/bundes/liga

european football edition

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood merning

hello

Weigl to Buyern when?

what team our dönerci Alamancıs in Germany supports? asking so i can avoid.

yes yes good morning

real madrid
barcelona
bayern
galatasaray
fenerbahce
besiktas

Similar to most germans, most of the Turks I know support one of the ""local"" teams. Other than that I see a lot of Galatasaray, Fernerbahce and Besiktas fans.

BUYERN-presse at it again:

>Sportlich würden sich einige in Fußball-Deutschland sicherlich wünschen, dass die Tabellensituation auch nach der Partie im Dortmunder Stadion so bleibt, wie sie aktuell ist. Die TSG Hoffenheim steht mit einem Punkt Vorsprung auf Borussia Dortmund auf dem dritten Platz.

What tf kind of animal is that

>Similar to most germans, most of the Turks I know support one of the ""local"" teams.

those fuckers root for İstanbul teams here. i met people who never seen İstanbul still rooting for Gala or Fener or Beşiktaş.

i had a half Turk half German friend living in Turkey. he was a die hard HSV fan. he showed me pics of him in HSV games in Germany.

I lived in Berlin for a long time and every single turk/arab I met was either Galatasaray, Fenerbace, Besiktas, Trabzonspor, ManU, Barca, Real or Bayern fan.

I never see Auslanders support the local teams. Mostly they are clubs from their countries (even if 3rd gen """german""") or european "Top-clubs".
The only curiosity I've met is that poles seem to support Dortmund. But that's really it.

>The only curiosity I've met is that poles seem to support Dortmund. But that's really it.

i also saw many Polish flags rooting for BVB here. why senpai? Lewa, Kuba, Piczsek thing?

Unfortunately it's really not a meme: foreigners tend to be the biggest bandwagoners in general!

Probably. At least it's the only explanation I can think of.

so that's why he's getting worse

why do some people rate Gnabry?

He's an interesting player desu.

Bremen had their best games without him.

I know, but my point still stands.

goodbye

finally

Lol

baka

>Don't talk to me or my son, or my son's son, or my son's son's son or my son's son's son's wife's son ever again!

Can I get the etymology of this meme please bundesu

the HSV never ceases to amaze me

Also, Bremen did the same stuff last year, but they actually got something done instead of posting on facebook

i hope denmark recovered

I'm fine. Looking forward to two exciting football matches tonight.

from what?

>he missed Denmark get DESTROYED last night.

anyway, I am predicting a sneaky win by Monaco today.

>inb4 being called a fat retard

Uffe Bech injured in training

how many goals will le cheeky celebration manlet score today? i think one

BVB has got better chances the succeed in the CL qualification

CEP

>mfw Kroos will become the most successful German player if he keeps winning easy CL's with Real Madrid

Why popcorn and not the superior snack chips?

I always thought the lizard was eating teeth

It's okay, user. People who know what's up with football always knew that the meme of going to Buyern to win titles is just a cheep excuse.

Players will move to Real Based for guaranteed titles in the future.

>Weigl to Buyern when?

over the laaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaand of the freeeeeeee-eeeeeeeeeeee

And the hoooooooooomeeeeee of thaaaaaaaa gaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-*gets shot*

>Buyern swapped him for Xabi Slowlonso and thought it was a good deal

funniest thing is that they did it because they didn't want to pay him as much as fatze

DONT. BULLY. MARIO.
>:-(

and this is the supposedly amazing bayern management. domestically they are saved by the fact that the rest of the bundes is awfully managed but in europe its not enough for bayern.

true

Time for football very soon. I expect most of you to watch it.
Schöne and Dolberg both starters.

Will we have weight watchers ads with Götze in our lifetimes?

Stop. Now.

>Mobb mich nicht, ich bin voll mit Schoki

Punished Götze will return and carry Dortmund to 2nd place next season.

Dude. Yes.

>team full of Europe's biggest talents who have fought together to overcome great adversity for a full season and come out stronger for it vs a team of plastic merchants vs a team of tired old farts

There is literally not a single scenario under which Dortmund don't win the Bundesliga next season

Leipzig is pretty young though

Based Ajax

Werder is unstoppbale doe

See

Ya

Right forgot about them

Werder is poop 300 days of the year

knutschiberg scored

Dolberg

It's like watching Ronaldo (Br.) at his peak.

Schenk mir ein foto von dir miss däänmark ;*}

Fatnaldo won the Ballon D'Or when he was at Dolberg's age

De ligt to Bayern wenn?