What is the correct angle to aim gun at temple to be a hero tonight?

What is the correct angle to aim gun at temple to be a hero tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

... tissue in your ear so you don't go deaf whilst being a hero?

Away from yourself.

Don't care if go deaf, as long as I'm dead.

Into the mouth.

I'm thinking a little bit up and towards the back of the skull. I heard of some cases where the bullet comes out the other temple missing the brain completely.

Shoot yourself twice to make sure?

Always double tap. Or shoot yourself in the dick bet you won't do it. If you did no-one would know your story you pussy ass piece of shit kkk ass white boi

I heard the mouth is good but it seems harder for me to get the positioned correctly. I've done my research and both temple and mouth can be successful. I've decided to go temple. Guess anyone who know the answer is already dead.

I do plan on trying to pull the trigger twice if possible

If gets, gun in pooper.

it needs to be a muslim temple

They're called mosques illterateanon

Roll

Earplugs: check

Don't forget your protective eyewear and helmet, OP

24 karat keks

Try this

Was hoping for a medical expert with an honest answer. Only get one chance.

Winrar

Checked, gun in ass op, its the only way

I just noticed that Ken wears a shirt that says independent. How ironic.

if you're afraid to fail, take a lot of aspirin, get in a really hot bath and slit your wrists. painless and fast, you'll just fall asleep in a comfy hot tub

All these memes.

Yes my only fear is I'll miss, or flinch because of the recoil. But my mind is set on doing it this way.

Can u give a timestamp with gun though? Otherwise it's just another shitty bait thread.

You look like the guy from Vsauce2. wtf

use a bigger gun. cant miss yourself with a shotgun in the mouth

take a pic of the gun. not asking u to prove shit just curious what you're using

Lolololo

Keeps telling me file is to big when I try post pic of gun ughhh

Bet it says file too small when you upload a pic of your dick faggot

Here

Here 9mm

Don't fuckin do it Sup Forumsro

if you really have to do this, place it directly center of your forehead. and dont place it in your mouth and fire, you could blow out your cerebellum which would cause you to lose control of your breathing and your would suffocate before you die.

You would want to numb thr pain and make your brain really explode as las synapsea can be a bitch. Buy yourself thr best pair of ear plugs you can find since you dont want your last conscious Moments to be hell on earth. If you are kys off, gift or provide your every resource to thr needful, make thr world a bit better at your passing.
That bring said, I would suggest a different approach. Throw your life away and start a new one. You can kys any day. But maybe you can find a happy life by destroying the one you have and fucking off somewhere else. Cut any and all strings and start fresh anew. If it doesn't work out, you can carry on the original plan.

9mm is small enough it probably won't be a quick death, hell they might even get you to the hospital in time to become a vegetable

Was hoping for advice from an expert

Sadly, suicide veterans are hard to come by.

9mm was all I could afford, I just want to aim correctly. Center of forehead I heard is not as reliable as the temple.

Expert in what? committing suicide? dude I wouldn't quite value their opinions.

Don't do it. You wont feel the same way in a year. You get forever to be nothing while life is only a couple of blinks in the scale of time. Don't waste it. Sadness and pain pass while death is forever.

>temple
That's just the Cerebrum, you might survive that.
Put the gun in your mouth and aim upward at about a 45 degree angle. You need to destroy the Cerebellum.

Her is my all time favorite suicide tip...jump from a high building.

a) with the last step you'll have to prove to your own body if you really want to die

b) while falling you'll feel alive, maybe for the first time in your life.

c) bam and done!

Medfag here. Work in a trauma center where I see so many failed attempts at an hero. Don’t put it to your temple. Or in your mouth. Temple will just blow your eyes out and possible render you a vegetable. In which case you can’t finish the job. Put it behind your ear. Where all the important brain stuff is. Please don’t become a burden to those around you. Do your research.

Earplugs check, right now I'm getting drunk as possible then I'll take a half full of sleeping pills and pull the trigger just before I fall asleep. I can't fit the gun in my mouth right so I'm going for the temple shot.

Behind the ear? Is this correct?

Why do you wanna do it, OP? I mean, anything in particular, or just the usual depression/no girlfriend stuff?

Medfag again. Put it at ear level angled up a bit. Please don’t do temple. You tear all your optics out and damage the anterior portion of the cerebrum. Not effective.

Forensics student here.
Behind ear aiming 45° upwards. Wear ear plugs.
I would suggest you seek help, tho. Life has many doors, ed boy. Most shit we suffer is because we dont let go of them. If you would just flip them off then do it. But you could remake your life, better, by cutting the bad shit.
Anyway, you will bleed to death from that gunshot, but I do suggest the aspirin/hot tub/bleeding method. You could use drugs to avoid panic.

Dont do the temple shot. You have at least 30% chance to survive in veg state and blinded.
I dont want you to kill yourself. But if you do feel the pain is unbearable, then do it right, because you would just buy yourself a ticket to hell on earth otherwise. If you do feel like talking it out, your Sup Forumsros are here.

DON'T do it. Please.

I tried to restart but failed. I'm flat broke and will be homeless in 3 days. I lost my job, dog, car, and wife all within a couple of weeks. I don't want to live on the streets when it's 10° outside. I've lived a full life, I'm 45 and in bad health. Just want to go as fast and painless as I can.

Don't aim to the temple unless the barrel is directly pointed at the centre of your brain; you could shoot, fuck up both of your eyes and suffer a hell lot of pain without actually dying. You can also shoot in your mouth, making sure you are not aiming at your spine but directly upwards, again, at the centre of your brain. You can also shoot in the forehead. it might be quite uncomfortable to hold the gun, but it is less prone to fail.
By the way, buy hollowpoints or RIP ammo. the former is less likely to pierce al the way through but expand and cause massive damage by expanding in your skull, and the latter will fragment and send many small "blades" in all directions. Alternatively, get a shotgun and shoot it point-blank in your forehead or your paladar. Also, use a slug rather than a buckshot, and definitely don't use a birdshot. It has the potential to kill you but don't take stupid risks,
Oh, right. You should also make sure you die in case you somehow fail and not "kill" you entirely. Tie a rope to your neck and make sure you fall and hang from it when you shoot, or drink poison. Potassium cyanide is one of the better options

You got a drug problem? Usually people don’t end up in that position without a vice taking control.

I have a small company in Argentina. We provide services for buildings and doorbells. I would gladly take you in and show you the ropes, the pay would be small but liveable for our standards and you could remake your life here. All you have to do is sell thr gun and but a plane ticket. I would provide you temporary accomodation untill you get back on your feet. Just dont kill yourself. There are many ways to fix all of that.

Medfag here again. I just wanted to add. Nothing is guaranteed. I had a patient that put a 12gauge in his mouth. Blew his entire face off and his brain is ok. They somehow managed to piece his face back together. Barely. He’s blind and all fucked up still in the hospital.

OP, you should consider this offer. You’ve got nothing to lose right? You could make something of yourself right here. The only problem he’ll have is getting the passport if he’s from the US. It takes some time.

mby take coctail with blood thinners and whatever is poisonous as an insurance

I hope you can rest now after all that kind of shit you've been through. if at the end you don't do it, try a GoFundMe campain. you may receive a lot of support from people. Enrole in a shooting club and enjoy your time and re-make your life with new people in it

If this is legit, I've never seen such a nice user here before... doubt that this isn't bait though

What kind of shell did he use and what angle did he shoot in?

>am medfag but not him
I would guess buckshot and he probably was laying on his back with the gun in his mouth. Probably missed critical parts by just a few cm or mm. I’d be so pissed if I were him.

you want to aim through your mouth at the base of your brainstem. if you shoot the bottom part of your brainstem you will kill yourself instantly.

You can bet. that had to be painful as fuck. Wonder if he will be able to try again

Time is something I've ran out of. I wish I would have planned ahead better. I think behind the ear sounds better to me now than the temple shot.

Use a shotgun. Shoot yourself about 2 meters away, in the head. The pellets will spread a bit so you don't get a GIANT ASS hole in your head, but a stump for your neck and a new 3D wallpaper.
If you're lucky, you'll shoot that annoying, illegal son of A BITCH CHIHUAHUA IN THE NEXT FUCKING DOOR APARTMENT NAMED FUCKING KELLY!

It is not. I uphold my word. All life is precious and your isn't any less than others, op. So if awnser is you, or you are reading this, please dont do it and get in touch with me, or your local help centers, or anything that you are comfortable with.
I am not a rich man, but I can provide you with a roof and a chance to make your life better, at least untill you get back on your feet. Everybody deserves to have a chance at life, all of us.

Go outside.
Socialize.
Go to school (community college if not uni) - take classes you like, don’t even worry about a degree or career path, meet people with similar interests
Go to a library, read books you find interesting - grow your mind and possibly meet people
Go to a cafe with your laptop or book, order a drink and sit there for hours
Go to your states biggest city and walk around
Go to the beach (if you have one nearby) swim and layout and enjoy the sun
Go to your local national park and hike, camp out if you have the equipment
Join a community or school club like chess, arts, sports, or something you’re interested in
Buy a gym membership and start going for the fuck of it, maybe join a fitness meet up group
Participate in a marathon (5k even are really fun and eventful)
Get plenty of sleep for a change so you wake up refreshed
Go on a road trip if you have a car, or go to Meetup.com and see if anybody is looking to go on a road trip, hiking, camping, or something with someone
Go to a concert or your favorite musician/band and get there early before the show in your town, start socializing with people and ask them what they’re doing after the concert and if they don’t mind you hanging out with them (shared interest)
Go to a play, local showing, or comedy showing in your town. Mingle.
Sign up to do shit like comedy, karaoke, drama, whatever if you find that interested or exhilarating.
Go to a big play in a nearby big city. Shell out a few bucks ($20-$40) to experience it.
Go to the park and walk around. Bring a book, you may run in to someone.
Pick up a hobby or sport. Join a local club

There’s a lot of things you can do besides rot away and waste your life and youth playing a worthless digital video game. Don’t do it to yourself, break your addiction.

You don’t have to go out with the goal of “I’m going to get a girlfriend” or “I’m going to make a bunch of friends”. Just go out.

or what "alive" people think is instant

cont.

Find the strength from the Lord to be better today than you were yesterday. We are blessed with sunsets and sunrises - for sunsets bless us with a new day to do better, and sunrises tell us that day begins now.

I just pray it's instant or no longer than 30 seconds. I know if I aim right it will work. My research tells me 80% if temple shots are effective. Just so many variables to consider, I wish I had hollow points instead of full metal jackets. I'm stranded and I have to make do with what I have.

OP, sorry to read that. Yes, Behind the ear, in your mouth, in an angle, aiming to the brainstem and in the forehead are your best options, or at least, lest likely to fail

at least go out with a bang, michael

I appreciate the offer. I have no place to live and can't find work.

In the forehead, directly between the eyebrows or a little higher? Also kind of hard to hole the gun that way. I understand if behind the ear i aim for the center if my brain.

the reason you are so concerned it will not kill you is because you think there is a chance you will survive this.

You will not.

You will die.

If you shoot yourself in the head, you will die.

You are too concerned with surviving this, and this shows me you are not serious about suicide. Don't make a mistake in killing yourself. Put the gun away, and go out and enjoy life.

see You're hoping you will survive this, but you won't. Don't do it. May God give you the strength to get past this.

I wish you bought a shotgun and a slug

Kek

I only afraid of surving in a lot of pain and then not being able to finish the job. Knowing where to aim correctly is most important to me.

Just hang yourself

Dont do it you faggot

4 centimetres above your eyebrows aiming like 20-40 degrees low towards the center of your skull. If you go for behind the ear, make sure you don't flinch and aim high, as another user said. 45°

I could use help my friend but I'm afraid I've ran out of time.

why do people always ask for suicide advice?

all experts on suicide are fucking dead, dumbass.

OP, check out lostallhope.com/ for tips.

dont do it op

Helpful, ty. Love to see a pic of that angle behind the ear.

As I said before, don't trust 100% the shot. take just a little time more to get a rope to have your body hang from the neck when you shoot. Don't wait until you are really sleepy. some pills make you think you will be able to think where they will knock you out, but sometimes, it comes without advice and you end up feeling like shit when you wake up and really dizzy for 1-2 days

Helpful but don't have a rope plus I about 300lbs. So hanging is not an option. I guess I could tighten a belt then pull the trigger.

not sure if you answered this already but reasons to why you're doing it?

Same user here. Something like this Approximately

Ty thats very helpful.

Ty very helpful.

Yes, a well secured belt will do. put some cloth between it and your neck so when it tighens it cuts all blood flow from the main blood vessels

I tried to restart but failed. I'm flat broke and will be homeless in 3 days. I lost my job, dog, car, and wife all within a couple of weeks. I don't want to live on the streets when it's 10° outside. I've lived a full life, I'm 45 and in bad health. Just want to go as fast and painless as I can. I'm out of time.

You may want to consider getting hollow point ammo instead of using those full metal jackets.