How 'bout some more coffee, Johnny?

Well, I heard the bomb fragments damaged the coral reef where it crashed, so Obama declared war on Korea, even though he isn't president anymore, and the Army is on his side, but Trump has the Navy and now they're going to go fight it out. Who would win?

I heard this too from my uncle who works at Nintendo.

it was not a false alarm. There was a missile. Our Aegis missile interceptor system knocked it out of the sky. The President's cabinet is meeting now with representatives from the Pentagon. House and Senate leaders are being recalled to Washington immediately.

Was there actually a missile though?

Trump called me and asked me to do a poll on Sup Forums. Specifically he said "walk into room, find out Hawaii go boom. Wat do?"

Oh, and he said "anyone who says 360 and walk away gets instantly audited by the IRS, I'm not falling for that shit a second time..."

There will be a public statement in 1 hour from the President. He will be speaking from Joint Base Andrews.

Will he be wearing a Hawaiian print shirt? I got me a closet full o' those bad boys.

Vice president Pence and his family have been seen boarding Airforce Two, Destination unknown. Airforce One is currently in the air, bringing President Trump back to Washington from his home in Mar a Lago. It is not currently known where the President's family is.

it got shot down

Until there is a direct confirmation of the attempted attack, and the subsequent splashing of the ballistic missile, all news outlets have been directed to report this as a "false alarm". President Trump will address the nation at 4:00pm EST.

In a situation like this, it is normal for the President to go directly to the underground bunker in the White House. It is a heavily fortified command center that can allegedly survive a direct nuclear strike. However, the President will be speaking from Joint Base Andrews in nearby Maryland. (formerly Andrews Airforce Base)

Let us just start a polaris missile from one of our los angeles class submarines in the yellow sea and nuke hula hupp hawaii shithole. Then we go legitimately into war with chinks n shit and take all slant eyes down for good. Then we send all our niggers there so the US will be great again. What do you think?

Since that is where Air Force One will land, it makes sense that he will issue a statement from there before going to the bunker.

CUCKS! As far as the eye can see, nothing but CUCKS.

At least we know our missle defense system works. At least this time.

so which one of you autistic niggers hacked the Hawaii alert system?

I guess anyone ordering a Hawaiian pizza will just get a burned crust

If it wasn’t for America, Hawaii would be a shithole island lik every other one in the pacific.

They're just going to claim "someone pushed a wrong button" or something. In fact, there's a 4-step process to issue the most minor of alerts.

maybe it was the hacker known as Sup Forums kek

>Jamie Malapit, owner of a Honolulu hair salon, texted clients to say he was cancelling their appointments and closing his shop for the day

Shortwave traffic is now nonstop on 8992mHz, USB. "Skyking" messages every 20 seconds. These are high priority EAMs (Emergency Action Messages). The Skyking designation means these are messages sent to our nuclear forces across the globe.
Last one:

>Skyking, Skyking, do not answer. Message as follows. Break break. Tango Bravo Sierra Mike Bravo Hotel Charlie Zulu. I repeat ango Bravo Sierra Mike Bravo Hotel Charlie Zulu. Athentication Alpha Zulu Romeo. Mainsail Out

In Honalulu. Can report there is a large military presence. There's a convoy going right through town and lots of hummvees at big intersections, parked on the sidewalks.

no mate, someone fucked up and triggered the message by mistake.

>Foxtrot Alpha Golf Golf Oscar Tango

sure sure...
You have to go into an alert sub-menu, select the alert, confirm the alert with your authorization, and then confirm it again. You don't send out a ballistic missile warning "by mistake".

Did they bomb Obama's totally real and not shooped in any way birth certificate?

Whatever you MP's do, just make it look legitimate so we can go rightful to war. USA! USA!

It was RUSSIAN HACKERS!

Dear Customer, as you are no doubt aware, a ballistic missile is on its way to destroy Hawaii. As a result, I am afraid we will not be able to do your trim and blow-dry today. Please contact us in a few days -if there is any island left- to re-arrange an appointment. Apologies for the inconvenience.

нeт, этo нe былo ниггepoм

President Trump just landed at Andrews.

Oh my god my heart is beating very fast and im sweating. Let me check the integrity of my basement pillars. Should i restock NOW or later my freezer? USA! USA! Its time for me some sniper warfare practice in CoD as i have talent. Daddys up in the living room shouting GO TRUMP KILL ALL GOOKS. Im so proud of my daddy my nation. I will kill my neighbors gook freak of a child. Gooks are no humans i am DA ULTIMATE WARMONGER OF EM ALL GOOO USA

USA! USA!

2 skykings is nothing. If you hear 3, it's real shit.

What’s the latest there?

How the fuck do you know all this

Not happening :-(

Just lots of military vehicles driving around. People are calming down. A lot of military planes flying over. Those big transport planes and small groups of fighters. About every 10 minutes they pass over.

I just don't understand how they can b like oh this is a mistake when the alert clearly states the exact opposite.

It wasn't a mistake. The missile was intercepted.

'Merica

All members of Congress have been recalled to Washington.

It’s just a prank bro

How did you feel when you seen the message this morning?
Great insight into what’s going on there thanks bro

:(((((

2018 boring

President Trump landed at Andrews and went right into a motorcade. Army Humvees in front and back. No announcement.

Hold shit, Air Force STRATCOM primary day 9.023MHZ USB is going crazy right now with authorization codes. I think that covers Pacific command? I captured one below but it's just numbers.

vocaroo.com/i/s1eN1oPJmmaj

Ravioli ravioli
Bomb them with the nuklioli.

I want to be deployed to NK so I can bring back a cute Korean gf like other losers did back in Vietnam

I felt proud to be american and i spontaneously chanted USA USA in mid of the street. Jets flying over my head and i feel protected and proud to be a member of the most powerful nation on earth. We will show the fucking slant eyes whos boss. Im also euphoric right now. I want war I WANT TO CONQUER

Pretty fucking scary.My phone was shut off and charging. I saw it when I fired it back up.

Also, there's hardly any police on the streets. Just lots of military jeeps.

Do you have a bigass radio antenna in your backyard?

Haha you wouild be dead by now. Serves you right for ever turning off your mobile fgt

It's shortwave so no, but there are networks of hobbyists with antennas all over the world that feed into sites where you can tune in any frequency (e.g. websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ )

>vocaroo.com/i/s1eN1oPJmmaj
A real EAM will give destination of message a stated authorization code, and end with sender ID

That was not an EAM. Here's a good example of a real Skyking EAM:

youtube.com/watch?v=8W5MvETlUug

And, they're still going nonstop. Have been all afternoon.

Is it sad that I believe he would actually say this?

Another Skyking EAM related to N. Korea

youtube.com/watch?v=coHlq8JXZ1s

Okay someone give me a full rundown on what's happened so far, also as an update to anyone just tuning in. This doesn't seem like a big deal.

This is just trump using the gov to put out a fake message so they will stop talking about his dick.

I tell you he knows how to get the press to stop talking about him.

Is the war starting or do I have to go to work later?

Hawaiians got an emergency alert on their phones that there was an inbound ballistic missile. Followed by claims across the media that someone pressed a wrong button. Oops. A LOT of sources say that we intercepted the missile and that there's a high alert going down. Military all over Hawaii in ground vehicles and in the air. The naval base there is in a full alert.

it is sad, but only because that makes you a retard

any word on when the possible launch was? Any scientific stuff to tell if there was a launch? Intercepted where and if a missile launched, wouldn't Japan get the same missile launch warning that they got a few months ago? The Guam one?

From what I'm hearing, it was all over before the alert even went out. Hawaii's alert system failed hard. You have about 20 minutes from launch to hit if the missile originated in North Korea. It was over 30 minutes from the notification to send the alert to it actually going out. And another 30 minutes before they announced it was an Oopsy My Bad Mistake. The Aegis missile interceptor system blew it out of the sky in the first 10 minutes.

Former NORAD controller here (Bigfoot sector) and I don't know about the Skyking messages but I'm pretty sure those are ground-to-ground. The numbered ones we used to send to loitering reconnaisance (U2's etc) around the world that I'm pretty sure were new mission orders.

The Windsor family claim to be part owners of the United States as a continuation of the Virginia Company The United States is defined as a federal corporation under US code 3002 section 15. The founding fathers were British Freemasons. George Herbert Walker Bush is a British Knight of the Order of the Bath and serves the Windsor family. The Gulf War, Afghanistan War, and Iraq War occurred under the Bush family. The Windsor and Bush families are controlling the opium production in Afghanistan which produces the majority of the world's opium since the US invasion. Their opium operation is a continuation of the British Crown's East India Company which controlled the opium trade. They currently sell it to pharmaceutical companies and the rest is handed to the Italian Mafia who cut it into heroin and have it distributed it on the streets. Opium is a strong depressant and is being used to weaken society as they attempt power grabs. The British Crown attempted to do this to China which lead to them seizing Hong Kong when the Emperor banned the opium. The British Crown still have major control over Hong Kong which has economic leverage over the rest of China. The Windsor family has leverage over organized crime in Hong Kong like the Triads.

Cool story, Sup Forumsrah

The US forces dont use U2s anymore nowadays. Fuck you troll

haha

Prince Charles is covertly controlling the Hells Angels motorcycle crime syndicate. Many members of the Hells Angels are descendants of Irish and Scottish Clans. The Hells Angels also established themselves in the United Kingdom after the Beatles invited them. The Hells Angels set up charters in New Zealand and Canada which are nations ruled by the House of Windsor. Prince Charles is the head of the Cult of Hell and the Hells Angels are his minions. They are known for blowing up their enemies. The Hells Angels have also infiltrated the trucking industry and work with other organized crime groups in trafficking weapons, drugs, and human beings. Living members of the House of Windsor include Queen Elizbaeth II, Prince Edward of Kent, Prince Charles of Wales, Princess Camilla, Prince Andrew Duke of York, Princess Anne, Prince Edward Earl of Wessex, Countess Sophie of Wessex, Prince William Duke of Cambridge, Duchess Catherine of Cambridge, Prince Harry of Wales, Prince Michael of Kent, Lady Gabriella Windsor, Lord Frederick Windsor, Prince Edward Duke of Kent, Prince George Windsor Earl of St Andrews, and Prince David Armstrong-Jones of Snowdon.

I don't know if related or not, but they just announced that all Honalulu city government officials were to report to their offices at 2pm today.

'k

Just another day in the office.

The House of Windsor have a harp on their coat of arms. The harp was used for bewitching minds in ancient times. They have authority over the USAF's HAARP which is radiating the atmosphere with electromagnetic waves and is used for mass mind control and weather manipulation. HAARP is named in reference to the harp and its use in ancient mind control. Wind-sors like wind and tornadoes. The House of Windsor are funding and running satanic cults in the United Kingdom and United States and these cults are involved in mind control, satanic ritual abuse and human sacrifice. Prince Edward is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of England. Their peerages also manage Freemasonry and there are tens of thousands of masonic lodges in the United States. Freemasons are involved with satanic ritual abuse, mind control, pedophilia, blood drinking, and other various wickedness. The Windsor family also manage the Skull and Bones secret society at Yale. Yale was established under the British Crown's authority and through a Crown Colony. Skull and Bones is a military council and death cult in the United States with the Bush family as top members. They also use war to initiate death squads used for persecution and assassinations on a domestic level. Prince Harry worships violence, death, holocausts, and destruction. Prince William is a sexual sadist.

Aegis can't hit shit with any reliability.

Can you prove any of this?

2 radio stations here in Honolulu said there will be a special announcement at 3pm. It's about 11:30am now. They said it will be on all stations and they will turn their transmitters over to the federal government for a "period of time".

WTF

lol as if Hawaii needed even more reason to love being part of USA. Now they're the easiest target for a nuke attack too.

Queen Elizabeth II takes her name from the Dracul's cousins the Bathory family and Elizabeth Bathory who was a serial killer known as the "Blood Countess" and reports claim that she bathed in the blood of hundreds of young women. The House of Windsor run the Order of the Bath which really takes its name after the Bathory family. They covertly continue their ancestors blood rituals of bathing in blood and they wear blood red capes during their public ceremonies. Jimmy Savile was close friends with Prince Charles and he was accused hundreds of times of pedophilia and sexual abuse. Jimmy Savile was a Knight of the British Empire and Vatican Knight of the Order of St Gregory. Canada is a Crown Colony and through out the past century there are many official reports of missing Aboriginal children that were taken from their parents and forced into Crown schools and Crown Wards or orphanages. Missing children is acknowledged in the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada. The Windsor family traffic and murder children. Every time I expose this sick family a lot they put out propaganda pieces in the media as a defense.

Probably an official apology

Uh, yea we do... troll. You're probably thinking of SR-71's. U2's had another upgrade just a few years ago.

The news is stating it was all local Hawaiian government agencies that issued the alert. If that were so, it would not be the federal government doing the announcement...whatever it will be.

THIS JUST IN

SUCCESSFUL NUCLEAR MISSILE STRIKE ON HAWAII

However, after reviewing the damage, USAF discovered the damage was isolated to a single walled residence, that of one M. Zuckerberg, and the Pentagon and the Hawaiian people are now coordinated in perusing a retaliatory strategy of not giving a fuck and getting on with their day.

>The Aegis missile interceptor system blew it out of the sky in the first 10 minutes.
There is no news article that states there was a launch at all. Merely a mistake. Where are you getting this info?

Yesss, yessssssss keep trusting CNN and Fox News to give you real news. Good goy.

None of your business round eye.

>Yesss, yessssssss keep trusting CNN and Fox News to give you real news. Good goy.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.