Is it really that bad?

is it really that bad?

yeah ur using an iphone

You are in better shape than I was before I begun working out so no.
Decent beard as well.
Eat healthy, start lifting, you got that natural bulky size and broad shoulders.
You'd turn out just fine.
Right now? Great drinking buddy.

is wut how bad?

i keep hoping my beard will get thicker but i'm 27 so i don't think it's happening

i used to lift but i have weak willpower i can't lie
someone said i was too fat to ever have a gf. i'm 9923 days old and never hugged a girl. so i guess is the fatness that bad

im a boy and i want your cummies

You're not disgustingly fat so it's possible. You need a positive attitude and to be in social situations with friends and women.

well im a homoperson so takes this as you will but you're like my ideal body type, naturally broad with nice features and a beard that actually suits you (unlike so many weird looking douchebags these days)
maybe if you want to then try dieting and eating healthily and stuff

>but i'm 27
I'm 38. My beard didn't fill in properly until I reached 30-31. Something like that. Was patchy as shit before.
If you don't wanna lift then just stay active son. Take daily walks. Listen to podcast or something while you do it. An hour a day.
Cut all sugary drinks, skip candy (one day a week is fine) and drink lots of water. Make sure you get all the vitamins and needed things like iron and zink.

fix ur self esteem if u can
i seen worst

Stand up straighter, smile, and take a better pic.

ur a faggot
nobody likes you and you're a loser
end it

n-no homo right?
i don't know how to get into social situations. never been invited to a party or anything close
thank you. idk how i feel about the beard honestly.

wish i knew how to get the girls who like big guys
well i sure hope the beard grows in, i think it would help. i already only drink sugar free drinks, water and diet soda. tried to cut out diet soda, i should try again. my problem is i eat way too much fast food
yeah self esteem is a weird thing
i'm starting working on stuff now so i won't have time to do so

rly makes u think

As a femanon, I would let you date rape me for some nice Applebee's.

tits or gtfo

DEAL

my only other requirement is that your penis is 9inches or bigger

get some muscle, fix your posture, you look like a beaten dog. If you don't love yourself nobody is going to give a shit about you.

By that I meant: you look decent but depressed as hell, nobody likes that. You're not too fat, but a bit (just enough to show you're strong) of muscle in a body like yours attracts many people, regardless the belly :)

You are not ugly , just start lifting and eating healthy go to GNC and buy protein to bulk up like a motherfucker

You need to lose weight, you store a lot of fat in your face which makes you look fatter than you really are.

I've recently lost 38 pounds with another 34 to go via strict diet and semi-daily exercising/lifting. It's not that bad, just get use to a routine. Best thing you'll ever do for yourself.

I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer I hope you get cancer

i am depressed as hell

yeah i used to lift, i should get back into it
i don't want to get any bigger
idk i am pretty fat. 300 lbs at 5'11" is morbidly obese so that's why my face looks fat, because i'm actually fat as fuck
why can't you just wish i die a painless death? cancer would be suffering and exhaustive on the public health system as well.

I'm 6'2 and I weighed 275lbs 2 years ago. I weigh 204lbs right now. I have a similar body type to you. You're also a good lookin dude. Lots of girls love the big beaded guys.

Where im at the ladies like the feminine clean cut gay guys, the gay guys like the big masculine scruffy straight guys and the straight guys like the women. Its like a giant circle jerk an nobodies getting off.

>dk i am pretty fat. 300 lbs at 5'11"
now I know you are trolling because this is a lie

that's why being bisexual wins every time

It would be worth it. I want you to suffer.

wish i could find these girls
i think that's pretty similar in america in general, but there are enough feminine clean cut guys who like girls that it closes the loop a little.
it's the truth.