How do I play overwatch without getting matched with retards?

How do I play overwatch without getting matched with retards?

Get better at the game you piece of shit

>how do I swim without getting wet?

Good luck :D

Most overwatch players are like 10yo or something.

Not possible user

Is there an option fora party with friends or for a private session? What version of it do you play?

Just remember user:

The common factor in all your games is you

Get good

Uninstall and play something worth your time

I have to assume it's others and not a 'git gud' situation because I consistently come out with 2+ gold. I main support so its difficult to push my team.

Simple. Play with retards. Every two or three games you'll find someone who is good, has a mic, and is fun to shoot the shit with. Add them. Then when you get into groups with these friends you add, add their friends.

Only been playing Overwatch since like, November, and I already have 40 friends who have mics, are good, are fun to both play with and sit in lobby with, and I'm in mid plat now. Only reason I am this high is because I never go into a game with anything less than a 4 person group, because I know I can drop 40-50 elims on over half the DPS, and a lot of the people I add are tank/healer mains, meaning if we get 2 randos, we can make up for one being shit.

Play better and be matched with better players

Fuck off with this bullshit. In counterstrike, yeah you can carry and be consistent. But just one or God forbid 2 shitters on a team in Overwatch can drag an entire team into the dirt.

4 grandmasters and 2 bronzes will get raped by a team of 6 diamonds. Maybe even 6 high platinums. Your response is a fucking meme at this point.

Trust me OP, random quickplay is never actually fun. Do this and organize a 6 stack and watch how you absolutely rape every other queue with the most basic of teamwork and comms.

Then realize your Competitive Team-based Shooter(tm) is actually a dumpster fire of a game.

>good people
>plat elo

Are you serious user?
Everything before master is garbage players colapsing in a monkey fiesta. Occasionaly they will ask some random guy to switch heroes because they dont know wtf is going on.

My 8 yo plays and isn't very good. When I play, I just assume everyone else is an 8 yo. don't take it too seriously user. it's just a game.

See what you don't realize is that Overwatch has such a strong reliance on teamwork that the elo system can't work properly when the game is flooded with shitters, trolls, normies and throwers. I have 2 friends that are in OWL right now, both grandmasters, and me and 3 of my plat buddies outperform them regularly. There are plenty of people in gold that belong in diamond and plenty of people in plat that belong in GM, but when you get matched with shitters and smurfs are on the enemy team every few games, solo climbing is basically impossible.

Well, you tend to get matched with people with similar skill level.

Quit playing Overwatch

not possible fam

Go play a real competitive game like csgo or dota 2 or league or something.

Overwatch is for children.

Add people in your games that are good to your friends list and then bring them all together as a full team