What a fucking joke

what a fucking joke

Other urls found in this thread:

usacarry.com/anti-gun-sheriff-negligently-discharges-weapon-shoots-himself/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

#legalizeKinderEggs

South Africa is similarly weird and only has a slightly lower rate of police killings.

Arrest that asian!

So true. Kinder eggs should totally be legal. I love those things. The chocolate is below mediocre, but the toys are fucking cool sometimes, and always fun to collect.

(((moms)))

>Assault weapons

Thats a horrible argument.

One of them is written into the constitution. Also who hands their kid an AR and then just 360 walks the fuck away

I know. No trigger discipline on that dumb little cunt.

I literally just saw those fucking eggs at Walgreens.

Meh. They are probably the Americanized shitty ones.

I dunno, OP, what if your kids tries to eat an assault rifle and chokes on the small parts.

I dont see an assault rifle. I see a semi automatic hunting rifle though.

That trigger discipline, no wonder there are issues.

It says right on the packaging that it's not intended for children 3 years or younger.

The hazards are no joke. I heard of a kid in my neighborhood who choked on a firing pin once, almost died.

Trigger dicipline, bitch!

The only fuckers ITT, I would trust with a weapon.

Don't be a retard thats an AR. You are letting the gun grabbers take control of the conversation.

Bitch get your fucking booger digger off the bang switch and i see she has no muzzle awareness either

Yes and Armaalite rifle. A product name for a hunting rifle.

Assault rifles were banned/restricted with the Hughes act back im 86.

This is literally not an argument.

No such thing as an "assault rifle". You can assault someone WITH a rifle, but you can also assault someone with a slightly pointy stick. Is it then an assault stick?

An American parent

Fucking TD... seriously it's an easy concept to understand.

Trigger discipline, safety? Most antigun nuts don't have respect for firearms and much knowledge beyond disarmament .orgs comical talking points.

usacarry.com/anti-gun-sheriff-negligently-discharges-weapon-shoots-himself/

It's a Mexican and nobody is holding it

That is an assault rifle I don't give a fuck if it has burst or full auto or if the manufacturer names it Steve jobs butt plug.

That rifle was literally designed to kill people and its bad as fuck.

Fucking American and your poor educational system. YOU WOULD DO A 180 FUCKTARD

No actually they dont but hey don't let the truth ruin your fantasy it never has before

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No point arguing with a soyboy.

You must be new

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend!

Still laugh at this wreck of stupidity.
One is specifically designed to destroy and kill. The other is candy with a fucking toy inside.

Its designed to hunt game and look awesome. Youre just a psycho.

Canadians are allowed to own both.

HAHAHAHAHAH. Harvard grade logic there, retard

"Assault rifle" as in a political construction designed to push gun rights away down the slippery slope they've gone down in other countries?

That's an old meme you fucking idiot. Maybe you should lurk more before posting your ignorant insults.

>burst or full auto

It has neither.

So fucking stupid. Its a literal copy with semi auto instead of full. Brain dead guntards. The literal scum of the earth. And thats coming from someone who owns an AR and fucking actually hunts.

one of those thing can kill a terrorist also save you from ms13 gang members and any other idiot who thinks they can do anything they want

>assault rifle
Stopped reading

Sturmgewehr 44

No as in the name the fucking Germans gave it when they invented it you fucking moron.

>its bad

Because it's black? You fucking racist.

Sure you do. Go back to fingering your arse.

Very good user. Now what color is it?

>being this new

Never said it was bad did I?

WHY IS THERE A FUCKING SHOE UNDER THE TABLE

The americanized ones are shitty conpared to the old ones.

You're just hoping for pictures closeted faggot.

>That rifle was literally designed to kill people and ITS BAD as fuck.

Yea you kinda did fucktard

As in its a fucking dope ass rifle. Bad as fuck. Like Michael Jackson bad hehe

Yeah, sure. Now go sit down and have your bottle of Soylent and fuck off.

Waste of trips

hehe

He's a waste of a lot more than that.

Tagged as newfag

the dumbest people on the fucking planet. have fun fucking your sisters and living in abject poverty fucking losers.

Worst part is stupid fucks like you derail the argument about gun rights basically helping to drive the nails into its eventual coffin

But gettin a gun up there is hard as my cock.

Ok explain to me what an assault rifle is then.

A rifle you use for an assault.

Murica is a joke

>makes assumptions without knowing me.
>calls for gun control without knowing guns.

Dont you have a Trump protest to attend? Im not even from your shitty country, faggot.

Oh so a musket

>Doesn't know guns
>owns 4

Pick one sweetheart.

A car or truck could be used for the same things.

First one.
The second one is probably a lie.

Not sure if new or high tier bait

Cars kill so so many more people than guns by the way.

>literally using the definition I gave
>calling me retarded

Ban assault cars.

Yeah, remember that time their citizens couldn't defend themselves because all their guns were taken away? Wait, what's that? Crime lethality is actually 64x lower there, and police lethality is hundreds of times lower? Huh.

Kids don't buy rifles. And if taught right are no danger to anyone other than a paper target.

the toys are fucking cool sometimes, and always fun to collect.

canadafag here, they're so fucking cheap now

The murder rate is directly proportional to the rate of niggers in a given area. This is a universal truth. America doesn't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.

Exactly.

Yes, but neither a car nor a truck is a rifle.

You must think I'm someone who posted before that post. You were wrong. My guess is that you're new here and don't understand trolls.

Actually they're selling kinder eggs in America again so fuck off

used to live in germany and collected a bunch while I was there

was sad when I got home and I found out how stupid my country is

>written into the constitution
well, actually it's a part of the Bill of Rights, not the constitution. the second AMENDMENT (look that word up, since most people don't seem to know what it means) is a change to the constitution. meaning it was never intended to be in there from the beginning, it was added later as a change to the constitution. amendments can be changed, added to, or cancelled out with another amendment. for example, the 19th amendment was for prohibition, then the 21st amendment cancelled the 19th. the 2nd amendment can certainly get some articles requiring things like licensing (still confused as to why gunnuts are opposed to this) or be completely cancelled out by another amendment. also, if you believe people should be able to have guns, why not drugs? explain why people can't be trusted with drugs but can be trusted with guns.

crudely put but true

Okay but the first 10 amendment or the bill of rights was a compromise by the federalist and anti federalist party's coming from the confederate States of America to go to the United States of America. The bill of rights was always ment to go with the original constitution so while you are correct in saying an amendment is a change to the constitution, the first ten always were ment to be there. History harder faggot

Amerifag here. I literally ate one of those last night. This shitppost is nothing but bait and lies and you are all dumb.

first amendment needs to go

lol nice try to find the slightest of angles to get at me with. truly a valiant effort, but your argument doesn't really have any weight. my point was that it was not part of the constitution. it was kept separate for a reason. you agreed to this then tried to find an angle based on my wording. unfortunately my wording still holds true as it was never meant to be part of the constitution as it was kept in a separate document. the fact they were created around the same time further supports my statement that they were never meant to be one and the same. maybe you should try to understand "harder faggot"

You just hate it because she'd shoot you ifyou tried to touch her

most deaths by guns are by handgun, yet the big bans are always for scary rifles that would be much more useful against any serious force. really makes me think

Fuck buying an AR. build your own like I did

How long did it take you to mill the rails?

Gayest thing I've ever read

As a gun owner Iam opposed becasue after NewTown / Sandy Hook the names and address's of many local gun owners were released to the media and published which means any punk can know what guns we own and attempt to steal them. Prior to that event I supported registration. After it? I moved firmly in to the "Shall not be infringed" camp. If you can not protect the privacy of gun owners you do not have the right to know who we are.

kek

Next week the military is goiing to take over you residence for several months during that time please make other accommodation for yourself and your family. After all if the first and second mean nothing to you lets toss out the fourth too. Please note at no time does the Constitution or the bill of rights mention you by name so clearly its offerings were never intended for you.

Fucking squibs!

jesus that's a weak as fuck argument. you're saying you don't want licensing because you're paranoid and are afraid of having your info leaked? what was the result of this? was there a spike in stolen guns in the area immediately after the release of info? why aren't you protesting social security numbers? credit card transactions? (you better not have bought a gun using anything besides cash...) cameras in the store? background checks? try again dude, your point sucks.

What I own is my business. Not the government's. I oppose every form of registration or licensing. Even the dreaded 4473.

...what?

Can kids in america just gather their allowances and buy m4s? I mean, not in nignog zones?
That said, the kinder-surprise ban is fucking retarded.
Too many retarded kids are growing up into retarded adults...

Weak or not we tried it your way and you failed.
You have no right to infringe my rights which are the law of the land. All you have to do is get congress to change the law. Course they cant agree on anything so you are simply fucked.

Hey guys look at this shitty newfag op just ousted and embarrassed