Is this guy black

is this guy black

Slightly

why u say slightly , according to people on Sup Forums = not 100% white =black

black enough to avoid

stereotypes are true

the other night some black dude was loitering near a main bus station and walked up all smiles, going hey bro give me five

i ignored him and kept walking. its just not worth trying to be an SJW when dealing with blacks.

you need to be SJW do deal with black people
? maybe is something wrong with you m8

yes, not totally African bu definitely black

no he is mulatto lul

He is def mixed just dont know from

>mulatto
= black

mulatto = black

no mulatto and black are not the same thing, they are factually different, same as obama , is race is not black

Of course

not white so fuck em

Since when mixed race from white/black is considered black? No wonder this board is full of reddit faggots from USA, burn this shit

there was this thing called the 1 drop rule where if you have more than or equal to 1 percent of nigger in you, you are classified as a nigger.

That´s factually wrong, in terms of race realism, this is just what cucks say , they just make white people look dumb , and the ones that say that are also not white, funny enough

1 Drop rule is not a fact, is just something people invited, is not a biology fact, its like arguments a liberal would say.

you must be a mulatto nigger

Different actually, im stating facts. Biology facts , that said. Actually I´m Asian, and no IM not chinese , read a book

Any percentage of black means hes a spear chucker. Old one drop rule.

no you're not. asians are racist as shit. they know a nigger when they see one.

Yes 100% of asians are racist, another fact found by a guy with low iq, u the only nigger here, you already assuming my political beliefs while im actually refuting black achievments like Obama being black and such. And I´m not even the type of Asian you think , we are more, Like I said read a book

If you were Asian, your paragraph would have been structured a tad better. Not fooling anyone here porch monkey.

Logic, love , I do